What's new

[Complete - Full] [RJ109073] Kunoichi Ajisai くノ一陵辱伝 紫陽花

Deleted member 39802

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
He was online February 2018 last time.... what happens to our translators? same with Lily Knight Akos

bandanadee

Lurker
Reputation score
h scene text are actually in a different file, you have to look for the ".sl" lines on the files careful on wording because I found the text use the japanese half-width chars especially the spacing.

Deleted member 39802

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
a translation would be awesome since the original translator hasnt been seen anymore :( i would be willing to pledge something if you complete the translation

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
hi mad !
wtf, mad ?
y u being sexist, mad ? what if there r non-guys here 2 as well also ?!
btw, what was d point of ur post ?

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I'm going to try and see if I can restart this translation project, it's one of my favourite games and frankly its a tragedy it's not in English already. Can't promise anything though, I'm not only incapable of reading japanese, I've also never touched rpg maker games outside of playing them and applying a couple of partials. So yeah, I'm unlikely to actually succeed, and anything I do come up with is going to have come out of a machine translator, though i'll try to parse what chiitrans spits out to make it coherent.

Main issue right now is I have little in the way of knowledge or tools to do this. I'm starting from scratch here so i'd be grateful for any advise people can offer.

So far I've decrypted the .rgss2a file using RPGmaker All Decrypter, to get access to the data and graphics folders, and I've just been looking through stuff using notepad. The stuff in the text folder is legible, seems like whoever said it contains most of the text for H-events earlier in this thread was right, and from the size of it i'm guessing commonevents has the rest. problem is the stuff in the data folder isn't legible with notepad, or notepad++ which i tried after reading some of candyfloss's earlier comments. Obviously the straightforward way to translate this would be to get the editor for VX, does anyone know what the limitations are on the freely available demo? If it only works for a short amount of time I might have to look into cracks or something, because i'm not buying VX just to translate this one game.

A possible alternative would be a program I vaguely recall being available on this forum. It was a translator that spit the various data files out into legible .txt files that you could edit in notepad and reintegrate into the game files. Each line of japanese text had space below it to add the translation in. I do remember downloading it onto an old laptop (ironically as an idle attempt to translate this very game, it never even reached partial status though) that i still own, and I'm firing it up now on the off-chance I never cleared it out. Anyone recall the tool i'm thinking of? That would probably work to translate everything not covered in the text folder, which i can do already.

Edit: Okay, turns out i'm an even lazier little shit than I thought, not only is the tool (RPGMakerTransv4.35) still on said laptop, I still have the old project folder for this game, last modified over 3 years ago. This will save me... maybe half an hour? i really didn't do much. Oh well, I now probably have a way to translate most of the game, once i get the files moved to my new machine. Wish me luck i guess.

Last edited:

SpeedHK

Reputation score
How about you use tool Translator++ in my personal opinion it very convenient to translate RPG game

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Nice find! Hadn't heard of Translator++ before, but going by the patreon it looks pretty intuitive for a beginner, I'll give it a try. Thanks!

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Nice find! Hadn't heard of Translator++ before, but going by the patreon it looks pretty intuitive for a beginner, I'll give it a try. Thanks!
I've been working on a translation of my own (not saying which one) using Translator++, and I'll vouch that Translator++ is very helpful.
It's got quite a few features and while it's not perfect, it's versatile and fairly easy to use.

Good luck!

OP
candyfloss

candyfloss

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Hello,

It's been a while, but I'm back after 2 years of inactivity. I'm sorry about the delays that has happened to this translation.
I felt burnt out and although I tried to shrug it off and finish the translation, I eventually just gave up after a mix of events.

However, I came back to the forums days ago and have started the translation again, back from where I left off. It's going at a decent pace. I feel much better and motivated than before, and I should be able to finish the translation in a few weeks.

Sorry for the long period of inactivity.

Deleted member 39802

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
wow thats great news candy!! thx for resuming this.
also many thanks for Azrail for wanting to translate this. Maybe you can turn to another game instead which hasnt a translator yet?

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Great to hear from you again candyfloss!

The translation project's all yours, i'll find another game that catches my eye.

Until then, back to lurking for me.

OP
candyfloss

candyfloss

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Hello,

The translation patch is done! You can download the patch at the first post.
Once again, I'm sorry for the long period of hiatus.

Many thanks to the few proofreaders I had who helped improve the translation in its early stages years ago!

sacredfire

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Does the gallery work? Only the first scene was English for me when I tried looking at the gallery. Otherwise thanks for the hard work!

OP
candyfloss

candyfloss

Sex Demon
Reputation score
thx for your great work!!!
Thanks, I appreciate it.

Does the gallery work? Only the first scene was English for me when I tried looking at the gallery. Otherwise thanks for the hard work!
This game has a thing where the h-scenes are recorded into the gallery as the player went through it.
If you already completed the game before, you have to replay it for all the h-scenes for the gallery to be in english.

sacredfire

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Ah that's strange. Guess I'll have to run through it myself then. Thanks for the info.