What's new

ACT ADV NTR Loli [Riez-On] アイディールレイズ / Ai Deal Rays (RJ406835)

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Game source / info links :
(Circle changed it's name during the game development. It's former name was "Circle Rin")

(only PV for this game, he used anothe movie channel for the previous games)

Game is suppose to come out in English too (translation is not machine translation, but is not complete in the trial)

Story

The game setting is based on the " ".
Short introduction about the universe since it's also explained in the game.
It's in the futur (2200 for the game vs 2100 for Beatless). Main change compare to nowaday is the omnipresence of AI. They're everywhere in diferent lv. Semi-AI that serve as help (home AI that recognize you habit and patern to suggest lunch menu or clothing for the days....), Full AI that are what we would see as autonomous free thinkin AI (true AI) and aven super AI that are the next step in AI and mostly are at the core of country, but also isolated from outside since they can be classified as red boxes (since basically, they evolved from what was created and now work in way that mankind can fully comprehend).
Those AI (at least Half AI and more rarely full AI) are often used to control artificial humanoid (which can be hard to difference from normal human) to serve every function in the society - from shop desk worker to artificial familly member or whatever. They are now everywhere to see and to buy for your use.
The last security against AI breaking free is that they are programmed to need a registered owner that would bear responsability for any deed commited by the AI. As such, Humanoid AI can't commit certain action (like violence) without an owner, and most often only if the owner autorize it.

Game plot :
After an anti-AI terrorist group attack on the local super AI, four Full AI in cutting edge female android have escaped the facility, each having a part of the code require to acces the super AI.
Beeing a witness of the attack, you have the (good or bad ?) luck to be approach by one of the four android - Ai Deal - who ask you to become her "owner" so taht she can deploy her offensive capacity and rebel the attack. This is where live change for you - especially since the android don't have time to explain at the time.
What to answer but "yes" when a super cute android appear in front of you next to a batlefield and ask for your "ownership" ... in exchange, she'll be your personal android and she'll protect you in the midlle of this gunfight.

And here you are, forced to take part in a battle between anti-AI group, cutting edge full AI, and possibly event the military ... when you got nothing but your everyday corporate slave wage suite & flat... and a badass batle & sexy android.

Gameplay

The game is using Unity engine. You got different lv of graphic detail, from lv 1 pixelized for senile computer to overly detailled that will bring your next gen computer to overheat (well, at least the fan was working so hard for me that I couldn't hear the game music & sound anymore while using an headset)...

For gameplay, you can refer to the video tutorial made by the dev (seen in game in the tutorial tab or on his youtube channel).

The game work in 3 separate phases :

1) home
Here, you can unlock discussion, location of action and h-scene by progressing in the story.
You can go "home" from the game menu anytime outside of event / battle to interact with Ai Deal. Click on the location you want to interact with her, select some unlocked topic about the world to have her explain it to you, or chose and H-action to have fun with your android.

AldealRays_home.jpg

2) Event
Basically a VN-type where you just read the text. It explain the world and the plot, progressing the story and often have some h-scene possible.
Here you just read, click to pass the text, and chose the option you want between the different topic to talk about, H event or story progression.

3) Battle
Theses phase usually follow directly the event scene (meaning after reading the text of the VN like event you directly start a battle.

During battle, you control AI Deal in the air for some dogfight against other fighting android (well, so far everyone of them are female).
AiDeal_keybind.jpg
You control the caracter with the classic "WASD" or arrow key, and the mouse (or you can use a controller).
W : forward / backward
A / D : left / right
With the mouse you control a bit the direction you look at, making it possible to change the auto target system (basically, the closest target is auto locked for attack).
So far, your battle action are :
left click : Shot at long range / slash at close range (combo possible at close range)
right click : quick step to the side to dodge
left + right click :
- Burst attack at long range (rush and slash to the target. Take some short time to load, can be dodged by the enemie if you came from far).
- Energy drain at close range (show as an erotic attack like kissing, finger sucking...) that drain enemy HP (they lose HP a bit, you recover a bit).
- Counter burst. A close range attack that only happen against enemies with shield. It's the only attack that can damage a shield.

It is possible that other action will become avaiable as the dev informed that new weapons will be equipable in the futur stage.

If you are defeated in a battle, you will have a NTR scene (you can activate an option to skip the event so if you lose you won't see it, you'll have to go to the gallery to view it). Winning a stage also unlock the defeat event in the gallery - no need to lose on purpose. Defeat event can have different variation in the same event. It seem (ince it's not finished) that defeat event will have story text and h-scene.

During H-scene and between event, you can customize AI deal apparence (several basic clothing variation, for which you can turn off some part of the clothing).

