What's new

[WIP - Full] [RJ146347] Sword Princess FINE ENG Translation V0.2 on hold

[RJ146347] Sword Princess FINE ENG Translation V0.2 on hold

• Frequently with small patches like I'm doing now (Every two weeks at the most)

Votes: 68 33.2%
  • Less often with a lot more done (In between a month or two)

Votes: 137 66.8%

• Total voters

boobybot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: [RJ146347] Sword Princess FINE ENG Translation V0.2 on hold

how far have you gotten like percentage wise?

OP
imnotapervert

imnotapervert

Totally is a Pervert
Reputation score

The project is on hold until I finish my translation on LoadAgain. Trying to get the translation for the H-Scenes done first then I'll update. Might take while since I'm not one to work for hours like m1zuki does. Plus I've got uni and stuff starting again soon so I'll make an update when there's been considerable progress. Look in my sig for the discord and for the ULMF thread for LoadAgain. To answer your question though.....um like 20%? I haven't played the game in a while and majority of H-Scenes aren't done so I'd just leave it for now.

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Oh what's the latest version of this is it Ver.1.1.3?

Sblade

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I can´t find the translation which contains some cutscenes translated or it doesn´t work for 1.13

NLL

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Aight cool, sorry to bother you. Just wanted to see if you're still planning on doing this one.

LeeShade

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm a little confused here. I beat the game twice as a virgin and as a non-virgin so for my 3rd run I'm going evil route, how do I unlock the evil route? A guide I read said I needed to best the game twice as virgin/non and i'm suppose to get a new intro too. I didn't see a new intro so is there something I've done wrong?

Takai153

Reputation score
Any progress? This looks really good, and I'd love to see at least the H-scenes translated!