What's new

ACT ADV NTR Loli [Riez-On] アイディールレイズ / Ai Deal Rays (RJ406835)

savedata

Reputation score
I just want to know if the content outside of demo stuff really is just more of the main girl randomly getting whored out to generic thugs? I like how the game looks, but if that's all the h-content is, it's not worth the price tag.

stashar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I just want to know if the content outside of demo stuff really is just more of the main girl randomly getting whored out to generic thugs? I like how the game looks, but if that's all the h-content is, it's not worth the price tag.
When you lose, there's usually NTR / whored out scenes. Not always, but that's probably the most common lose sequence.

Main-story is more vanilla scenes between main girl and "you".

There's an H-attack / grab available vs all female enemies, and all female enemies also have an H-attack vs the protagonists.

Its a fairly large amount of H-content here. I'd say the main problem right now are some random bugs. The second problem is that its a bit unclear / messy to understand battles, but you get used to the sounds / animations eventually to know what's going on. But I probably had to replay the early levels multiple times before my brain understood the flow of battle.

Now that I understand battle, its pretty good. Its not simply an attack-mash game like Dynasty Warriors, there's a lot of corner cases / dodging / counter-breaks you have to do in practice, and learning how to do that vs each foe is fun.

eatthemuffin

Reputation score
There's an H-attack / grab available vs all female enemies, and all female enemies also have an H-attack vs the protagonists.
In the demo I remember being disappointed with the H-attacks since they were so short. You'd basically get one to happen and it would only last a couple seconds. Is there more to them now, or are they still just quick little scenes?

stashar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
In the demo I remember being disappointed with the H-attacks since they were so short. You'd basically get one to happen and it would only last a couple seconds. Is there more to them now, or are they still just quick little scenes?
They're all just a few seconds and still "in combat". Honestly, I think they're at a good point. They spice up combat (and have combat-relevance since it heals you or heals the opponent), but they're not too long as to make combat dreary. I do _NOT_ want them any longer, especially given how hard combat is already. Any longer and the gameplay would suffer. They kinda-sorta feel like a Street Fighter super in length (maybe a bit longer than that...), which is the right length "within combat".

The bulk of the H-content is either the "NTR-on-lose" and "Love / Vanilla-on-win" scenes from chapter-to-chapter.

Mick2000

Reputation score
still short H-attacks animation, not too long. and to be fair the battle supposed to be fast paced battle and long H-attack sequence would kill the experience imo, especially the fact that there's literally no limitation on how many time you can the Cluster Drain, you can literally attack your enemy after they attack you to gain back the energy you lost. now imagine if each attack last for too long.

stashar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
still short H-attacks animation, not too long. and to be fair the battle supposed to be fast paced battle and long H-attack sequence would kill the experience imo, especially the fact that there's literally no limitation on how many time you can the Cluster Drain, you can literally attack your enemy after they attack you to gain back the energy you lost. now imagine if each attack last for too long.
There's a significant timeout on Cluster Drain. I haven't figured out the timing yet, but its not a move you can "spam". That being said, I only really use it when I run low on HP and need to heal up.

Mick2000

Reputation score
There's a significant timeout on Cluster Drain. I haven't figured out the timing yet, but its not a move you can "spam". That being said, I only really use it when I run low on HP and need to heal up.
the duration of the timeout is not even 30s or more, and what i mean is that after you cast your own, enemy can immediately cast theirs, and vice versa, i did it plenty of time to regain back the energy i've lost, the point still stand that if this cut-in takes too long it will ruin the experience of the fast paced action battle

savedata

Reputation score
still short H-attacks animation, not too long. and to be fair the battle supposed to be fast paced battle and long H-attack sequence would kill the experience imo,
Ruin the experience? It's an H-game, it's what I play the game for, for god's sake. The combat is neat FOR an H-game, but not good enough that I'd play an expensive H-game to experience it. Those things just feel like a waste, and the rest of the H is basically disconnected from the gameplay. Really turned out to be a letdown after all.

