What's new

ACT [れヴぁ/Reva] 淫魔てんぷてーしょん / Inma Temptation (RJ01031777)

IAmAKi

Reputation score
I think that demo release only features 2 girls though, the villager girl and the swimsuit succubus.
And Revere finally gave the protag finished walking + running sprites, how nice.

Also, some various datamining scoops I found from between this supporter version and a few versions back.

-The villager girl has a clothing getting torn off animation built out of her getting hit sprites.
-The red-haired small succubus has a licking loop for her firstperson BJ animation. She also sports a kick animation for both directions.
-Some leftover assets of the small redhead succubus crawling on all fours completely nude.
-Limited assets of the red-haired sword succubus with what seems to be a very unfinished sex scene.
-Swimsuit succubus has "down" sprites much like the small redhead succubus does. No special flashing animation like her though.
-A couple previously finished H-scenes facing the opposite angle, like the redhead succubi's BJ scene.
-Beginning artwork of the "observe" behaviour for the new girl, Imp. Super basic though.
-Leftover assets from the large blue succubus. Attack, move, idle, getting hit, blowing kiss. All of these are sprited properly despite him using live2D to animate her ingame.
-Two rough variants of rolling kick animations the fairy enemy would do going off the wings. One kicking vertically and the other horizontally.

Notable bugs:
-Enemies seem to struggle getting near enough to the PC to do H scenes when they're stunned or down. Like even if they're right on top of them.
-The struggle bar sometimes disappears during game over in-game H-scenes.
-Enemies seem to have pathing issues within the gallery area's ground.
-Enemies also have a lot of trouble hitting the PC when he's above them.

Other stuff of note:
-Villager girl has a face sitting animation, which is triggered by her grabbing the PC when they have that "erect" debuff.
-Enemies no longer constantly deal damage in H-scenes, just at ejaculation. Their ejaculation damage numbers have also been nerfed.
-Second stage's enemies do not appear in the gallery area.
-Imp is in the gallery map despite what you might see, in the bottom right spawner.

Hopes for the near future:
-Enemies getting more scenes based on the played being debuffed. Quite a possibility.
-Enemies from other stages getting added to the gallery area.
-Titiana (pink fairy) getting improved + more scenes.
-A nicer more interactive gallery area.
-Allowing the PC to move around when defeated. You get pushed into the corners if you're captured by any number of enemies, it's annoying.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score
The Village Girl's 'H-attack' is a bit odd compared to the Swimsuit Succubus. Far the animation, she seems to be making the protagonist do cunnilingus or such similar - yet he ends up ejaculating from this, despite the spritework suggesting his pants aren't even off, and nothing is being touched! I mean, that doesn't stop one from cumming anyway, but it does seem a bit weird compared to the Swimsuit 'H-Attack'.

Rosen07

Reputation score
0.2.5 surprisingly has less content, I guess because it is free?

IAmAKi

Reputation score
0.2.5 surprisingly has less content, I guess because it is free?
As previously mentioned, the free version of 0.2.5 only has 2 of the girls.

The supported version has all the girls + the new imp.

Rosen07

Reputation score
As previously mentioned, the free version of 0.2.5 only has 2 of the girls.

The supported version has all the girls + the new imp.
thanks for the clarification. i wasnt really understanding if there were 2 versions. this thread is very barren.

OP
S

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
thanks for the clarification. i wasnt really understanding if there were 2 versions. this thread is very barren.
Well, let me know if I can fix OP so it looks better 😁 There's no such thing as 'too many cute things'.

But there's not a lot to say atm. This is obviously an old school-style, look-at-what-I-made-in-my-garage development plan. So... not fast, and no flash-flash bling-bling carrot is handed out to make you believe it'll go any faster. A few of us aren't too surprised at such pre-Patreon age practices: the dev transmigrated from Wolf to the Unity isekai after all. But feel free to make a 'let's play' vid out of it; the dev could use that, I guess?
1659303826038.png
Despite the glaring UI mistakes, it's pretty fun to go around slashing succubi. And in case you fail to do so, animation and cutscenes are implemented well, and are of quite good quality (either the sprite art or cut-ins). Temptation scenes are also silly fun.

I tried to summarize the current content in the "demo status" spoiler. Let me know if the hint in the last line is too obvious. There isn't really a changelog I could use... We're probably looking at a Poring/Devil legion-style timeframe: quite a few years with many, many months left in the dark.
PS: I wouldn't call that barren btw :sneaky:

Last edited:

Passerby4554

Demon Girl
Reputation score
any chance for the updated demo?
The current paid Aplha is up to 0.4, so unless someone pays for a plan, uploads it, and posts a link here, we'd have to wait for someone to upload it offsite and be lucky to find it. Sites like ULMF are very strict about certain actions, so opening and asking for links can be dangerous and also come off as pestering. I'd like the full alpha, but I know it's not going to come easily. Also, the game is going to be launched on DLSite in April of this year, so people will flock to it, and with patience, we may get access or just buy a copy of the game. I think that if we buy a copy and updates come out, we can download them from the game's page for free since we have purchased them, but I'm not sure. We will just have to be patient.

