What's new

[WIP - Full] [RJ146347] Sword Princess FINE ENG Translation V0.2 on hold

[RJ146347] Sword Princess FINE ENG Translation V0.2 on hold

• Frequently with small patches like I'm doing now (Every two weeks at the most)

Votes: 68 33.2%
  • Less often with a lot more done (In between a month or two)

Votes: 137 66.8%

• Total voters

imnotapervert

Totally is a Pervert
Reputation score

Description:​

Fine, the future queen of Asteria, was more athletic than academic.
She often slipped out of the castle to visit the old man who dwelled in a remote house.
That night after her holy studies, Fine had a dream visitation from a goddess.
Danger was approaching the land.

SIMPLE HOUSE presents an all-new R-18 original bishoujo RPG.

10 characters have H scenes with the protagonist:
a Shinto priest, sign girl, leader of the guards, widow, elf and the goddess among them.
Your choices will involve Fine with various people.
She can become fully nude, corrupt, r*ped or willfully whorish.
Certain bosses will also reward failure with assault scenes.
There are 43 base CGs and 109 total H scenes.

Battles are quasi-action style marked by enemy symbols.
Let's get out there and slay some squirming monsters.

Created with RPG TKool VX Ace.

NOTICE: I'm at Uni now and I'm currently swamped with revision for exams so not working on it this month. Expect stuff from July onwards. Look in the FAQ for more info.

DLSite:

Original Thread:
www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=26586

Hi, whilst I basically have no knowledge of Japanese I am attempting a full translation of this game. English is my first language so it should feel comfortable to play with. Just know that whilst I'll get the gist for most of it, using a machine translator means that I might not get the exact meaning perfectly, so it's more like an adaptation even though I'm trying my best to keep the story the same. There will be slow progress but I hope to definitely finish this translation and possibly do more in the future!

You need to use habisain's rpgmakertrans tool and have your own copy of the game to use the patch. Here is the link to the trans tool:

What I've Done:
Partial Content - 100%
Tirana - 100%
Foruten - 100%
Walt Rei - 98%
Wales - 100%
Fulham - 10%

H-Scenes Translated:

When I get back to this I'm redoing the h-scenes so this essentially means nothing.

Note: I constantly update this post so it may not reflect what is on the latest patch! So what's up there is what I have translated, just unreleased.

FAQ:
How exactly do you patch the game?
To patch the game you'll need your own copy of the game that's at least Version 1.1.2 and RPGMaker Trans, a tool made by habisain that makes it easier to translate games for those without much knowledge in RPGMaker, but also enables you to patch games. You can download the tool from the link above. If you need help patching the tool you should refer to here:

Where did your tutorial go on how to patch these files using RPGMaker Trans?
I didn't feel like it offered more than what's on the site where you download the tool from so I deleted it. You can always PM me if you're still having problems though.

Every time I play I get a message saying "Unable to find file: Graphics/Pictures/whatever it is...
What do I do?

You need to set your computer's locale to Japanese before extracting the game from the zip or rar file that it came in. Otherwise windows won't support the unicode or something like that and the files come out with different names. If you play games on this site or games that are released from Japan regularly I'd recommend that you leave it on Japanese locale so that there aren't any problems like this in the future. It doesn't change the language of everything, no need to worry. Googling "how to change to japanese locale" will bring up instructions on how to do so for any windows system.

I want a copy of the game but I can't find one. Help?
Look through the original thread (link above) and you might find a copy there ;)

When I'm attempting to patch the game I get an error saying "An error has occurred and RPGMaker Trans has to close....blah blah blah. Why do I keep getting this message?
I have also had to translate a few images, but usually they are set to read-only, so when the tool tries to overwrite them the system doesn't allow it and it closes. What you need to do is select all the files in the original un-patched copy of the game and set them all off of read-only by right clicking and going under properties. If that doesn't work delete the patched copy of the game (making sure you backup all of your saves including the fine.rvdata file) and then reattempt to patch it.

Can I still vote on the poll?
Yes. If more people want frequent releases according to the poll I will release patches more often.

What happened with the releases? *NEW*
I won't lie, I got a bit burned out with this and I need to be focusing on my exams coming up in May. With University and my sports I couldn't keep up with doing the translation but when summer comes along I'll be back at it. (Also that one time I had problems with my laptop, I actually had problems with my laptop. It wasn't a lie although I can see how it could be perceived that way. Just believe in me and I'll do my best. You'll hear more information from June onwards. I've also got something else coming up so keep an eye out ;)

Hopefully that answers everyone's questions but if there's any other problems let me know!

Thanks to anyone who's helped me even a little bit with translations and habisain for the tool.

DL for those without an account on this forum:

Note: Ignore the fnr.exe file. That's for my convenience only, really shouldn't have left it with the patch.

Games I'm considering translating after:

Princess Knight Lydia

Harem Fantasy

Princess Knight Rachel

Will create a vote for these after finishing the translation.

Attachments

Last edited:

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: Sword Princess Fine

For the time being google drive is a bit more lenient with links being posted publicly. I remember a discussion some time ago that Mega automatically takes down links when its automated search finds it on a public place. Of course the way to get around that is to attach the link on a note file and put it as a download (commonly done here). So which ever is convenient for you to do.

Also, YES, FINALLY THIS GAME IS GETTING A PARTIAL!!! *Giggles like a school girl*

OP
imnotapervert

imnotapervert

Totally is a Pervert
Reputation score

It's been a whole two days since I last said anything so I'll update on this.

View attachment 23463View attachment 23464View attachment 23465

All the items, armors etc. are done and I've done the introduction bar the H-Scene in it (not sure whether I'll do it yet) but I need to translate a few more things, especially the skills. After I do those I can proof-read it all then release the partial. As for after that, if I continue with it I'll translate up to every town for each release.

