What's new

RPG Shota [Rambalance] サキュバスのオーブ 家出娘と二人の淫魔 (RJ415169)

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
ok so i know that she appears in the library in the day during fire days and she appears in the subway during water days so i guess she appears in sewers during wood days?
I've ran into her in the sewer again but so far it feels inconsistent.

Her appearance in the station's toilet stall seem to be just about everywhere, while the library/tent one was only on fire day so far.

Also it looks like you can get the stall encounter even while pregnant but the other two just won't happen?

Sadly I'm on windows 8 and mtool can't seem to properly look up the event trigger for wolfgame here, otherwise I'd just check the event and see their conditions :v

OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Sadly I'm on windows 8 and mtool can't seem to properly look up the event trigger for wolfgame here, otherwise I'd just check the event and see their conditions :v
even on windows 10 I cannot look deep into the files with the Mtool ether, I cant even find the value for cloth durability to keep the undergarments from breaking. wolf is hard to cheat on.

yuriski

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Her appearance in the station's toilet stall seem to be just about everywhere, while the library/tent one was only on fire day so far.

Also it looks like you can get the stall encounter even while pregnant but the other two just won't happen?

It seems some locations have mulitple different "versions" of themselves. The ones I know for sure are the library and the bathhouse. The later even has a way to circle between them, by clicking on the item seen in the screenshot. Medina's human form is present in at least two of the "configurations". Unbenannt4.PNG

shinryu

Reputation score

yeah i made a theory before i encountered her in the sewer so that was my bad there
where is the bathhouse? i don't think i ever found that

Kamiko

Lurker
Reputation score
where is the bathhouse? i don't think i ever found that
North of the Library; fast-travel location 'K'. It's closed during the day, so you can only take a bath at night.

Here's some notes about getting around, if anyone's lost. The four 'dungeons' which you can reach in the demo, but get the 'This is the end of the demo' message if you try to go in are:

The Swimming Pool, location of the Blue(Ice) Gem; fast-travel location 'R'
The Subway, location of the Yellow(Lightning) Gem; fast-travel location 'F'
The Well, location of the Grey(Steel) Gem; behind the public bathroom just south of the forest.
The Gymnasium, location of the Pink(Lewd) Gem; fast-travel location 'C'

The other four dungeons seem to be:

Red(Fire) Gem, location 'S'
Green(Wind) Gem, location 'E'
Orange(Rock) Gem, location 'D'
Purple(Dark) Gem, location 'A'

Last edited:

A Lost Cat

Lurker
Reputation score
This game is very broken at the "end of demo" places, as i've managed to get passed a few of them, and the game starts to break strangely, very reminescent of NES games. I managed to take the subway to a new area, but the tileset didn't load correctly, and there was a building front made entirely of stairs, and talking to someone crashed the game. In the sewers i entered a room, the game loaded the map, it them dimmed the lights to black, said something, then crashed.

Was hoping to see some tentacles, but all i could find were humans or the succubus to get caught by myself. Also, the enemies have more reach than they appear, and your own attacks take up FAR more area than expected. hitboxes are real funky in this game.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
This game is very broken at the "end of demo" places, as i've managed to get passed a few of them, and the game starts to break strangely, very reminescent of NES games. I managed to take the subway to a new area, but the tileset didn't load correctly, and there was a building front made entirely of stairs, and talking to someone crashed the game. In the sewers i entered a room, the game loaded the map, it them dimmed the lights to black, said something, then crashed.

Was hoping to see some tentacles, but all i could find were humans or the succubus to get caught by myself. Also, the enemies have more reach than they appear, and your own attacks take up FAR more area than expected. hitboxes are real funky in this game.
Most of those crash are from missing files.

Also the hitbox mostly are a bit wonky due to how the game's coding work. You take damage if you touch the enemy, but they don't instantly disappear upon reaching 0 HP so you can touch a dying enemy and take a hit that way.

That said the uncharged earth spell is definitely got some broken hitbox, I've had it just kill something half the screen away (further than the charged version)

Fare

Reputation score
does someone know how to turn the nipples pink again? they are the darkest black humanity can percieve with their eyes :D

OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
does someone know how to turn the nipples pink again? they are the darkest black humanity can percieve with their eyes :D
there should be an item in the full game that will allow you to get your nips pink again (such item data exists in the game.)

A Lost Cat

Lurker
Reputation score
there should be an item in the full game that will allow you to get your nips pink again (such item data exists in the game.)
wait if this happens, does that mean i wasn't going crazy when i noticed my character had somehow gained a tan after having ran around for awhile? i skipped most of the text because i only bother drawing kanji into google trans for decisions and some menus, but is this something that is intentionally happening (and can we affect it to go particular directions somehow?)

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
wait if this happens, does that mean i wasn't going crazy when i noticed my character had somehow gained a tan after having ran around for awhile? i skipped most of the text because i only bother drawing kanji into google trans for decisions and some menus, but is this something that is intentionally happening (and can we affect it to go particular directions somehow?)
Yes, if you run around outside during the day you sloooooowly get tanned

There's whitening (and tanning) cream you can buy at the shop, as well as accessory sun guard that block tanning progress while equipped.

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Another update, this time showing off incarceration and getting chased by coppers (so it's already better than Cyberpunk).

OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
well would you look at that. an updated sheet of how the animations will link in the final build.
1663648246428.png

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Shota eh? curious how this will impact things in the game, will shota be an enemy in a later area I wonder.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Shota eh? curious how this will impact things in the game, will shota be an enemy in a later area I wonder.
They're not enemies, based on what's posted.

Seems like after being able to put down summoning circle, you can summon blue succubus in certain areas then have her do them shotas.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
New update showing how the game handle multiple enemies attacking her as well as some graphic options (turning all things into shadow figure)

tl;dr is that you can have up to 3 enemies harassing her at the same time, with the last enemy that attack her be the main one if sex occur