Mick2000

Reputation score
Ruin the experience? It's an H-game, it's what I play the game for, for god's sake. The combat is neat FOR an H-game, but not good enough that I'd play an expensive H-game to experience it. Those things just feel like a waste, and the rest of the H is basically disconnected from the gameplay. Really turned out to be a letdown after all.
then you play the wrong game or you're being rather delusional.
we got plenty of the demo in the past, you can see how it goes, it even shows in the trailer, those already demonstrate to everyone how's the end product gonna be. how came people like you expect major changes to the game design out of nowhere when dev themselves never address such thing? did you even take it to the dev before this?

the game is being expensive and it never waste, give me an example of game with this level of high quality graphic, great audio and voice just like this. you don't just pay for the Hscene scenario you know, you pay for the whole thing.

Hscene disconnected from gameplay? i understand, this kind of game are the type that reward you based on your success in the battle, you win you get good segs, you lost you get NTR.
by all means it's not the type that have segs middle action, to begin with this isn't turn-based RPG, this is action arcade game, getting stuck because of segs sequence is annoying in this kind of gameplay than anything.

honestly, most of us who pay for this game know what we are going to get and we are satisfied for it

savedata

Reputation score
then you play the wrong game or you're being rather delusional.
we got plenty of the demo in the past, you can see how it goes
I'm not being delusional, I'm expecting bare minimums in terms of H stuff here, there's a reason 99% of H-games with mid combat H-stuff have a struggle to get free mechanic, if that's what you want to see, then give me the option to just see that, and that's why I even asked in the first place, to know if they changed up, or really decided to just waste those animations. Like, what's even the point? they're a tease? to what, a completely different H-scene that doesn't even involve the same characters?
the game is being expensive and it never waste, give me an example of game with this level of high quality graphic, great audio and voice just like this. you don't just pay for the Hscene scenario you know, you pay for the whole thing.
I'd be paying for the whole package, surely, but absolute focus on the H stuff, and if that is not pleasant to me, and I'm only going to be playing it for some basic gameplay, then its competition becomes games like AC6, which I assure you it has higher quality on those ends.

Hscene disconnected from gameplay? i understand, this kind of game are the type that reward you based on your success in the battle, you win you get good segs, you lost you get NTR.
From reading comments on ci-en and so on, I'm fairly sure most people were more interested in the lose scenarios than the victory ones, funny enough, so I'm not too sure about it being a rewarding experience, but that is par for the course.
Getting stuck on sex sucks, in a H-game...It will always puzzle me that it does seem like some people genuinely feel like that. It's like you think of the H-content as a bother to the super exciting experience that is the gameplay of a indie dev who SHOULD BE focusing at least half of his effort on H stuff, when most indies who put their full effort on gameplay can't scratch that itch for me.

Mick2000

Reputation score
Getting stuck on sex sucks, in a H-game...It will always puzzle me that it does seem like some people genuinely feel like that. It's like you think of the H-content as a bother to the super exciting experience that is the gameplay of a indie dev who SHOULD BE focusing at least half of his effort on H stuff, when most indies who put their full effort on gameplay can't scratch that itch for me.
the idea of getting annoyed of "getting stuck on sex" is depend on the game itself, i know a gameplay where the core itself involve fucking the enemy to win, it's the core of the gameplay after all.
but in this game case? just think about it for a moment, it's like playing one of Soul games where you got grab by monster and stuck in animation, you were on trance state and this kind of moment where the game decided to lock your movement is annoying.

on the other side, did you really get hard in the middle of gameplay? especially in this kind of fast paced battle? i understand if it's RPGmaker game with turn-based stuff, i often experience the moment between seriously playing and getting hard. but this is, once again, a fast paced action gameplay, you got time to get hard? or you didn't suddenly feel annoyed that in the middle of this fight you suddenly got locked in the animation, regardless whether it's sexy action or something?

i'm the type that enjoy things at right time, i gladly enjoying the scene at the gallery, and not in the middle of gameplay and progress, unless the H itself is the core of the gameplay, like literally fucking your enemy to death. i do understand that it kinda annoying how dev didn't put a gallery for those grab attack

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
i agree with savedata tbh, if the h content is both literally and thematically separate from the rest of the game... why the fuck is it even an h game?