Last edited:
OP
imnotapervert

imnotapervert

Totally is a Pervert
Reputation score

If anyone sees this...

What does アルトリアス translate to?
It's under weapons so I'm a bit sceptical to it being Artorius or Alto Ria or something like that.

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

If anyone sees this...

What does アルトリアス translate to?
It's under weapons so I'm a bit sceptical to it being Artorius or Alto Ria or something like that.
I thought it'd be something like "art ___", but I've got no idea.
TBH, I have no context for the game, but since Artorius was a Roman military commander (according to wiki), I'm inclined to think Artorius is right and might be a name of a sword, given how often weapons are named after famous or mythological warriors in history. Since it's in katakana and not kanji/hiragana, I'm also leaning towards this idea for that reason.

Thanks for doing the translation btw. Would love a full, but a partial is helpful. :D

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Artorias seems fine, and fits this particular armor:

OP
imnotapervert

imnotapervert

Totally is a Pervert
Reputation score

Hi all,

I haven't been able to work on this at all since last week,, and I don't think I'll be able to do that much this week...so I'm releasing what I've done so far. Not all the skills have been translated yet and I do intend on going over all the names for items, weapons that I've translated. If I could have opinions on what I should improve that would be great as well. Anyway there's the link (still only made 6 posts wow...)

drive.google.com/open?id=0B4R3KUc5R87rb3BHbWxKZzN5bUk

I've made this translation using habisain's translation tool so you'll need it to apply the patch to the game that I'm sure you've already bought...if not nyaa can probably sort you out with a copy.

I'm 90% sure I translated the introduction properly. If anyone has anything to say about that it would be well appreciated.

Btw I've translated some of the things in the first town. I definitely intend on finishing translating the first town so this is more of a WIP - Whatever I feel like.

I don't have much on next week so I will work on it then. Thanks for being patient with me.

OP
imnotapervert

imnotapervert

Totally is a Pervert
Reputation score

I thought it'd be something like "art ___", but I've got no idea.
TBH, I have no context for the game, but since Artorius was a Roman military commander (according to wiki), I'm inclined to think Artorius is right and might be a name of a sword, given how often weapons are named after famous or mythological warriors in history. Since it's in katakana and not kanji/hiragana, I'm also leaning towards this idea for that reason.

Thanks for doing the translation btw. Would love a full, but a partial is helpful. :D
Artorias seems fine, and fits this particular armor:
It was a book...like seriously ffs...

OP
imnotapervert

imnotapervert

Totally is a Pervert
Reputation score

Umm I was sure I did all of the introduction (bar the H-scene) but I must have not saved it by accident when I was translating... Did some other stuff as well so this could be done by the end this week even. I've updated the link on the first post.

OP
imnotapervert

imnotapervert

Totally is a Pervert
Reputation score
Re: [RJ146347] Sword Princess FINE

You may or may not have noticed but I've decided to attempt a full after completing this partial. The next update will have the whole first town translated plus any H-Scenes within the town and in the intro. I've already updated the link in the first post which contains the full partial. Thanks for being patient and have fun with it.

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Thanks a ton! The community and I always appreciate the hard work you translators do =]

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

happy to see this is getting a full translation :)

Keep

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

looking forward to it !

OP
imnotapervert

imnotapervert

Totally is a Pervert
Reputation score

Yet again, a bit of the translation for the introduction disappeared, so I've had to translate that bit again... This time it won't disappear so that'll be in the next update sorry. I've done a fair chunk in the first town and the one H-Scene from the introduction and my god that took a while. Other than that everything is going smoothly and I might have an update for you in the next few days. I'll probably do daily reports from now or at least every day I work on the translation.

Keep

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Yet again, a bit of the translation for the introduction disappeared.
how exactly does it disappear ? and is it disappearing from your files or does the game not display them properly ?

OP
imnotapervert

imnotapervert

Totally is a Pervert
Reputation score

how exactly does it disappear ? and is it disappearing from your files or does the game not display them properly ?
Not disappear exactly, it just didn't translate it and then what I had translated disappeared. So either I just didn't save it three times or something else happened although no errors came up when I was patching it with habisains trans tool so I won't know. It should be fine now though as I've made sure it's there now but the other times I just uploaded it without proofreading it, so that's my bad.

OP
imnotapervert

imnotapervert

Totally is a Pervert
Reputation score

Probably shouldn't have committed to daily reports as I haven't done much in the last two days... So far I've done all non hentai related conversation all the way up to the first village. I've just been avoiding the H-Scenes cause they're long and tedious to translate. Will post a first update after at least doing the first H-Scene in Tirana.

Keep

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Probably shouldn't have committed to daily reports as I haven't done much in the last two days... So far I've done all non hentai related conversation all the way up to the first village. I've just been avoiding the H-Scenes cause they're long and tedious to translate. Will post a first update after at least doing the first H-Scene in Tirana.
take your time, no reason to hurry :p

OP
imnotapervert

imnotapervert

Totally is a Pervert
Reputation score
Re: [RJ146347] Sword Princess FINE ENG Translation V0.1

I uploaded the update for this one yesterday but as I was going to comment on what's happening my router went out so I left it until now. I didn't manage to do as much as I wanted to for this release, bit busy with real life stuff so didn't as much time as I thought I did. Only managed to do the first towns little bits plus went ahead and started some of the next village/town/whatever's bits. I haven't done any H-Scenes except for the one in the introduction but for the V0.2 patch I plan to have done at least the first few scenes done plus normal conversation done up to meeting the king in Walt Rei.

GreyInu

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ146347] Sword Princess FINE ENG Translation V0.1

It's looking great so far. Thanks!