What's new

ADV Patreon Active RPG Maker [Reepyr] Adventures of Tara (v0.86.D19)

Re: Adventures of Tara - English H-Game [Demo] updated [1/29]

I did note that practically nothing happens if the countdown to masturbation runs out. You get chewed out by the Head Mistress, but nothing else. I'm wondering if this is going to be expanded upon later.

i was chewed out and was confined to my room, but i could still leave.

great demo so far ...

And I can say this is the way to create and publish a game.
Solid demo and without commitment but keep delivering great result

just wondering why Bernal and Sirius is not on the male dorm area ?

are the male dorm area will be used for future event ?

question :

will there be a club ? I imagine since this setup is like school, would be good to have club where there can be event without teacher supervision :p

Again Great work and keep up the good work !!!

I did note that practically nothing happens if the countdown to masturbation runs out. You get chewed out by the Head Mistress, but nothing else. I'm wondering if this is going to be expanded upon later.

i was chewed out and was confined to my room, but i could still leave.

Yeah, I had always meant to go back and clarify the dialogue in the detention scene but ran out of time. Basically, if Tara has detention she doesn't serve it right then but on the free weekend where all the students are allowed to go to the town near school and explore. I will definitely make this more clear by the next update.

great demo so far ...

And I can say this is the way to create and publish a game.
Solid demo and without commitment but keep delivering great result

just wondering why Bernal and Sirius is not on the male dorm area ?

are the male dorm area will be used for future event ?

question :

will there be a club ? I imagine since this setup is like school, would be good to have club where there can be event without teacher supervision :p

Again Great work and keep up the good work !!!

Bernal and Sinius have special access to those rooms during the day. Bernal because his grandfather lets him use the key, and Sinius because he was chosen as kind of the teacher's assistant so that he has a place to 'tutor' other students. Hah!

Both of them actually sleep in the boy's dorm at night and yes, I have plans where Tara will have to figure out a way to enter for one reason or another. :D

A club is a great idea, all depends on how much time I have to add new scenes and renders. But I like it as another option for Tara to spend her time on instead of homework... Thanks!

Last edited:

Anyone who has played the extended demo, do you have an idea about how long it took you to play through it? I've gone through it so many times looking for bugs I have absolutely no idea.

FYI, my patron's voted for me to work on the Sinius route moving forward so the update that I am working on now will start exploring how all of that is going to work out. Fun times ahead!

Last edited:

It took me around 50 mins to an hour. That is if I didn't rush through it which took me 40 mins.

Last save right before the end took me 43 min to get there. But I already played the older demo. Can't wait for the next update!

FYI, my patron's voted for me to work on the Sinius route moving forward so the update that I am working on now will start exploring how all of that is going to work out. Fun times ahead!

We all knew that will happen :) As i said before, it doesn't matter to me which one is first. Altho, i voted for Sinius route but i can bet both will be great. Beside, i am not that picky :D

We all knew that will happen :) As i said before, it doesn't matter to me which one is first. Altho, i voted for Sinius route but i can bet both will be great. Beside, i am not that picky :D

Last save right before the end took me 43 min to get there. But I already played the older demo. Can't wait for the next update!

It took me around 50 mins to an hour. That is if I didn't rush through it which took me 40 mins.

Seems to be about an hour then for the first time through, that's about what I estimated but I appreciate the confirmation.

I just finished up the first new class on Day 3 (which will probably end up being the one to take the most time to set up), now on to the second class!

Last edited:
Re: Adventures of Tara - English H-Game [v0.1] updated [1/29]

Quick update...

I've updated the OP with the changelog for v0.1. It's in beta testing phase right now but it seems to be working pretty well so I plan on releasing it to the appropriate reward tier patrons tomorrow.

Once all the different level patrons have gotten access to it, then I will release it here publicly.

Last edited:
Re: Adventures of Tara - English H-Game [v0.1] updated [1/29]

Quick update...

I've updated the OP with the changelog for v0.1. It's in beta testing phase right now but it seems to be working pretty well so I plan on releasing it to the appropriate reward tier patrons tomorrow.

Once all the different level patrons have gotten access to it, then I will release it here publicly.

Weee... day 3 :D That was fast, cant wait to try it :p

Re: Adventures of Tara - English H-Game [v0.1] updated [2/19]

when new verison be out for non patreon? sry for asking :p

when new verison be out for non patreon? sry for asking :p

Once I get a few more updates made then I will be sharing this one publicly and then each new update after that will keep cycling the next update out to the public. This way my patrons do get first access but it will be freely available to everyone at some point and when the game is done completely I will share it everywhere.

So far I have been able to get each update done in about 2 weeks so it might be about a month before I'm sharing the first one publicly. Hope this makes sense.

Last edited:

Once I get a few more updates made then I will be sharing this one publicly and then each new update after that will keep cycling the next update out to the public. This way my patrons do get first access but it will be freely available to everyone at some point and when the game is done completely I will share it everywhere.

So far I have been able to get each update done in about 2 weeks so it might be about a month before I'm sharing the first one publicly. Hope this makes sense.

It does make sense... kinda :D

Ok, so, we will be update or two behind patreons. This one will be released to public when patreons get the one after. Darn you day 3, i was so happy for a moment... :D

It does make sense... kinda :D

Ok, so, we will be update or two behind patreons. This one will be released to public when patreons get the one after. Darn you day 3, i was so happy for a moment... :D

Hehe, I'm working on getting these next couple of updates out as fast as I can so that everyone has new content and after that each new update will have everyone getting new content as the next latest is shared.

Last edited:

Hehe, I'm working on getting these next couple of updates out as fast as I can so that everyone has new content and after that each new update will have everyone getting new content as the next latest is shared.

Take your time, we don't want to rush you or something. It's a good game, worth the waiting. Yes, we are sad we won't see it now but we are also lucky to have some good english games on our lists. Looking forward to it. :)

I had to create a new 3D model for a scene in the game, I think she turned out pretty well...

LDJxHJx.jpg

(oh, and she is standing in front of the background that will now show up for Tara's blowjob scene in the beginning part of the game. It makes the scene look a lot better in my opinion to have a background that matches up with the 2d map)

Last edited:

she looks kinda hot, the hair style looks odd for her tho...too poofy imo, or maybe she just got outta bed :D?

she looks kinda hot, the hair style looks odd for her tho...too poofy imo, or maybe she just got outta bed :D?

Hah, how did you guess? ;)

Last edited:
Back