What's new

レディナイト・サーガ ~女騎士と竜物語 (RJ081295)

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Anyone played a game called レディナイト・サーガ ~女騎士と竜物語~?

Game works just fine now. I'm having trouble progressing the main story though. :x

Like others I can't find my way to the forest dungeon either.
Go to the port town. Leave the town and choose the THIRD option. It should be the one underneath the snow peak option. Afterwards, pick the second option.

Btw, you might need to talk to the guys behind the pub counter first. One of them will tell you that someone has already taken the sewer quest (that's the reason why the princess sent you to the port town) and give you the location of the forest.

Off topic: What's going to happen to HongFire? I know that they are moving servers, and someone on the IRC said it will probably come back up by the end of this month, but there are also rumours that all torrents and DLL will be removed. Does that mean Hongfire will no longer file sharing? That will be a real bummer since it was one of the biggest source.

IronAnt

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Go to the port town. Leave the town and choose the THIRD option. It should be the one underneath the snow peak option. Afterwards, pick the second option.

Btw, you might need to talk to the guys behind the pub counter first. One of them will tell you that someone has already taken the sewer quest (that's the reason why the princess sent you to the port town) and give you the location of the forest.

Off topic: What's going to happen to HongFire? I know that they are moving servers, and someone on the IRC said it will probably come back up by the end of this month, but there are also rumours that all torrents and DLL will be removed. Does that mean Hongfire will no longer file sharing? That will be a real bummer since it was one of the biggest source.

There isn't a third option I'm afraid. I've spoken to every NPC at least five times, each bar and other building. I'm starting to think there is some kind of a special condition I have to meet outside of speaking to people. With the game in Japanese though, figuring out what that is will not be easy.

Off topic: I have no idea. That would be most unfortunate. None the less, I'm looking forward to the return. It's been forever since I've been able to lurk their forums.

OP
S

sybozo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

There isn't a third option I'm afraid. I've spoken to every NPC at least five times, each bar and other building. I'm starting to think there is some kind of a special condition I have to meet outside of speaking to people. With the game in Japanese though, figuring out what that is will not be easy.

Off topic: I have no idea. That would be most unfortunate. None the less, I'm looking forward to the return. It's been forever since I've been able to lurk their forums.
try looking at one of the signboard in the first city.

Last edited:

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Sorry to necro this, but could someone post/pm me a full save plz? this game has some really nice cgs from what i've seen so far, but i keep missing some despite using translation aggregator to translate.

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sorry to necro this, but could someone post/pm me a full save plz? this game has some really nice cgs from what i've seen so far, but i keep missing some despite using translation aggregator to translate.

demongod

Lurker
Reputation score

anyone got a download link for this game much apreciated...???

tryguy

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Actually, does anyone have version 1.05+ of this game? Meaning, 1.05 or 1.06 or (latest) 1.07?

I've looked around, but I don't think these versions are anywhere. There was a major update to CGs and such at 1.05. And, I've only got the release version.

So... please either PM me or just post if you've got one of these versions, OK?

RyuuseiDate

Lurker
Reputation score

Seconding request for an updated version. DLSite no like my credit card. :(

tryguy

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Well, just letting people know that v1.07 is on the korean site right now. It's 200 MB, but I was able to get it without trouble (it didn't interrupt halfway through like it seems to if they use attachments).

So... there you go.

RyuuseiDate

Lurker
Reputation score

Any chance of a reupload here or a link to this korean site? I have no idea what site you're referring to and google is being unhelpful. .-.

tryguy

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Any chance of a reupload here or a link to this korean site? I have no idea what site you're referring to and google is being unhelpful. .-.
Here you go:

You may have to paste it again once you click the enter button (since it sends you to the front page).

I think hentai4daily may have the same version, but they don't state it is, so if you can get it from the Koreans, then that's better (since you know it's 1.07).

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Here you go:

You may have to paste it again once you click the enter button (since it sends you to the front page).

