What's new

[Complete - Full] Rimuririmu Paradise Iseki

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Rimuririmu Paradise Iseki

About ~85% included UI and text, Kerriden's translation was more than enough to play through the game, I think.
OK, thanks :)
I remember playing it, and then stopping because I actually rather liked the character interactions, but some of them were in Japanese...

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Question : what version of the game is needed ? The archive for the patch says 1.12, but I can't find that, best I have is 1.10.
Not entirely sure what you mean, but the patches are out on the devs site, just apply it. And the translation patch works fine with 1.12, might be fine with 1.10...

Neutrax

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

thx for the translation
But now I got a question
Whose last gril?

Attachments

salking

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

thx for the translation
But now I got a question
Whose last gril?
I believe the last girl is the goddess/red fairy (or Raibu Rarara as AA has translated her).
Only found 2 of her so far.

One of which can be found in the room with the heart and an "amrita stone"
check pic for location

Attachments

thatguyinthecorner

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

- The floating texts of sex scenes with Rimu is in the .exe file and they're quite obivious like you said so I don't think I'll translate them.:eek:
Come on dude while that would make sense for plot scene this is a sex scene. While it's obvious what the text is about actually being able to read it makes the scene much hotter.

Neutrax

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I believe the last girl is the goddess/red fairy (or Raibu Rarara as AA has translated her).
Only found 2 of her so far.

One of which can be found in the room with the heart and an "amrita stone"
check pic for location
Huh... Nobody here. Is it a rare NPC? What does she even look like.

Attachments

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Huh... Nobody here. Is it a rare NPC? What does she even look like.
She's a small girl wearing a red dress. Make sure you have the latest update, as that's when she was added.

Neutrax

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

She's a small girl wearing a red dress. Make sure you have the latest update, as that's when she was added.
That description seems like it would stand out, but I haven't seen her. I'm going to try a NG and see if she is actually here.

V1.12 is NOT the latest version?

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That description seems like it would stand out, but I haven't seen her. I'm going to try a NG and see if she is actually here.

V1.12 is NOT the latest version?
I believe it is, and by the time you get there shouldn't have any issues of not hitting triggers. Perhaps you rushed through to get there, or didn't complete Mea's storyline...? Dunno, could have a bugged install:confused:

Neutrax

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I believe it is, and by the time you get there shouldn't have any issues of not hitting triggers. Perhaps you rushed through to get there, or didn't complete Mea's storyline...? Dunno, could have a bugged install:confused:
If completing Mea's Storyline comes BEFORE them, I didn't do that. Okay that gives me a start.

Neutrax

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Did a new save, he/she/it's still not there

Attachments

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If I remember correctly, you have to finish the game at least on normal end
I might've gotten to the control room before then, but didn't finish the first ending before getting her. Kinda weird, sure you've got 1.12?

Nothing else, copy your saves and redownload load everything

Neutrax

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If I remember correctly, you have to finish the game at least on normal end
I might've gotten to the control room before then, but didn't finish the first ending before getting her. Kinda weird, sure you've got 1.12?

Nothing else, copy your saves and redownload load everything
Okay, cleared it normal end, not there, cleared it on true end not there, RIP my game. I'll do a redownload

OP
A

artificial academy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Okay, cleared it normal end, not there, cleared it on true end not there, RIP my game. I'll do a redownload
Yeah, I haven't played this game for awhile and most of us have cleared the game a long time before 1.12. So it's quite hard to tell what trigger Raibu rarara to appear :eek:

Neutrax

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

did a fresh download and she appeared. thx guys

Loikujm

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This is one of those games that I had completely given up on there ever being a translation for, and yet here it is, thank you artificial academy(the person not the game).

Delva

Reputation score

Question : what version of the game is needed ? The archive for the patch says 1.12, but I can't find that, best I have is 1.10.
Official website including 1.12 patch:

worked for me, thx for the translation!

TTsuyuki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Do any have a 100% save file for this game ?
You should ask that on the main thread, not the translation thread. You already asked a question there and i even replied to you so i dunno why you chose to ask this one in the translation thread instead. Also if you are here just for the H scenes and didn't play the game before i would recommend to do so, since the games from this creator are one of the few games where gameplay actually matters.

Anyway, here it is. I haven't played it in a long time but i think this one is pretty much complete except for one sub event that gives you glasses (don't remember if i couldn't figure it out or just glitched it). .