What's new

[WIP - Full] [RJ113935] Mirielle - Medichine & Magic

1baka

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ113935] Mirielle - Medichine & Magic

thanks a lot Etory for everything up to now and also allow someone else to help finish it (thanks kaalveiten for helping out!)

looking in dlsite it seems to be a nice game, definitely my cup of tea so im excited to play it once done! :D

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

thanks a lot Etory for everything up to now and also allow someone else to help finish it (thanks kaalveiten for helping out!)

looking in dlsite it seems to be a nice game, definitely my cup of tea so im excited to play it once done! :D
You and me both, I'm so hyped to get my hands on this in English. I could play it now but I can't enjoy it when the h-scenes aren't in English. I hope we get it soon, but I know this stuff takes time so it's understandable. :)

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Just stumbled across this game, trying to decide between playing it now or waiting till the h scenes are translated... decisions, decisions.

Bryanis

Reputation score

Just stumbled across this game, trying to decide between playing it now or waiting till the h scenes are translated... decisions, decisions.
You can get it and do a virgin run for the start and leaving the H-scene for a 2nd run :p

KairiFactor

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Etory, does this game have unlockable outfits? o.o

OP
Etory

Etory

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm busy with work for a couple more days then I should have a week or two where I work on this for a few hours a day. I'll try and give an update after that or send what I have to Etory.
Much appreciated!

Etory, does this game have unlockable outfits? o.o
It has destructible clothing, but no extra outfits unfortunately.

And for what it's worth, Ghotty & rizo, the game part is plenty enjoyable itself. There's also a new game+ mode too that presents you with some extra gameplay challenges if you'd like - or you can just breeze through it all a second time searching out the tl'ed scenes following Bryanis's suggestion. You *do* get all small unlock for finding them all...

rizo

Reputation score

Much appreciated!

It has destructible clothing, but no extra outfits unfortunately.

And for what it's worth, Ghotty & rizo, the game part is plenty enjoyable itself. There's also a new game+ mode too that presents you with some extra gameplay challenges if you'd like - or you can just breeze through it all a second time searching out the tl'ed scenes following Bryanis's suggestion. You *do* get all small unlock for finding them all...
Tried it when your first released the translation, don't know but just couldn't enjoy it without the h-scenes. xD But I don't mind waiting a month on the h-scenes, then I can jump in and enjoy this gem to its fullest!

Remilnelia

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm a little confused-- why is it the translation showing it as "Medichine"?

There's no H in medicine, unless there's some twisted innuendo in there.

Last edited:

Malvezzi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just want to say thank you very much to Etory for the translation and to Kaalveiten for continuing the work.

This is a very nice game from what I've played for a bit though I decided to wait for the H-Scenes to be fully translated so I can enjoy the game in it's entirety.

Will keep waiting eagerly for the H-Scenes translation.

OP
Etory

Etory

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm a little confused-- why is it the translation showing it as "Medichine"?

There's no H in medicine, unless there's some twisted innuendo in there.
It's a typo/Engrish in the official title and dlsite description I decided to play along with, because what fantasy setting doesn't have mystical terms with extra letters in them?
But really, thought it sounded cool so I re-purposed it. Just my little joke.
Just want to say thank you very much to Etory for the translation and to Kaalveiten for continuing the work.

This is a very nice game from what I've played for a bit though I decided to wait for the H-Scenes to be fully translated so I can enjoy the game in it's entirety.

Will keep waiting eagerly for the H-Scenes translation.
Thanks! I hope you enjoy it when all's said and done.

Last edited:

4GunZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's a typo/Engrish in the official title and dlsite description I decided to play along with, because what fantasy setting doesn't have mystical terms with extra letters in them?
But really, thought it sounded cool so I re-purposed it. Just my little joke.
Thanks! I hope you enjoy it when all's said and done.
Any news?

rizo

Reputation score
Same, still holding off on playing this in hopes the scenes will be done soon.

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
So Etory how's the progress on this one? Just asking this game reminds me of Lina And The Wishing Crystal [Souzai-soft] because you start off at the inn too but her quest is to find her mother.Pretty good game If I might say. Also what patch did you upload? Is it the partial? Or a new one? And where's the patch I can't find it?

Last edited:

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Theres one in the first post (which is probably the most recent one). Like literally in the most obvious place.
You mean this one? "Patch updated to v1.01. Crash Issue Fixed" Is it more latest than v1.3?

KairiFactor

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Etory, just wondering. But how many H scenes are left now? You said it's almost done. 98% done with h scenes, just the recollection room ect? I wanna play really badly haha!