What's new

[WIP - Partial] [RANBALANCE] サキュバスのオーブ ~家出娘と二人の淫魔~ RJ415169 Translation {MTL}

ADM

Reputation score
First time translator here with a partial for this small gem of a game. DLSite link for the game should you want to buy it:

Discussion about the actual game can be found in this thread.

This is a mostly partial machine-translated version of the game using google translate (so not great), but it will allow you to functionally use most menus, tools, items and abilities translated, along with a mostly (poorly) translated story. Note that this is a WolfRPG game, which are notoriously difficult to translate due to the way they code internal variables (translating one variable breaks all those variables in the game). I had to limit myself to what didn't break the game, which isn't that much.

I have done two playthrough using my MTL and patching hasn't seemed to break anything too badly. The only major thing of note is that it sorta breaks the tutorial NPC (right of you, after you leave the succubus chamber at the beginning) by making it loop through one of the tutorial level's text dialogs prematurely, and crashes the game if you go into the circle to initiate the combat tutorial. Outside of that, all the bugs I found were bugs that were present in the initial release of the game (missing images, options not working, etc).

What you will need:

- (recommend version 4.3.31, which is what I used to translate this game)
- Game version v.1.0.0 (this is IMPORTANT, as this is a WolfRPG game, any updated version will likely break the translation due to the way lines and variables displace themselves when new lines of code are added)
-

One you've got all of the above:
- open Translator++
- start new project
- select wolfRPG
- select the exe game folder for the game
(IT IS NORMAL FOR WOLFRPG GAMES TO HANG TRANSLATOR++ FOR SEVERAL MINUTES)
- look at top-left, find the syringe button (inject patch), select the translation file I uploaded, and let it do it's thing
- once it's done (again, it will HANG for a few minutes), you should have a playable translated version of the game

This will likely be the only release of the translation I make. I've already spent like 20 hours on this (god damn I hate WolfRPG games) trying to get everything to work as best I could. If you do find some glaring issues, I may choose to fix them in the future, although I make no guarentees. I do have limited capability to fix missing images using the translation (I can redirect translations to the correct file name using Translator++), although I've patched all of the ones I came across already.

Hopefully this works without too many issues for you as well.

Last edited: