What's new

[Complete - Full] RJ171205 Granende

Kouko

Lurker
Reputation score
According his patreon, this translation was abandoned:

FoolClone

Reputation score
What a trip, reading from the start of this thread all to here. I've a heap of respect for this guy, + I lost several hundred hours to Dark Souls 3 some months back.

Luek

Reputation score
Hello, Candiru-sama gave me his permission to work on this and to continue where he left off, but he also suggested that I just retranslate the whole thing from scratch. Also, the latest version is v1.05 and what was worked on was v1.04 I think, so I'll see what I can do about it for now. If you guys have any ideas or suggestions feel free to let me know

Luek

Reputation score
Hey, sorry I didn't post any updates here, I figured that since this wasn't my thread and I don't feel comfortable releasing a patch everytime I had an update that it would be pointless having it at the front page everytime and thought I'd just post the patch once it's completed.

Rest assured, only a couple of H-scenes and proofreading is left so you can probably expect it at the end of this month if nothing comes up.
Thanks for asking :D

Luek

Reputation score
Done, it's finally done :D

Thank you to everyone who supported me and also to Candiru for taking his time and being a big help in all of this.
If there are any grammatical errors, untranslated parts or bugs I've introduced that you run into please let me know and I'll try to fix them.

Also, if you find any wordings or sentences I used to be weird or just off-putting let me know as well, hopefully with an explanation as to why or how so that I can improve upon my English and future translations.

Lastly, here are the links, have a nice day and enjoy :D

Edit: Minor update, don't know how I missed this but I was spelling subjUgation as subjAgation all this time, in everything, every line and every time an area subjugation was complete.
Links are updated and all lines should read as subjugation unless I somehow missed some, thanks to Kynshin on discord for pointing this out, I'm sure there are more mistakes to be found so keep em coming and I'll try to fix them :D

Attachments

Last edited:

Artumis

Reputation score
Well, this is a pleasant surprise. I just added this game (and the sequel) to my collection the other day, so to see a completed translation pop up shortly later is great. Big thanks!

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Been waiting on this one since forever, I remember way back seeing the original post about it getting translated. It's awesome to see it finally done.
Nice work!!!

Rastafoo69

Reputation score
@Luek is a king among men! This game is a total gem and thank you so much for translating it! Do you have a patreon we can support?

illariu

Reputation score
Did some digging and apparently he has a patreon page
according to his recent posts hes away but grand ende 2 looks to be an option for his next translation

timlot

Reputation score
Thanks for the translation.

I brought it some time ago on Dlsite because the translation was in progress anyway.
Now i can play it. :D