What's new

[Complete - Full] [RJ114407] The Demon's Kingdom Ver1.7 DL

cmacleod42

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: [RJ114407] The Demon's Kingdom Ver1.7 DL

Sorry to bother anyone in this thread, but I've went in and downloaded the rpgmaker patch and tried it on the game. It still gives me the untranslated version and I am not sure of how to bring the translated parts into said game.
How did you apply the patch?

Did you use RPG Maker Trans to apply the patch? Remember it creates a new copy of the game in a new folder and that is the translated version

cmacleod42

Reputation score

Thanks cmacleod42,
still no go I'm afraid, although my system is 64-bit
My cpu is between 0-5% while patching.
I also tried with my antivirus disabled.(I really thought it would be this)

I'll try to patch again in a week or so just incase its an issue with a
anti-virus auto update conflict.

Thanks again for your help, sorry to me a pain.
Worst case PM me, I can send you a pretranslated version of the Data folder for the game

RogueNation

Reputation score

How did you apply the patch?

Did you use RPG Maker Trans to apply the patch? Remember it creates a new copy of the game in a new folder and that is the translated version
Well, I used the rpgmaker trans and it did give me another copy of the game but for some reason, the game appears exactly as if it was untouched. The only different is the patch folder created with the translated words viewable.

cmacleod42

Reputation score

Well, I used the rpgmaker trans and it did give me another copy of the game but for some reason, the game appears exactly as if it was untouched. The only different is the patch folder created with the translated words viewable.
Is your game decrypted with a Data folder or a file Game.rgss2a

RPG Maker Trans supports both forms but if you have BOTH, say copied the 1.7 data folder I provided but did not delete the Game.rgss2a file then things may get confused.

Make sure you only have one, for simplicity I suggest
a) decrypt the game and delete Game.rgss2a
b) apply the 1.7 data folder, replace any existing files of the same name
c) apply the patch

RogueNation

Reputation score

Is your game decrypted with a Data folder or a file Game.rgss2a

RPG Maker Trans supports both forms but if you have BOTH, say copied the 1.7 data folder I provided but did not delete the Game.rgss2a file then things may get confused.

Make sure you only have one, for simplicity I suggest
a) decrypt the game and delete Game.rgss2a
b) apply the 1.7 data folder, replace any existing files of the same name
c) apply the patch
I guess my real problem is turning the transscript translation into the .rvdata like the untranslated ones. I don't know how to do that.

cmacleod42

Reputation score

I guess my real problem is turning the transscript translation into the .rvdata like the untranslated ones. I don't know how to do that.
There are threads elsewhere giving instructions, but there is a program RPGMakerDecrypter and some others that can o this.

Otherwise, do not use the 1.7 update files in my post and just apply the patch to your game only

cmacleod42

Reputation score

Update (sort of)

Due to PM's and posts about problems applying the patch I have posted a complete pre-translated Data folder for the game. This is by no means the complete game.

Instructions are given in my post for the translation for using it, but generally it is better to use the RPG Maker Trans patch

mewchan619

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone have a upload of the whole game?

cmacleod42

Reputation score

Does anyone have a upload of the whole game?
Please ask this elsewhere. This thread is for the translation.

The game has a thread in the main area of this forum, I have see this translation posted on some download sites elsewhere

RogueNation

Reputation score

There are threads elsewhere giving instructions, but there is a program RPGMakerDecrypter and some others that can o this.

Otherwise, do not use the 1.7 update files in my post and just apply the patch to your game only
Just here to say it works. Thank for the help, I've simply misunderstood a step with the translation.

warshadow412

Reputation score
hello i know its not related to this topic but for some reason its missing font for me so it wont let me launch the game anybody got this problem ?

rickggmaker

Reputation score
Hi so i'm having a problem opening the game it just doesn't open saying a specific file could not be found can it help me please

sorry for english i'm not fluent

25953 1568762135526.png