What's new

RPG Loli Shota [リーフジオメトリ/ Leaf Geometry] Sequel Colony

NoblePhantasm

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Anyone know where to go after you've beaten the psychic girl in her house? The one you fight shortly after unlocking the desert/treehouse area.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Anyone know where to go after you've beaten the psychic girl in her house? The one you fight shortly after unlocking the desert/treehouse area.
If i remember right that 1 when u in search of 3 fairy heroes....
Next 1 will be in fire area, there 1 door where u cant get into is now open....
while on it next 1 is underwater inside the cave south of flower garden / church

Edit:
Finished main story epilogue.... or so i though, in the end it didnt explain the story any further felt wasting time with the super hard boss... (all it give is trophy with 1 CG)
All that left is super hard dungeon like 2nd series with all the crazy weapon, but too lazy to even bother on farming (like killing the same boss again and again for item)
of coz no cheat... playtime 25hr (mostly in epilogue lving and reincarnation)

Attachments

Last edited:

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score
V1.10 update (not out yet by the time this post)
- New main scenario
- New map
-New mini scene
-New item, engraving
-New enemy, Nushi <-- those world boss
-Correction of defect The <-- fail google translate (my guess bug fix as usual)

They also officialy announce that they working the Sequel series in English and China language

The quote (google translate as usual)
Foreign language version of the work
It is a story that has nothing to do with everyone in Japan,
but localization work has begun for the English and Chinese versions of the SEQUEL series.
If you are overseas, please stay tuned.

Arythazin

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
What is that one chicken called シュウ supposed to be for? There's never any option except but to leave, and I think I've seen him in all three games already; he's the one right outside the main base house in this game.

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Just a guess, but that chicken seems to be a placeholder for fixes for saves as it's empty in 1.0.

Arythazin

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
super hard boss... (all it give is trophy with 1 CG)
Is the trophy シスマの傷跡? (The bottom trophy of the middle column [戦果]) If so, I do remember getting the trophy but what CG did you see? Or were you supposed to answer 'No' to whether or not you understood what happened?

Edit: Nevermind I see that one of the items gives you a picture.

Last edited:

Heckerman

Lurker
Reputation score
The game updated to 1.10, adding new 'scenarios and h events' along with some bugfixes and balance changes. If i had to guess, a new area or something was added, but i couldn't tell you what i thought the scenes are.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score
V1.10 update
- New main scenario added
- New function to adjust lvl and reincarnation count (to balance the difficulty for those already gone mad with lving) -- funny it was the chicken someone asked before in previous post
- 3 New mini scene ( interact in your room at night)
- adjustment - Luck upper limit = 300

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Any idea why my 3 girls (the one with the blue hair, the big boobies nun and the blind girl) stuck at lvl 13 and only the last of the 4 girls can lvl normally?

Edit: Nvm, clicked the mirror item by accident...

Last edited:

chasezap

Reputation score
Necro Warning, Offtopic Discussion
sequel asylum has been released

Heckerman

Lurker
Reputation score
You just mean [ASYLUM]. Seems to be completely seperate from the SEQUEL series.
You control the blue-haired girl, 'Maris,' according to google translate - or 'Marisu' if you just read out the katakana.
Gameplay is pretty much the same as the other games, character progression is split into 3 upgrade trees, and it seems you just sorta... 'create' allies - The purple-haired girl summons one from a chemistry set. There might be more story-related allies rather than inconsequential pawns but I haven't seen as such.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
sequel asylum has been released
You just mean [ASYLUM]. Seems to be completely seperate from the SEQUEL series.
You control the blue-haired girl, 'Maris,' according to google translate - or 'Marisu' if you just read out the katakana.
Gameplay is pretty much the same as the other games, character progression is split into 3 upgrade trees, and it seems you just sorta... 'create' allies - The purple-haired girl summons one from a chemistry set. There might be more story-related allies rather than inconsequential pawns but I haven't seen as such.
Yeah it's not a Sequel game. It's just Asylum. The game feels very different.

Just finished it using cheats, speeding up the game, machine translated.

First time ever doing that, but I generally don't like FeMC games, even if I really like Leaf Geometry. I had to at least try this game though.

The game is really polished but sexually it's super disappointing and emotionally super disappointing. None of the heroines are emotionally attractive since they just sleep with whoever. They're all super sluts, from the get go with multiple sexual partners so I didn't like them.

You also get no party members, so there's no "break" in dungeon exploration where you talk to party members about random world-building stuff. This makes the characters that are in the story even weaker since they have much less presence but are still core to the narrative.

Sexually it has bestiality content, has the gay character still, tentacle content, scat and pee.

Surprisingly the game's actual sex scenes are mostly maledom in composition! Out of the around 30 non-unique scenes, there are 4 unique cowgirl scenes. 3 unique missionary and 4 unique doggystyle. It can probably still be considered mostly femdom because of the foreplay and general temperament of the girls being assertive in most scenes regardless of position though. TBH, since the girls are slutty and sleep with multiple men, animals/tentacles, I didn't try to unlock any scenes and just tried to play the game as a normal RPG.

Some of the NPCs didn't even get scenes which was really disappointing since they had such erotic designs.

Probably their most polished game from a technical perspective, and it definitely has the best music out of them so far too. I can't bring myself to like it though. I'd love to hear you guys' thoughts on it.

Last edited:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Why am I finding conversation about a completely unrelated game in this thread? You guys know better.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Why am I finding conversation about a completely unrelated game in this thread? You guys know better.
T_T
but who's gonna make the thread? Fans of the sequel series? Sexual interest is very different.
People who are interested in FeMC games? It's still technically femdom, and the devs past games probably isn't going to bring interest from them.

Honestly was just expecting to have a quick discussion...

Last edited:

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score
If i remember correctly Asylum story take place before all the sequel series start (thats what the dev mention when they about to release asylum if im right)
Next there already dev note mention future update of the game in here:
it include mention "adding conversation event to each area"

Lastly, from me..... yes i like the sequel game from 1-3 but i don't like asylum story myself... o well just gota wait part 4 for now let the dev have some rest to plan the continueation of story
+ please no more tooooooo biggg melon..... just normal or slightly up but not too much :eek: (poor rabbit is having style inferiority)

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
If i remember correctly Asylum story take place before all the sequel series start
Completely separate setting. It's not even remotely close to being the same world. The world feels more like Dark Souls in that "dying and reviving" is a story related element.
it include mention "adding conversation event to each area"
Yeah, I read that too. How? The only person she can talk to is herself, or familiars. Her familiars aren't characters.

Lastly, from me..... yes i like the sequel game from 1-3 but i don't like asylum story myself... o well just gota wait part 4 for now let the dev have some rest to plan the continueation of story
+ please no more tooooooo biggg melon
He does both.
When he draws boobs, they're either super flat or really large. Very rarely does he do medium size.

byran47

Reputation score
Do they ever explain how Rabi's ass is so trained? What happened exactly?

Koshkamka

Reputation score
My guess is that Rabi somehow seriously angered Uula and she shoved a boot up her ass. Maybe it was a size joke or something about beetles... Just a guess.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
In this game, Rabi talks about he she trained in one of the night events with Auris.
She's competitive and her best friend wanted to be strong. Being competitive with her friend means she grew strong.