This game looks pretty, and i honestly adore the concept and premise, but all we have is a mediocre low budget game with mediocre low budget h glued onto the side. They don't intersect at all. Playing the game part SHOULD be getting me hot and bothered if its a real H game, but alas. I don't get why people keep making games like these, i really don't.

savedata

Reputation score
but in this game case? just think about it for a moment, it's like playing one of Soul games where you got grab by monster and stuck in animation, you were on trance state and this kind of moment where the game decided to lock your movement is annoying.

on the other side, did you really get hard in the middle of gameplay? especially in this kind of fast paced battle? i understand if it's RPGmaker game with turn-based stuff, i often experience the moment between seriously playing and getting hard. but this is, once again, a fast paced action gameplay, you got time to get hard? or you didn't suddenly feel annoyed that in the middle of this fight you suddenly got locked in the animation, regardless whether it's sexy action or something?

i'm the type that enjoy things at right time, i gladly enjoying the scene at the gallery, and not in the middle of gameplay and progress, unless the H itself is the core of the gameplay, like literally fucking your enemy to death. i do understand that it kinda annoying how dev didn't put a gallery for those grab attack
You almost sound innocent, honestly. I remember following an youtube account back in the day that used to just be videos getting caught by certain attacks repeatedly in legit non-R18 games for purposes, check "unused sorceress grab attack dark souls 2" and other videos on the desert sorceress yourself later, since you mentioned souls. EVEN in a game like dark souls, it can get some people going.
Personally, when I boot up an H-game, I'm already in a certain mood, It's mostly easy to get me going, if I'm not already playing with my dick out. Sadly, while the gameplay of this is neat, It was not enough to put me on some kind of focus mode that I'd start actually playing it for gameplay. When I got hit by a drain attack, I absolutely got rock hard the first time around, just for it to be over too quickly. It's kinda like this, maybe I've been playing those games for way too long, that niche stuff like a android girl subduing another one mid dogfight suddenly flared up my imagination, in ways that your basic NTR scenario of some dudes double teaming a girl that doesn't put a resistance never will again, I've seen that way too many times already. Mind you, if that was in someway connected to gameplay, it might still be enough to get me off at least, but since it got basically no context, I just find it boring, even if it looks nice.
The highest rated review of this game in DLsite gives it a 4 star and mention that you probably shouldn't buy this for "ero" alone, I believe that's damning enough. I think there's a fair number of people that ultimately ended disappointed with the H-side of things. Well, enough crying over spilled milk for me.

Hazunya

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I understand game that gives the option to turn off H or skip it completely like Demons Roots / Dragon & Claymore (to some extend) is not the main attraction for everybody anymore. However I will give credit to the dev for sticking to the game idea. Honestly even if the H is mostly optional, its pretty nice, the high quality model really does make up for it while the gameplay itself is nice, it does swap you from a sex mood to a somehow tense mood.
I wouldn't say this game is a bad H game either clearly someone is into the "fucking" in some way without interfering with the theme same goes to Demons Roots and Dragon & Claymore as shown in their sales count, I'm not typically into NTR but some scene is pretty good. In a horny mood? Turn on the game, go into gallery, enjoy 3D better than your typical Koikatsu stuff.
There are different focus for H/Doujin game nowadays given how much effort is put into games compared to few years back where CGs is all you get as a "fucking" in H games. This is basically your old RPG but instead of walking to X after doing Y, you get a better gameplay and a high quality 3D model instead of a static CG with a few variation. Personally, I think that's a win.

savedata

Reputation score
I wouldn't say this game is a bad H game either clearly someone is into the "fucking" in some way without interfering with the theme same goes to Demons Roots and Dragon & Claymore as shown in their sales count, I'm not typically into NTR but some scene is pretty good. In a horny mood? Turn on the game, go into gallery, enjoy 3D better than your typical Koikatsu stuff.
I just can't let this pass by, though. DLsite sales genuinely doesn't = favorable H-content, it's funny you mentioned Demon Roots, and my mind immediately jumped into one of the best examples of this in recent DLsite days - Bloodroot, now that is a game that got a respectable amount of sales AND 100% by no merits of it's H-content. Almost everyone who played and bought it treated it as just another indie metroidvania. I'm sure this is a bit of a step-up over just a random Koikatsu scenario, but that's quite the low bar.
I'm sure some people will enjoy the H stuff there is in this, I just personally think it's a disappointment and that review I mentioned earlier shows I'm not alone, that's all.