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Hmm, I'd be pensive about buying the full version compared to the currently existing alphas. Lemme elaborate on that.
Unless he has a handful of enemies and/or scenes created within now and April (next month btw), we largely have most of the available base game content in 0.4.0. You see, we have all bosses, all enemies, nearly all in-game scenes featured already implemented in 0.4.0 as is. We're short of 5 shown scenes currently, but three of those are Game Over only and two of those game over scenes are in one already existing boss.

The dev could by all means put out some more enemies between now and then but only in a programming sense. He's been incredibly slow with creating full animations and I find it hard to believe he's withholding any extra stuff. I don't believe he's hiding much or anything for the release as he's shown off every single enemy that was then implemented in a demo, no sudden extra surprises.

If I'm wrong and there's lots of content kept secret, great. But personally... if I don't see any extra enemies with scenes in the dlsite version there's little to no reason for me to buy the full game when I already own 95% of it.

cell943

Reputation score
Their latest ci-en post is kind of skeezy. To apologize to people who mistakenly gave them 3000 yen, they're advertising a 50% off apology coupon. Three problems with that:
  1. The game only costs 1450 yen, so the discount they're advertising is 725 yen, only 25% of the amount they're apologizing for charging folk.
  2. They're not even giving a 50% coupon. They're giving a THIRTY-FIVE percent coupon because "DLSite gives out 15% off coupons sometimes."
  3. They're not directly sending the coupon to those affected. They're adding them to the paid Ci-en articles from the affected months, basically telling the people they're apologizing to it's their responsibility to remember these coupons exist at time of release and to go on a scavenger hunt for them.
What a mealy-mouthed apology.

Last edited:

IAmAKi

Reputation score
To all future H-devs out there: This is an example of how you don't handle money fuckups. Please don't be like this.

IAmAKi

Reputation score
My previous theory about there being little extra content compared to the game's release and last public demo looks more likely to be realised. They're posting animations (paywalled at that) of previous scenes already in the game, and pretty old ones too. Maybe they updated that animation perhaps, but I'm not paying money to figure that out...

This to me says they're trying to garner interest but they don't have any actual new content to back that up. So for now, unless the game's dlsite page boasts significantly more content (enemies, scenes etc), I advise people not to immediately purchase this. Once it's out compare what's available to last public demo, which I believe is over 90% of content so far.

IAmAKi

Reputation score
According to the dev the game's aiming to be released on April 7th.

Here's the link to the post.

So. Going off the thumbnails, I can say as a previous buyer of the last demo that the thumbnail boasts nothing not already shown in the demo. Concerning.
Seems like a bad idea to buy the thing when there's so little extra content + the whole people getting ripped off thing. Still though as I previously had high hopes for this, if I happen across a copy I'll be sure to give my verdict with the comparison to what's in the demo as well as covering any quality of life changes.

issoubelia

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Permanent ban.
According to the dev the game's aiming to be released on April 7th.

Here's the link to the post.

So. Going off the thumbnails, I can say as a previous buyer of the last demo that the thumbnail boasts nothing not already shown in the demo. Concerning.
Seems like a bad idea to buy the thing when there's so little extra content + the whole people getting ripped off thing. Still though as I previously had high hopes for this, if I happen across a copy I'll be sure to give my verdict with the comparison to what's in the demo as well as covering any quality of life changes.
Hi do you have a link for the latest version of the game?

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Fuck it, out of sheer curiosity and because I got a few coupons I'm gonna buy it and see if anything significant has changed.

Edit: Also since I'm on a new machine I downloaded the previous 0.4.1 version I bought some time ago for the sake of comparison. That download is no longer going to the right version, it's downloading the free trial version instead!

Edit2: Game releases in approx. 3 hours.

Notes of changes/lack of changes from a glance:
-10 character roster, so as predicted 0 new characters have been added and you can get all of them with basic scenes in the last two ci-en demos.
-20+ scenes, so perhaps a minimum of 2 per character and 3 each for the 3 bosses? I'm only expecting around 24-26 in that case.
-At the very least they changed and improved animations and added some ones not in the demo. The few I've seen look better than the ones they replaced.
-Save data from trial version (I assume the current dlsite demo's) will work with the full game.
-They kept those weird stock hitsounds despite the character wielding a sword.
-There seems to be some npc + story elements added in going off from early reviews.
-I have no idea if the one larger scene got additional censorship, but if not then there's definitely some sort of bias behind what they allow and don't allow in dlsite.

Last edited: