What's new

[WIP - Full] [RJ113935] Mirielle - Medichine & Magic

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Hopefully it's close to completion as I wanna play this one so much.

baskethead

Lurker
Reputation score
Hi, I just wanted to ask a few questions!

What would anybody say about the 100-day limit? Is it generous, and did you have time to spare, or should be I carefully managing every second?

About how many endings are there?

Is there a
friendship/lesbianism
ending with
Angelica?
This one is really important to me. I'm counting on you, so don't let me down!

Seriously, this is the first H-game I've really been excited about in awhile, since it looks like a genuinely good game(!) on top of everything else. c:

Bryanis

Reputation score

What would anybody say about the 100-day limit? Is it generous, and did you have time to spare, or should be I carefully managing every second?

Is there a
friendship/lesbianism
ending with
Angelica?
This one is really important to me. I'm counting on you, so don't let me down!

Seriously, this is the first H-game I've really been excited about in awhile, since it looks like a genuinely good game(!) on top of everything else. c:
This should be in the game thread and not the translation thread.
I'll indulge you.
1) unless losing on purpose you got way more time than needed to finish before the 100 day.
2) Friendly yes, but for 2nd part. NO.

OP
Etory

Etory

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Sorry guys, had a bad month or so where I couldn't spare much time on hobbies. And also bad news... I stopped working on the h-scenes so I wouldn't duplicate efforts with kaal, but he hasn't responded to me in quite some time.

Anyone else up for helping out? PM me and I'll send you what I had from October.

But Etory did upload something here right?
Yes, are you still able to download it? I can't always tell, and I'm not sure how to fix the many dozens of things I've uploaded to work with the new site. The backlog for stuff I plan to post is growing rapidly...

baskethead said:
Hey, glad to see you're excited about it. As Bryanis says, the time limit is super generous, hardly any cause for concern. As for the endings, one's open to interpretations along those lines (and maybe a sequel, I hope). I really like it as a game, and I hope you do too.

4GunZ said:
Is Etory even looks sometimes in this thread?
I do. I'm subscribed and read every post + respond when I can. A couple weeks back when I couldn't do much myself I reached out, wanting to get back to everyone with good news, but that just isn't happening. If it's any consolation I have a couple other partials I'll do my best to post, including the new Clymenia game from last week...

Malvezzi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Sorry guys, had a bad month or so where I couldn't spare much time on hobbies. And also bad news... I stopped working on the h-scenes so I wouldn't duplicate efforts with kaal, but he hasn't responded to me in quite some time.

Anyone else up for helping out? PM me and I'll send you what I had from October.
Thank you very much for spending some time to reply to this email. It's a sad news indeed and I hope someone will come along and volunteer to help in translating the H-Scenes.

baskethead

Lurker
Reputation score
Thanks to both Bryanis and Etory for answering my questions, I'm really looking forward to it - for me, at least, I can enjoy it as is.
At Etory - you've got to take care of yourself, too. Life is rough, take care, okay?

4GunZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If nobody PM you, maybe you should upload all your efforts on mega or google drive for anyone? Somebody may start playing with it and may translate untranslated scenes or something like that without disturbing you.

OP
Etory

Etory

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Any news?
Yes, actually! The tl work is almost entirely done (the QA and text sfx are all that remains). Velociraptor Clint Thrust actually came out of semi-retirement to help me wrap up the last of it: you really are too awesome for words!

Someone else helped me put in a working word-wrap, but unfortunately it fails whenever there's any heart icons (the devs love these) or any sort of jp punctuation. I could still use a hand with QA or proofreading for sure, but I'm working on the scripting even now. Just very slowly.

KairiFactor

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Forgive me if I already asked this Etory, but does this game have clothing options?

OP
Etory

Etory

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Forgive me if I already asked this Etory, but does this game have clothing options?
No, for 'plot' reasons (Elves fashion their clothes out of magic or something). There is clothing destruction, however.

rizo

Reputation score
Wait so the game is getting a full translation? Even the h-scenes? I've still not played this as the h-scenes weren't translated This is going to be great!

KairiFactor

Demon Girl
Reputation score
No, for 'plot' reasons (Elves fashion their clothes out of magic or something). There is clothing destruction, however.
Awws, now I'm sad.....but still excited! Take all the time you need.

Malvezzi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Wooooooo what a great news. Finally after waiting so long we'll be able to fully enjoy the game! A big thank you to Velociraptor Clint Thrust and Etory for this :)

Last edited:

markyansuki

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
waku waku, waku waku. thanks for the hard word. imma busy myself with HotS while i wait patiently.