What's new

[WIP - Full] [RJ113935] Mirielle - Medichine & Magic

Malvezzi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Lol, well since someone posted again already guess I'll chime in too :)

Any news on this? Still waiting very anxiously for this one too.

OP
Etory

Etory

Demon Girl
Reputation score
What's up?)))
Hey! To update you guys, I SO want everyone to be able to play this in full, but the word wrapping is not fixed yet. It's so touchy that lines run off the page regularly. Nothing showstopping, but I need to go through and fix each problem line manually, which is terribly unexciting... in the "even five minutes feels too long to be doing this" kind of way. Sorry.

I finished the entire Keiko RPG trial as a way to get my mind off of it...

Malvezzi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Woooooo an update \o/

Take your time Etory. We'll try to wait patiently (and perhaps anxiously).

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Yea wondered about updated here too, Still held off on playing until I can play the whole thing in English including h-scene. It looks like such a good game.
Any info on a date as to when we can enjoy this with the h-scenes. Would you ever think about releasing what you have translated so far, providing you've done more than one or two scenes. :p
I'm so hyped for this game!

Last edited:

Ares02

Lurker
Reputation score
I don't know how much this can help, but Etory is still alive, so don't panic
I talked to him like a week ago, so the Parthia Kyodan didn't kill him in his sleep (unless it happened in the last few days... )

iWriter88

Reputation score
Pretty amazed that this game originally came out in 2013, I didn't even know H-RPG RPGM games were out back then lol.
Hoping the translation comes out soon! The artwork is absolutely gorgeous, it seems worth playing for that alone.

MindlessFire

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Well we're on topic about the H-Scene translations, they're all locked behind "mil" files in the Scenario folder. Does anyone know any way to decrypt these files?

Krosh

Demon Girl
Reputation score
i thought that problem was resolved already, because it Etory said so in the first post.

Malvezzi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Still waiting too here! Still hoping that it will be completed.

OP
Etory

Etory

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Any good news?)
Not much to say, I made more progress on Mucchi Muchi Country Life than this title... Formatting lines just bores me to tears :sleep: Someday we'll make it though!

I know that, but can anyone please share how is it done?
In a very unsophisticated way. I could not make any headway on decrypting the z-libbed .mil files themselves without the key. The ruby scripts for parsing them in-game were challenging to me as well. With a bit of care I found I could add an operation at a certain place so as to copy (in plaintext) the line to be executed to a separate text file. Run through all the h-scenes and voila! I needed outside help to be able to wrangle the scripts into using the raw txt files however, which some kind individuals provided.

Malvezzi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Not much to say, I made more progress on Mucchi Muchi Country Life than this title... Formatting lines just bores me to tears :sleep: Someday we'll make it though!
Then I will wait :)

rizo

Reputation score
Yea I'd like to know too. I've been holding off on playing till I can actually understand the h-scenes. Lol Didn't think it had been as long as it has. xD

rizo

Reputation score
Seems like we gotta give up hope on the h-scenes being translated, guess this is another game I won't be able to play. :( That's a shame

4GunZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Maybe we should ask Etory for even a little much, that have been translated already?