Last edited:

WaffleDance

Reputation score
[...]
I'm sure some people will enjoy the H stuff there is in this, I just personally think it's a disappointment and that review I mentioned earlier shows I'm not alone, that's all.
Funny enough that review has over 100 helpful ratings too, which is the highest I think I've ever seen on DLSite.

stashar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This is basically your old RPG but instead of walking to X after doing Y, you get a better gameplay and a high quality 3D model instead of a static CG with a few variation. Personally, I think that's a win.
I'd compare Ai Deal Rays to be closer to Dissidia style game... maybe some old Mecha games I've forgotten the name of.

The action sequences are rewarding and well thought out. They've created an intelligent two-button (left-mouse + right-mouse click) system that's fun to play. I think that's worthy enough of a gameplay experience, H or no-H.

Mick2000

Reputation score
Honestly even if the H is mostly optional, its pretty nice, the high quality model really does make up for it while the gameplay itself is nice, it does swap you from a sex mood to a somehow tense mood.

In a horny mood? Turn on the game, go into gallery, enjoy 3D better than your typical Koikatsu stuff.
THANK YOU
it's not that i hate or diss the idea of Hscene mid-battle, it's just not the timing, especially in this game.
When I got hit by a drain attack, I absolutely got rock hard the first time around, just for it to be over too quickly. It's kinda like this, maybe I've been playing those games for way too long, that niche stuff like a android girl subduing another one mid dogfight suddenly flared up my imagination, in ways that your basic NTR scenario of some dudes double teaming a girl that doesn't put a resistance never will again, I've seen that way too many times already. Mind you, if that was in someway connected to gameplay, it might still be enough to get me off at least, but since it got basically no context, I just find it boring, even if it looks nice.
maybe it's not my kink, or it's not sexy enough in my book, or perhaps from my initial argument that my blood is focused on my brain instead of my dick at that very moment that i really didn't get aroused. but again, i understand that people have it different for them
i too have played those kind of games for way too long that this kind of mid-battle scene actually didn't faze me and i kinda just when "oh cool, mid-battle rape" instead of went horny

noluck

Reputation score
Since it's a 3D game, what kind of modifications can you make to the girl? Or is it set in stone?

eatthemuffin

Reputation score
It would've been simple enough to put in a mechanic where you mash out of the cluster drain/in-battle H scenes. They could even be really quick to mash out of, in the end not actually lasting any longer than they currently do if you don't want them to, but still giving the option to let them last if you do want to see more of them. In fact, handling them this way would still even give you more to do when the scene is happening if you're not wanting to be taken out of the action for too long.

I don't mind the rest of the H being so disconnected from gameplay, as some people here suggest. What holds me back here is the content. The action combat from the demo is pretty solid for an H-game, though if I wanted just an action-y game, there's plenty that do that better.

As for the H-scenes: I'm not interested in NTR "whored out" content. I'm also not interested in the main female character fawning over a "master" who, IIRC, just seemed really weak and devoid of personality. I would be more interested if that were start to take more of a femdommy route, but it didn't seem to be going that way in the demo.

But I do like lesbian scenes. That would draw me in. To have that content be right there, but only teasingly short, is a bit frustrating. I'd be less annoyed with it if the cluster drains were totally non-sexual.

So yeah, the game looks good. Yeah, the combat is pretty decent for an H game. But the H content you can watch long enough to do anything with is stuff I'm not a big fan of, while the H content that I do like you can only see for a couple seconds at a time, and that is really disappointing.