What's new

[WIP - Full] [RJ146347] Sword Princess FINE ENG Translation V0.2 on hold

[RJ146347] Sword Princess FINE ENG Translation V0.2 on hold

• Frequently with small patches like I'm doing now (Every two weeks at the most)

Votes: 68 33.2%
  • Less often with a lot more done (In between a month or two)

Votes: 137 66.8%

• Total voters

OP
imnotapervert

imnotapervert

Totally is a Pervert
Reputation score
Re: [RJ146347] Sword Princess FINE ENG Translation V0.15

Hi all,

I've put up an V0.15 because I've started uni so until end of this month probably whilst I get used to stuff I probably won't work on it. It's not really worth downloading if you have V0.1, just an updated version for those that don't have it already that includes the stuff mentioned on the first post. Just to confirm I still intend to finish this, just won't be updated for the time being.

1baka

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ146347] Sword Princess FINE ENG Translation V0.15 (Temporary Break)

good luck with school.
of course school is first priority!
the translation will be done when its done even if it takes a while!
(and maybe the 1.1.3 will be available when you return) :D

skyrider

Demon Girl
Reputation score

wish you good luck with uni, the translation can wait real life goes first:)

OP
imnotapervert

imnotapervert

Totally is a Pervert
Reputation score

Yeah I'm back and I found some time to do a bit of translating so...

Help with this?

In Walt Rei's castle talking to a scholar upstairs.

Scholar
「……なぜ貴女が服を脱いでいるのか、
 その心理にも興味があります」

「...Why must you take off your clothes? I am only
interested in psychology」

Fine
「えっと、その……お気になさらず……」

Thanks in advance.

Edit:

This as well, just to make sure. What the scholar says after that.

「十人十色、とは言いますが……まさにこの事ですね」

Last edited:

combi11

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey guys i don't know apply the translation to this game, i know how to use RPG extration tool and all of these, but with this game doesn't works please dude can you tell me how apply the translation?

OP
imnotapervert

imnotapervert

Totally is a Pervert
Reputation score

Hey guys i don't know apply the translation to this game, i know how to use RPG extration tool and all of these, but with this game doesn't works please dude can you tell me how apply the translation?
I'll PM you a patched copy later. Maybe I'll make a thread explaining how to do it if there isn't one already.

Edit: I made a tutorial instead so if that doesn't help you let me know.
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=29692

Edit 2: I took down my thread on how to do it since Habisains tutorial on his website should be fine but don't be afraid to PM me if you need help. I check here quite often so you'll hear from me quite quickly.

Last edited:

combi11

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'll PM you a patched copy later. Maybe I'll make a thread explaining how to do it if there isn't one already.

combi11

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah this works nice tutorial for noobs like me :D thanks haha

OP
imnotapervert

imnotapervert

Totally is a Pervert
Reputation score
Re: [RJ146347] Sword Princess FINE ENG Translation V0.2

Another small update guys. I've had two assessments in the first month of uni (like seriously what kind of uni would do that to someone...) but I'm done with those so for now progress might be faster...? This patch has everything translated until you get to Fulham. Still no more H-Scenes translated as of yet. For the next patch V0.25 I'll do all the scenes up until Fulham, cause if I don't do it now I won't do it ever... As always any feedback would be great and I hope you all enjoy the translation!

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

thanks for the update.

OP
imnotapervert

imnotapervert

Totally is a Pervert
Reputation score

I wanted to make a poll. So there's a new thread. Darkfire said he'd move all the posts so the other thread will be gone soon. Make sure you vote!

OP
imnotapervert

imnotapervert

Totally is a Pervert
Reputation score

Ok from the poll results most of you want larger patches (actually i'm surprised that a few of you wanted smaller patches) so I'll go according to that and release the next patch in between the 19th - 30th November. I'll keep you guys updated so you all know what to expect or whether I disappeared at some point in between finishing the next patch.

Small request, does anyone have a full save with all the scenes for this? I tried to edit the save so I had all the scenes and I'm now back to none... It would help with the translation

Edit: If you downloaded the V0.20 file (the one I put up with this new poll) I'm sorry I uploaded nothing in that zip oops... It's sorted out now

Last edited:

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Small request, does anyone have a full save with all the scenes for this? I tried to edit the save so I had all the scenes and I'm now back to none... It would help with the translation
I tried looking for a save file for you to no avail. I was able to find a link through Etigoya's Hongfire save thread, but the link was dead since Hongfire has been having issues as of late. You should ask Etigoya if he still has the save file sitting around his hard drive. I'm sure he'd be nice enough to reupload it for you XD

OP
imnotapervert

imnotapervert

Totally is a Pervert
Reputation score

I tried looking for a save file for you to no avail. I was able to find a link through Etigoya's Hongfire save thread, but the link was dead since Hongfire has been having issues as of late. You should ask Etigoya if he still has the save file sitting around his hard drive. I'm sure he'd be nice enough to reupload it for you XD
Ok I will do that, thanks for looking anyway :)

netorar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

im using this one, seems it also etigoya save

OP
imnotapervert

imnotapervert

Totally is a Pervert
Reputation score

im using this one, seems it also etigoya save

This is the one thank you! It'll help greatly!

OP
imnotapervert

imnotapervert

Totally is a Pervert
Reputation score

Hi all,

Managed to translate two scenes today, so I'm progressing nicely. A problem I'm having is that every time I have to translate sex noises and moans it comes out with stuff like 「N...amu......Chupu......Nu......」 and I don't feel like that's comfortable to read, at least not for me anyway. Should I leave them like that or should I do it another way? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The bit's you're struggling with look to me like Japanese sound effects (kind of like how we might write "Cough" for coughing etc), although I'd probably want to see the actual Japanese before making that conclusion. In any case, it sounds like you need a visit to , and possibly the adult equivalent .

Just try looking up the Japanese words in those dictionaries and see what comes out. And if in doubt, try winging it depending on the scene. They're only sound effects, so there's quite a lot of leeway in translating them.

m1zuki

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Slurp, slurp it up.

ReadDxD

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I was interested in this when I saw it a few months ago, thanks for working on it. I also just 2 hours ago saw Harem Fantasy and am strongly interested in it and sincerely request you go through with it after this.