What's new

[Complete - Full] [RJ189682] Mischief War

AND THUS JESUS ROSE, NOT AFTER 3 DAYS, NOT AFTER 3 WEEKS, BUT AFTER 1 WHOLE YEAR HE HAS RISEN AGAIN

Offtopic Discussion - Game discussion in Translation section
Any game similar to that? Meaning the silly,funny way she gets corrupted

does anyone got a full save?

I keep getting an error and crash after a few minutes into the game. Unable to find "audo/BGM/ something in japanese" I've run in and out of Japanese locale I'm out of ideas. Anyone know how to fix this?

Edit: I didn't have the locale changed before extracting the files from the zip. I changed the locale before doing this and now its fine. I dint know you need to do it this way. I hate always having to change locales.

Last edited:
guys how do i even progress in the game ? i feel like im doing the same things for days. i can just invite takao in the house but thats it.

Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
where can i find the game? i downloaded the data

Edit: I didn't have the locale changed before extracting the files from the zip. I changed the locale before doing this and now its fine. I dint know you need to do it this way. I hate always having to change locales.

I suggest Bandizip program for this; you can select locale for extracted files.

I make a hairy pub image in "Graphics/Pictures" just unzip replace old img, I have redraw censored female part almost all sence("except 1 sence") so it might not disturbed your experience in progressing story. :unsure::coffee: hope you enjoy
i've moved them to Graphics/Pictures but seem like your images don't have same name with those in the file(or maybe my winrar break it while unzip the file so your images names belike "00-ùº-1â_âôâX") so i can't replace them, can i do something with this?
Edit: figure out, it is because winrar broke it. I just change language to jap and it works ok now

Last edited:
Offtopic Discussion - Game discussion in Translation section - File removed due to infraction
This is the first time i share a full save, use save16, have fun.
P/s: The price of MW is story and words, so play slowly.

Ignoring public warnings. 1 week ban.
This is the first time i share a full save, use save16, have fun.
P/s: The price of MW is story and words, so play slowly.

Your save file was removed can you upload it again or dm it etc?

Ignoring public warnings. 1 week ban.
Can someone share me this file file.png Idk why is missign, I just bought it from the DLsite. The gamejust crash after that message.

I make a hairy pub image in "Graphics/Pictures" just unzip replace old img, I have redraw censored female part almost all sence("except 1 sence") so it might not disturbed your experience in progressing story. :unsure::coffee: hope you enjoy
dou you have the hairy pub image for other images? Seemed this edit only covers some of the scenes

Back