What's new

[WIP - Full] [RJ113935] Mirielle - Medichine & Magic

PhaseLink

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ113935] Mirielle - Medichine & Magic

I can only hope everything is going well for translator :)

imnotapervert

Totally is a Pervert
Reputation score

I can only hope everything is going well for translator :)
So how did the translation of the h-scenes work out? Seems like it's came to a halt. I hope that's not the case because this looks like such a good game.
Is there anyone on this?
Guys, relax. I'm sure it's just because he's busy, as he mentioned in his last post below.

It's not abandoned, but it's my fault for making it seem that way. Saying 'no progress' is bad, but no communication's worse. My apologies. Ever since the turn of the year I've had a huge squeeze on my free time, though reasons varied. Practically no progress from Jan to late March. Everything I've released recently was mostly done late last year, including two in the pipeline...

I think I can make one big push and have Mirielle wrapped up in 2-3 weeks at this pace, but I could use a hand. I still need text sfx added (kiss, thrust, squelch, etc.), a willing proofreader/tlcheck, then the final step: adding manual linebreaks.

I'm hoping nostram is still available, but if not, would anyone else be willing to lend a hand? It would really help me out. Thanks!
I think it's 2-3 weeks of work - not 2-3 weeks. Depends upon what all else comes up in that time span and what else is being worked on...let's not create deadlines...
Like Hoboy said, 2-3 weeks worth of work. Not in 2-3 weeks. Also he's still releasing patches to the Mucchi Muchi series so we can only assume that was what he's been working on in his spare time. Even then he said it would be a huge push, and only one person has offered to help with proofreading and such (well maybe other people have PMed him offering help, who knows...). So it'll take a while, but he's been able to deliver better than myself and other translators even though he's busy.

4GunZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How it's going?)

Vaman

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well if Etory is a student then he's most likely doing exams right now.

Hoboy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Well if Etory is a student then he's most likely doing exams right now.
I know I'm 3 weeks from finals and graduation...

4GunZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Exams already passed, yeap?

OP
Etory

Etory

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hey everyone.

I truly have no intention of disappointing anyone, but it's also true I've lost nearly all momentum on this title. I have something like 7 scenes remaining, but when I am home and I do open up the files, I get so little done it's sad. Exams aren't really the problem, but the multiple jobs I've been juggling since the year's start. Some titles I work on are light or subtle enough I can squeeze in progress during a commute or the rare break at work, but I don't dare work on explicit scenes out in public. Meaning, by the time I get home the Mirielle scenes are always at the bottom of my priorities.

Honestly, if I don't make any more progress this next month I will just release what I have and close it out. But to make matters worse, I'm potentially starting another job, and it requires travel... again, sorry to disappoint.

Hoboy

Reputation score

Hey everyone.

I truly have no intention of disappointing anyone, but it's also true I've lost nearly all momentum on this title. I have something like 7 scenes remaining, but when I am home and I do open up the files, I get so little done it's sad. Exams aren't really the problem, but the multiple jobs I've been juggling since the year's start. Some titles I work on are light or subtle enough I can squeeze in progress during a commute or the rare break at work, but I don't dare work on explicit scenes out in public. Meaning, by the time I get home the Mirielle scenes are always at the bottom of my priorities.

Honestly, if I don't make any more progress this next month I will just release what I have and close it out. But to make matters worse, I'm potentially starting another job, and it requires travel... again, sorry to disappoint.
Hey - can understand and commiserate, but dammit! (short disconnect) Appreciate what you have, and will see where it goes from here.

Best of all to you - hope you get to a good place

Vaman

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hey everyone.

You've done the community a favor by spending your own free time on translating a game. I think I can say from everyone that we will be thankful for what you have translated. I personally just think you should release what you have and just take your mind off Miriel.

4GunZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey everyone.

Maybe somebody continue your work with this translation. Release your work and relax)

Tokita

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Question.

Does anyone know if this game has multiple endings? Because the one I got seemed a bit...underwhelming.

Hoboy

Reputation score
Re: Question.

Does anyone know if this game has multiple endings? Because the one I got seemed a bit...underwhelming.
This is the translation thread - questions on the gameplay itself would be better answered in the game thread here linked on the OP...

kaalveiten

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hey everyone.

Since you haven't released, does that mean progress is on track? I can finish it out if not.

rizo

Reputation score

This is cool to hear, seeing that there are only 7 scenes left and someone is willing to finish them off. I might actually get to play this game as I never started it due to the h-scenes not being translated so I couldn't enjoy it.

OP
Etory

Etory

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks so much for the offer, kaalveiten! I'm sending a pm to you now!

And to everyone else, thanks for your patience and encouraging words. I did start back up again recently, but had to make up for some lost progress. Backups, saving the day!

rizo

Reputation score

Oh I'm hyped, I've still not played this knowing that hopefully at some point the h-scenes will be translated.

KairiFactor

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Soo excited for this o.o:eek:

kaalveiten

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'm busy with work for a couple more days then I should have a week or two where I work on this for a few hours a day. I'll try and give an update after that or send what I have to Etory.

rdantas

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm busy with work for a couple more days then I should have a week or two where I work on this for a few hours a day. I'll try and give an update after that or send what I have to Etory.
That's great to see that someone is interested in finishing the translation. I wish you success.