What's new

ACT ADV NTR Loli [Riez-On] アイディールレイズ / Ai Deal Rays (RJ406835)

stashar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Since it's a 3D game, what kind of modifications can you make to the girl? Or is it set in stone?
The main battle outfit has few customizations. Ai-deal has Skirt vs no-skirt. Underwear vs No-underwear, and strap vs strapless. The battle outfits color can change. There are ~5 "skin tones" to set: anime, luminous, black-tech leotard, and a few others.

So she has some customizations, but "not a lot" IMO, especially not for a 3d game like this. But "some level of customization" is better than none.

---------

However, there are a large number of customizations in NTR and/or Vanilla sex-scenes.

Overall costumes:

* Traditional Underwear
* Battle outfit
* Casual 1 (similar to Battle outfit without the floating tech/mecha stuff around her).
* Casual 2 (Short-shorts and jacket)
* Swim 1 (Similar to Battle outfit but missing leggings and techy stuff)
* Swim 2
* Swim 3 (Bikini)
* Extra 1 (Prostitution outfit: Combination of Swim3 and Casual 2)

All of these costumes have enable/disable settings. Skirt is on/off on Battle outfit, Casual 1. Casual 2 and Underwear has no skirt option at all though. The NTR and Vanilla sex-scenes will match the outfit you give her. I'd say ~4 items to enable/disable on each one, even if these items (ex: skirt) are shared between Battle / Casual1... it still feels pretty fresh overall.

A universal configuration is Ai-deal's "Virtual Long-hair". She has holographic long-hair that you can turn on or off.

-------

There's a second character you get for a temporary, story time. She has no customizations available but you get about 3 or 4 scenes. A major foe has a breakable costume if you perform the "Cluster Drain" on this foe, you actually rip her dress off, and she'll fight in her underwear for the rest of the fight. In her "final form", you'll be able to rip off her underwear too.

Last edited:

Mick2000

Reputation score
As for the H-scenes: I'm not interested in NTR "whored out" content. I'm also not interested in the main female character fawning over a "master" who, IIRC, just seemed really weak and devoid of personality. I would be more interested if that were start to take more of a femdommy route, but it didn't seem to be going that way in the demo.
i believe the game aim with the MC is for player self-insert so too much "color" on the character would ruin the template for player.
personally i would like the guy to have proper character development where he actually become men and gain confidence, but well..... that might set too much expectation for H-games i guess

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Having issues with this game randomly shutting my entire pc off and I'm not sure what the source of it is. Looks like it happens most during cutscenes.
Never had this issue before either.

OP
Bryanis

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Having issues with this game randomly shutting my entire pc off and I'm not sure what the source of it is. Looks like it happens most during cutscenes.
Never had this issue before either.
If you have the highest visual setting, the has basically no FPS limit so your computer might overheat / work to much. Try using the high (not the extra), or the medium setting.
Else try either reducing the game screen size or some trick to artificially block the maximum FPS limit.

kleinerx10

Reputation score
I have not played the game yet, so i have a question in regard of the NTR/losing the battle bit.

What makes it NTR? I understand basic "Game-over-rape" but just getting fucked doesn't make it NTR right?
After what i read about the story, it seems stupid for the Android to just turn on the MC.

Would love for someone to elaborate.
Thanks in advance.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score
I have not played the game yet, so i have a question in regard of the NTR/losing the battle bit.

What makes it NTR? I understand basic "Game-over-rape" but just getting fucked doesn't make it NTR right?
After what i read about the story, it seems stupid for the Android to just turn on the MC.

Would love for someone to elaborate.
Thanks in advance.
The defeat scenes typically involve Ai getting loaned out to someone else, who uses her for sexual services. Basically, the player loses their ownership of Ai for the defeat sequences, and she ends up having sex with other men as a result.
The first stage one isn't really NTR, since you've just gotten her by then, and she ends up getting her memory rolled back or something so she doesn't even know you anymore.

Mick2000

Reputation score
DLC for the game just release

featuring MC with Aideal and Rayared going to hot spring inn for some good time

Mick2000

Reputation score

dev mention about wanting to make act 2 of the game
and later on working on developing new game which gonna have fantasy setting, shame, i love this neon sci-fi

Mick2000

Reputation score

for those who whine about cannot play other Re;on series in the main game, you may rejoice as Dev finally reveal a side story that run parallel with the main story, you get to have chance play with all other android

Assault Sylpheed ~Midnight Fairytales~
the one who pretty much finished and playable is ZR07 Lily

stashar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

for those who whine about cannot play other Re;on series in the main game, you may rejoice as Dev finally reveal a side story that run parallel with the main story, you get to have chance play with all other android

Assault Sylpheed ~Midnight Fairytales~
the one who pretty much finished and playable is ZR07 Lily
April 1st.

I can't read moonrunes, but is this an April Fools joke?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
April 1st.

I can't read moonrunes, but is this an April Fools joke?

プリルフールネタだと思った?
残念、僕はこれらを本気で考えています。

ただし、今すぐにRiez-ONとして着手はできないです。
僕のプライベートな時間とポケットマネーを使って、じっくりと好きなように作るつもりです。

詳細は次回の更新で。

My translation:

Did you think it was an April Fool's joke?
Sorry to disappoint, but I'm seriously thinking about it.

However, I'm not able to do much work on Riez-On at the moment.
I intend to develop the game at my own pace using my spare time and personal finances.

More details in the next update.