What's new

RPG Shota [Rambalance] サキュバスのオーブ 家出娘と二人の淫魔 (RJ415169)

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Beetles is one of the things you can buy but I can't recall which vendors.

yuriski

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Well, it doesn't really matter anyway.

So, I finished the game, and unless I did something wrong, I must say the "Nasty" ending is quite bad. Like, disappointingly bad.

Nyannator

Reputation score
Really, this is one of those games that needs a walkthrough to understand what is going on beyond the basic attack.

Morkor

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Well, it doesn't really matter anyway.

So, I finished the game, and unless I did something wrong, I must say the "Nasty" ending is quite bad. Like, disappointingly bad.
I was a bit disapointed by the immoral ending aswell, I was hoping she would accept the blue demon's offer to join her as an ironic twist after spending the whole game undoing the red demon's curse.

Last edited:

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Alright, how do you deal with the thunder orb guy in the train?

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Alright, how do you deal with the thunder orb guy in the train?
If you use the eye skill during your search you can find someone with blue aura, in the 2nd car iirc, he's a good guy.

Once you get the initial dialogue upon finding the last guy, go back and talk to the blue aura person.

heinsc

Reputation score
Is there any way to lower the nasty degree?

Edit: Found it. You can change it however you want in the gallery.

Last edited:

ADM

Reputation score
This game deserves a translation of some sort. I usually make my own improv MTL translation for RPGmaker games but this is made with wolf so I don't know where to start.

Translator++ doesn't work with this game either, although I haven't tried their Patreon build yet.

EDIT - holdup, translator++ does work but it just freezes the program for like 10 minutes before loading. There might be hope afterall...

Last edited:

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Where to find the golden pot?

Ok, found some hobos in the park at night.

Last edited:

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Where to find the golden pot?

Ok, found some hobos in the park at night.
If you talk to the guy outside the lady's room he should mark the locations with the items.

Or just spend 3 days buying them from a shop from the south-west side.

plank57

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Virgin Post-Endgame save attached. Unfortuantely haven't got many spermies to unlock the gallery stuff. Tried using a game editor to add the resource but that seems to crash the game, so afraid this is all I can give.

Would appreciate a full gallery unlock if anyone has it <3

Attachments

sup12up

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So since all the same to return the pink color to the nipples? you can write the name of the item or the place where you can change the value. Thanks in advance.

Synn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So since all the same to return the pink color to the nipples? you can write the name of the item or the place where you can change the value. Thanks in advance.
I think you're asking how to change the nipple color back to pink? There is an adult store on the northern border that is only open at night that sells it.

ZapRabbit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This is a really solid ARPG.

I've been able to kill the giant slime in the castle, the giant orc in the park cave, and unlocked a really strong weapon, but I'm really hoping for a partial at some point, because I'm just navigating purely based on RPG instinct.

Synn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This is a really solid ARPG.

I've been able to kill the giant slime in the castle, the giant orc in the park cave, and unlocked a really strong weapon, but I'm really hoping for a partial at some point, because I'm just navigating purely based on RPG instinct.
The translator tool linked by BigJohnny on the previous page does an EXTREMELY good job at translating this game on the fly. It is easy to use, it is basically just 2 clicks, and everything is translated within the game itself... no 2nd window needed. I would only suggest setting the font size to shrink about 30% It's basically you just put the translator in the same folder as the game, run the translator, drag & drop the game into the translator window and it works.

ZapRabbit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

MOSTLY full unlock. I can't figure out how to get the orb from the businessman on the 3rd floor of the office or whatever, but I think that's all there was left.

Synn, you are right, thanks. I tried that tool quite a long time ago and it went poorly, but it worked fine this time. Very helpful.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

MOSTLY full unlock. I can't figure out how to get the orb from the businessman on the 3rd floor of the office or whatever, but I think that's all there was left.

Synn, you are right, thanks. I tried that tool quite a long time ago and it went poorly, but it worked fine this time. Very helpful.
The one in SE area? You have 3 options:

Pay him lots of money

Steal secret data from another building (red icon thing on NW-ish area)

Become his girl

easy85

Reputation score
Become his girl
This doesn't work or I'm doing it wrong. He says to make him cum 3 times but after the (successful) deed he says MC's technique is not adequate and tells her to come back after she improves. I dunno how to achieve that.