I think hentai4daily may have the same version, but they don't state it is, so if you can get it from the Koreans, then that's better (since you know it's 1.07).
Can anyone re-upload this or point me to it? apologies for the necro but 1.07 is IMPOSSIBLE for me to find

asaness

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

The game split into 'chapters' using months.

At the end of each chapter you will face an enemy that have flame pillar for a sprite, beating this enemy will end that month.

There are more characters you can recruit (3 characters are mercenary, so if you want them to get exp you have to hire them again each month)

For second month, I believe you go past the north mountain to the town called Yukana.

Next you get Quiry the alchemist in the building with purple bottle sign.

Then talk to some people in the PUB, then go out, visit dungeon area and choose 2nd choice (forest dungeon), explore around there until you meet a purple haired archer. More talking around.

After that you should be able to enter sewer, where the boss resides(there's 2 'boss' before fighting the end boss, and the 2 are way harder than the actual boss)

Characters you can get in 2nd month (was posted on hongfire long ago):
カトリーヌ - fire/earth mage, she's in the big house NW of the statues in town.
(at Yukana and some other cities you can find a statue, inspect it to open up a warp option to/from the main city)
ポーラ - blacksmith girl, she's in the house with hammer sign SE of the statues
バーバラ - bar girl, talk to everyone in the pub of first town, then talk to her, if she mentions 日の出の真珠, then go to Yukana's dungeon area and choose the first one, there should be a sparkle on the floor in 2F of that dungeon. then she'll join
ロザリー - archer girl
クィリー - alchemist, she might ask you to get some items from enemies in forest dungeon for her first
Sorry for necro can u help me on what to do on the third month im stuck :/
so can ya give me a walkthrough on what to do

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

More Necro Power.
Try as I might, I can't connect to the Korean site mentioned.
Does anyone actually have the latest version of this?

Last edited:

tryguy

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Here's a version. 1.07.

hxxps://docs.google.com/file/d/0B-OlMhfVddy8TEE1MnFuNEFkOWM/edit

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks, been looking everywhere I could connect to for this ^^

Nightverge

#1 Hero
Reputation score

Good find with this game - decent parasite and all-the-way-through material is still scarce. I fear the day I become desensitized to that, too...

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So, I'm stuck now.
Even playing with translation window doesn't help much.
I took the boat in Yukana to whatever the island village is called. Recruited Anita (I think that's her name... the brunette who has her mouth hanging open all the time) and went back to Yukana, found and recuited Toto (?!), and now I'm at a loss.
I beat the bounty monster in the Volcano. Aside from destroying another crystal or taking on the dragon, which kicked Stella's hiney the last time, I'm stuck. And at 35 Degeneracy as well.
Anyone got ideas? I love this game and don't want to get stuck like this.
If it's just another grinding case, like I had to do with the Vampire Tentacle Girl or whatever she is (I had the Sun Stone and Query as well, but still needed a bit of a grind) I'd appreicate knowing.

I appreciate anything.
On a side note, what the heck is the name of the mage you get in the mining town?
Won't happen, but a translation would allow for better flow and possibly less grinding. I can't as I don't have the tools or enough knowledge of the language.

Graciel

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

This thread reminds me of the 1.10 update for it.So anyone can give a download link thx?:(

danielson

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This thread reminds me of the 1.10 update for it.So anyone can give a download link thx?:(
I also want that... btw, some information about :

▼バージョン情報▼

ver1.07→ver1.10において、

・アイテム・スキルなどのバグフィックス

・メッセージスキップ、ウィンドウ消去機能の追加

が行われております。
That is

▼Version Information▼

In ver1.07→ver1.10,

- Bug fixes on such as item skills

- Message Skip, Window Removal functions addition

are performed.
There is the 2. answer from T.O.D (2014.08.09 08:00) on where the point is 'there is no change in the game content'.

Well, I've sent a request on the english dlsite to make this game appear on their english site too so that people can buy it with less problems (than from the japanese site).