Others

Tag : NTR, Action, loli

Planned release date as per August 24th 2022 :

2023/04: DLsite release schedule
2023/05: FANZA release schedule
2023/09: STEAM release schedule

Trial :

The trial is too big for Ci-En or Dlsite, so you need to go the dev Ci-En / Fantia of August 14th 2022 to get a Mega / google link.
No direct link yet since there a few enemies that might be considered as loli, so no link unless we can guarantee the absence of loli.
Paid support have extended trial content. Plus Paid trial and free trial save are stored separatly and are incompatible.

Last edited:

climhazzard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This kind of plot has popped up in anime and manga quite a few times and I've always really hated it. Like, congratulations you absolute nobody, here's your free personal service android who'll see to your every need. And it usually ends up being a harem too.

That aside, the gameplay is pretty cool and fun. The NTR scene is very sexy too, though I wish I could read the text to know what's going on. Is it possible to unlock the last CG in the gallery? Or is that the unfinished defeat event mentioned in the OP?

Last edited:
OP
Bryanis

Bryanis

Reputation score
This kind of plot has popped up in anime and manga quite a few times and I've always really hated it. Like, congratulations you absolute nobody, here's your free personal service android who'll see to your every need. And it usually ends up being a harem too.

That aside, the gameplay is pretty cool and fun. The NTR scene is very sexy too, though I wish I could read the text to know what's going on. Is it possible to unlock the last CG in the gallery? Or is that the unfinished defeat event mentioned in the OP?
You can only unlock up to the night city in the free trial, the other unlocked events should be avaiable with the paid support trial (or at worst to the paid support trial scheduled for the end of the month).

As for the story, well, Beatless got quite a few twist and no harem, but there to few stage and story avaiable progression in Ai Deal to know how it will goes.

In Beatless, the MC is just a teenager who see Hie (work name for the android with AI) as "normal" being. And he is mostly used by Lacie (the main girl), forcing him to take ownership of her so she could plot her way, making it appear as a win-win situation. While she's not evil, she basically chose the human who seem to fit her need / vision the best, force him to accept ownership and lead him to take the action / gave the order that would allow her to reach her goal (which kinda align with the view of a young and gullible teenager). You can read the story as a younf idealist having his big chance - or as a naive boy beeing lead by the nose by a manipulating AI in a seductive artificial body....
I haven't read the LN, but the Anime has absolutly no H or ecchi scene about the HiE (except some of them having batle suit closer to bikini swimsuit).

stashar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Its been a few years since I remember a really good mecha musume, let alone one for an H-game.

OP
Bryanis

Bryanis

Reputation score
New version of the paid support trial going up to chapter 4 (free trial is up to chapter 2).

Plus dev basically saying in the ci-en post that the game will not have a sad ending (since he don't like them). So reading between the lines, MC should end up living with the AI girl when finishing the game...

savedata

Reputation score
Well, this certainly has a lot of effort put into it. The gameplay is very unique for a H-game, and the game looks incredible.
But I gotta say, as for the H-content, the NTR scenes and home scenes are rather generic and doesn't feel like much of a step-up from highly modded Koikatsu stuff. The most unique thing is the in-battle drain stuff, but they're so short I can't even get my dick out in time and it's already over. Hopefully they'll have ways to loop or maybe a longer situation that you can atleast fap by the time it's over.

Last edited:

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is there a specific requirement needed to be met to perform an energy drain? Quite a few missions require you to do so against a boss, but it doesn't clarify when it's able to be used.

climhazzard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is there a specific requirement needed to be met to perform an energy drain? Quite a few missions require you to do so against a boss, but it doesn't clarify when it's able to be used.
I kind of feel like it's always successful on the first attempt? But after that I'm not sure. I know you can use on it a single boss more than once in a mission, might need to hit with a counter burst first if you can't use it.

eatthemuffin

Reputation score
Yeah, the energy drains did end up being kind of a disappointment to me. I came in more interested in the yuri content, but that only happens in the energy drains (which I was fine with) and those only last a few seconds at a time (which I am not fine with.) It's like the dev put those animations in and then thought to themselves, "but you don't really want to see that, right?"

OP
Bryanis

Bryanis

Reputation score
Energy drain is, according to the tutorial / key assignment, a burst attack when on close range : long left click at close range. But not a counter burst (when actualy locking sword with the enemie)

Yeah, the energy drains did end up being kind of a disappointment to me. I came in more interested in the yuri content, but that only happens in the energy drains (which I was fine with) and those only last a few seconds at a time (which I am not fine with.) It's like the dev put those animations in and then thought to themselves, "but you don't really want to see that, right?"
There have been a couple of person asking the dev to add thoses scene in some kind of specific gallery (well, making them watchable without going into battle), but so far no answer of the dev on that point. You can always add your own demand on his Ci-en :D

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score
Gave the demo a try when I downloaded it... I forget when...
But man, the game looks sharp and stylish. Gameplay looks super flashy, although it seems to just be mashing left-click honestly (or at least, it works for me)
The Drain attacks are neat, but it seems they only happen once per enemy.

