What's new

ACT ADV NTR Loli [Riez-On] アイディールレイズ / Ai Deal Rays (RJ406835)

Aradude

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Tried out 0.8.5, tbh not really that impressed...Both the combat and the H-scenes feel really... basic?
The combat you just charge in, dodge an attack then spam melee combo, maybe drain health when needed or ulti when bar is full, but that's about it. The H-scene you just watch like an intro and then single sequence will play and that's it. And do we really need two AV pool defeat scenes...?

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score
Oh I got a response from the dev. It does seem they misunderstood one of my points, but that's not too unusual when we both likely rely on MTL to communicate. Still, it is nice to see a dev taking the time to respond to stuff.

OP
Bryanis

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
New today.

Basically, just announcing the "end-of-the-month-pay-support-trial-version-release".

So, the new version (0.9) avaiable in the ci-en page, will have an extra chapter - chapter 5. However the losing scene isn't completly done (missing the "finish").
No info about any progress in the translation, but I doubt keeping the translation yp to date with the addition of content is the priority of the dev at the moment. Maybe for the release...

Ci-En contain :
PV of the new content (free to view)
detail of the content - text & screenshot (free following)
0.9 advanced trial (paying follower)

OP
Bryanis

Bryanis

Reputation score
New ci-en.
Basically the dev apologing for the slow progress.
He say he's impresses by how many peoploes follow the ci-en, so he absolutly want to deliver a great game so he won't compromise on the quality - taking more time.
New version (paid plan) should have the end of chapter 5 and part of chapter 6 only (instead of up to the ned of chapter 6 / part of chapter 7 if he had follower the usual content update per version).

masterblaster

Lurker
Reputation score
I downloaded the 1.0.1 trial linked from DLsite, but it crashes every time when I do the burst counter.
Playing with Wine. Does this happen to anyone else?

OP
Bryanis

Bryanis

Reputation score
I downloaded the 1.0.1 trial linked from DLsite, but it crashes every time when I do the burst counter.
Playing with Wine. Does this happen to anyone else?
Not for me. Try to set all the graphic option to minimum.
Try to move the game folder to the root of the hard drive.
Remove all non local letter and syntax from the path folder.
Try forced admin mod
Try using japanese local unicode.

If all theses fail, your best option is to try to get in contact with the dev to report the problem along your PC configuration to help him pin down the problem. (If someone have it, you can be sure other have / will have it. So better solve the problem ASAP).

masterblaster

Lurker
Reputation score
Not for me. Try to set all the graphic option to minimum.
Try to move the game folder to the root of the hard drive.
Remove all non local letter and syntax from the path folder.
Try forced admin mod
Try using japanese local unicode.

If all theses fail, your best option is to try to get in contact with the dev to report the problem along your PC configuration to help him pin down the problem. (If someone have it, you can be sure other have / will have it. So better solve the problem ASAP).
Tried all that but to no avail.
Sent them a DM on twitter with the console message pointing to a page fault address that's the same every time it happens.
Never had a Unity game crash in Wine complete with crash handler popup before...

OP
Bryanis

Bryanis

Reputation score
So, not updated for while.

Well, dev stop updating the pay trial.
He also stop doing small content for pay follower (and at least warn before hand AND stopped the paying plan) so he could focus on making the game.

Game is schedule for end of the year. From the latest i-en there should be around a dozen chapters.
Currently he is writting all the text to have the VA record the voicing.

Dev confirmed that game would be release with English version on day 1 on Dlsite.
Fanza and steam will be released at a later date (3 to 6 month later for estimation).

And sorry all guys... Dev also said He would not break Japan law by making uncensored version / patch for western sale. So unless some compagnie goes see him to "localize" with uncensor out of Japan, it's dead. (only grace, is that IF he can stick to the white overlay, aplying another overlay might remove a good part of the censorship... will depend on Dlsite new policy).

OP
Bryanis

Bryanis

Reputation score
Ok, been a while since posting anything, but the dev have been focused on working on the game and not feeding use more content.

Good new
So, Dev just posted to announce that (unless grave problem like computer dying ...) he should be able to meet the deadline he wanted (end september / start of october).
Voice recording are starting this week.

Bad new
he'll have to release an unpolised version (bug fix and optimization to follow).
He still haven't found the cause for the memory problem in the later part of the game.
Game estimated at 4 Gb or memory (and probably lot of VRAM)

Extra info :
Seem like he's been working on a few content for the anniversary of Snow brandia. Not much revealed so far.

Also, the dev is inviting people to comment on the game price as well as their though on a STEAM release (considering that the dev seem to have some kind of exclusivity deal with Dlsite, not 100 % with translating tools). Anyway, time to get your opinion out in the open !

Last edited:
OP
Bryanis

Bryanis

Reputation score
New Ci-en.

VA recording nearly finished (3 done out of 4 to record). Should be finished tomorow.

So now it's just debugging, fixing and polishing the game for the planned release next month.

Mick2000

Reputation score

dev finally decided sale date, either one of the three optimistic expectation
1st expectation: 16th September
2nd expectation: 17th September
3rd expectation: 21st September
the game will be sold at 3273 yen launch discount price

stashar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

dev finally decided sale date, either one of the three optimistic expectation
1st expectation: 16th September
2nd expectation: 17th September
3rd expectation: 21st September
the game will be sold at 3273 yen launch discount price
That's roughly $25, depending on how much the USD to Yen rate changes between now and then.

Mick2000

Reputation score
That's roughly $25, depending on how much the USD to Yen rate changes between now and then.
well yen exchange rate is completely fucked as of late month so it should have good rate for almost anyone
also 3k yen is fair price considering the quality this game bring in term of graphic, gameplay, animation, etc

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Fist thing I do when I get rich is pay for my mom's health,

Then properly buy the army of torrented games I've found since joining this cesspool

stashar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
well yen exchange rate is completely fucked as of late month so it should have good rate for almost anyone
also 3k yen is fair price considering the quality this game bring in term of graphic, gameplay, animation, etc
I agree, it feels like a fair price to me based on the trailer. Of course I'd have to play the game to be sure of it, but the animation quality on the blogs are quite high.

OP
Bryanis

Bryanis

Reputation score
Release date confirmed for 16th september 2023.

Also, dev previously confirmed that the game would be avaible in English from day 1.

Time to gave a good cleaning inside my computer to get the fan rid of the dust :D

Mick2000

Reputation score

game is out!
and.... it's 8gb size of file..... good luck with that

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Thread moved to H-Games section.

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I remember this being excellent but with some of the most god-forsaken awful censoring I've ever seen. I believe it is the actual models that are the white cylinders and not some kind of overlay so we're stuck with it

WhyDoIEven

Reputation score
I remember this being excellent but with some of the most god-forsaken awful censoring I've ever seen. I believe it is the actual models that are the white cylinders and not some kind of overlay so we're stuck with it
It would seem that way, but in the demo, when you fiddle with transparency of the dude, dick suddenly becomes the same color as as the rest of the body. It might still be salvageable. Although in full version there is no dick transparency setting, so, what do I know.