Seems the demo has a few Defeat scenes, but they're still in full Japanese. They also don't seem to really flow from the actual battle, but maybe that's part of the dialogue. Thought it kinda strange that if AI-deal loses to one of her 'sisters', there isn't actually a scene of the sister. The first one hints at it, but it's just part of the progression of battle and gets interrupted.

I do like the Drain attacks though, them going to AI-deal's POV is pretty cool. But yeah, they're pretty short. It fits for the battle flow, I suppose but... it could be nice if they were longer, or there was some way to actually see them at your leisure.

climhazzard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I think the explanation for the defeat scenes in chapter 2 and 3 is basically... you lost so go prostitute yourself as punishment. I also wish they had a better connection to the battles you lost. The scenes in chapter 4 at least have a connection to the chapter 4 events, which imo is better, they're very sexy too; still no idea what's going on though.

I also wish the drains would last longer. I wouldn't even mind if they drained more HP in the process, since it's actually pretty hard to lose once you get used to the gameplay. I would honestly recommend playing on hard from the start with the option that makes retries easier enabled; at least if you want to see some defeat scenes.

Last edited:
OP
Bryanis

Bryanis

Reputation score
I think the explanation for the defeat scenes in chapter 2 and 3 is basically... you lost so go prostitute yourself as punishment. I also wish they had a better connection to the battles you lost. The scenes in chapter 4 at least have a connection to the chapter 4 events, which imo is better, they're very sexy too; still no idea what's going on though.

I also wish the drains would last longer. I wouldn't even mind if they drained more HP in the process, since it's actually pretty hard to lose once you get used to the gameplay. I would honestly recommend playing on hard from the start with the option that makes retries easier enabled; at least if you want to see some defeat scenes.
there an option announced for the 0.85 paid support trial, that actually activate power up when losing. We'll have to wait for player return on this option to see if the dev keep it, remove it or make it rare to use....

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

I can agree on connecting to the actual battle that happens would make the defeat scenes, well, fit a lot more. From trying the newest demo, only one of the Pool Side scenes seems to be translated, which yeah seems it's some kind of 'community service' Ai-chan has to do to get your Owner privileges back or something? It feels really disconnected from the story though.

Aradude

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Does anyone know, for the free demo linked from the DLSite page, what's the equivalent version for the Ci-EN paid trials?

Last edited:
OP
Bryanis

Bryanis

Reputation score
Does anyone know, for the free demo linked from the DLSite page, what's the equivalent version for the Ci-EN paid trials?
at the moment, free trial goes up to the end of chapter 2.
Paid trial goes up to the end of chapter 4.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score
at the moment, free trial goes up to the end of chapter 2.
Paid trial goes up to the end of chapter 4.
Worth noting that only up to chapter 2 is translated. Chapter 3 and 4 are still in Japanese, and also unvoiced for the scenes.

OP
Bryanis

Bryanis

Reputation score
Worth noting that only up to chapter 2 is translated. Chapter 3 and 4 are still in Japanese, and also unvoiced for the scenes.
not everything is translated in chapter 2 (ie : text in the losing scene as weel as the text in the intro before the chapter 0 tutorial....). But what is, is translated in good English. So let's just wait for the translation to get continued.
I'd rather the dev focus on the game and have the EN version a couple month after the JP than having them both from the start and see the dev rush the game at the end....

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score
not everything is translated in chapter 2 (ie : text in the losing scene as weel as the text in the intro before the chapter 0 tutorial....). But what is, is translated in good English. So let's just wait for the translation to get continued.
I'd rather the dev focus on the game and have the EN version a couple month after the JP than having them both from the start and see the dev rush the game at the end....
One of the chapter 2 losing scenes is translated in the latest version, actually. I forget which one off the top of my head, but I think its one of the Terrace ones in the Night Pool. It has the two girls you can see in the city during the date, in fact. Though if those are meant to be the same ones, I'm not sure - they just have the same models.
Do we know if the dev is doing the translation, or some fan or something is doing it?

OP
Bryanis

Bryanis

Reputation score
Pool event have one translated, one without text.
Night city has one non translated event in free trial, but from screenshot it might have other scene(s).

As for the translation, can't remember who's translating it, but the dev seem rather good in English.
Dunno if he got a fan translator, dlsite team, a pro doing the work or if he's doing it himself. I doubt he's doing the work himself, he wouldn't have failed to do the bit he got first like the game intro part....