What's new

RPG RPG Maker [hakkaku] テイル・アンダークラスト -ハスミと最後の7日間- / THE TALE OF UNDERCRUST ~The Last 7 Days of Hasumi~ (RJ212896)

IC_21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
did anyone found the first masturbation item? i think it is a slime.
the with this clue
形なきものの亡骸 坑夫たちの歌を聞きながら眠る

in short dead bodies in the mine something2 but i can't find it even check every skeleton in there

Reputation score
did anyone found the first masturbation item? i think it is a slime.
the with this clue
形なきものの亡骸 #22353;夫たちの歌を聞きながら眠る

in short dead bodies in the mine something2 but i can't find it even check every skeleton in there
1st dungeon
-Get far enough in that you blow up the wall to let the water flood out (necessary to clear the dungeon)
-Blow up the room full of gas through the door (not necessary to clear the dungeon, but necessary to unlock the magma place)
-Go into the crack in the wall created by letting the water out.

In this crack here:

IC_21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
1st dungeon
-Get far enough in that you blow up the wall to let the water flood out (necessary to clear the dungeon)
-Blow up the room full of gas through the door (not necessary to clear the dungeon, but necessary to unlock the magma place)
-Go into the crack in the wall created by letting the water out.

In this crack here:
wow thanks, at last i can complete the tool

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Ok, anyone knows how to defeat the robot mini boss on the labs?
He does a lockdown move that I can't release from ...

Edit* Also, how do you beat the robot main boss as well?

Cassy

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Ok, anyone knows how to defeat the robot mini boss on the labs?
He does a lockdown move that I can't release from ...

Edit* Also, how do you beat the robot main boss as well?
I defeated this Miniboss by spamming the stun move of the yellow (lightning) spell every other round and just bashing the hell out of all enemies. :D With the main boss it's all the same, you just can't spam the moove here, because the boss will get an immunity otherwise.
But I'm stuck at the mansion after you go through the second mirror - I don't have a clue how to get rid of the debris/fallen shelf that is blocking my way. :/

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Not in the looping room, it's here, invisible on map.
Thanks, I'd never have found that on my own.

edit: what Item do you get after collecting all the sex-toys?
It machine-translated as some sort of acid, but you can't use it by clicking on the case, and I can't find it in my inventory.
Does anyone know what it is or what it does?

Giratena

Translator Succubus
Reputation score
Speaking of the looping room, does anyone know what purpose it has, if any?
It must be there for a reason.

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Main point :
  • GoR need after transform (変身)
  • transform can HP all recover, remove bad status, MP rege
  • アイテム > マルコ > choice weapon can use boost chip (ブーストチップ) power up
  • after ending can Hscene all on, but masturbation item cant
  • dont equip or get KERSキャンセラー (box in hscene room) and アンチイミューン (box in camp lower laboratory 2F)
1st day :
  1. start choice is easy or normal, then skip OP or not
  2. camp left has しびれ薬, for GoR
  3. left SHOP and RESTAURANT talk to girl, then move down talk to her again
  4. west entrance move out, waterfall cave has dubble exp equip waterfall.jpg
  5. west to abandoned mine, entrance click mechanic
  6. upper left barrier, defeat near enemy can disappear, last one inside barrel barrior.jpg , then get fire orb 紅連
  7. equip orb, in fight choice Eシールド can absorb magic attack, recover MP and get the exp of orb
  8. weapon is M mode can break upper right stone column, then north can get 穿孔機
  9. equip fire orb and M mode can break ice stone column, next area vs mini boss on bridge (GoR)
  10. down 2 floor, left stone column need click 2x times
  11. next floor right cave has smoke, enter 2 times can pass, road inside has cave, can go to new dungeon for masturbation item わんわん尻尾 new dungeon1.jpg
  12. pass road back to mine, upper floor 2 smoke will disappear
  13. lower click barrier has fight
  14. last floor is burning, has 穿孔機 open hole to make groundwater to last floor
  15. deep vs boss, when it dont attack better use Eシールド, absorb few times can use new fire magic

2nd day :
  1. room click smartphone, choice mTunes 2 times has 2H
  2. room click PC can 收蔵庫へ : place masturbation item then see hscene. イベント回想へ : hscene room. 難易度の変更 : change game level, easy or normal. 戦闘演出の変更 : when use Eシールド, cut anime effect or not
  3. lower talk to girl
  4. upper left hot spring can neg pollution degree (汚染度), this main for ending
  5. upper right barrack talk to master sergeant and soldier who using PC UR house.jpg
  6. lower laboratory, lower right talk to pink head can use 5 ジャンクチップ exchange boost chip
  7. upper talk to doctor (all choice) then upper left talk to nurse (all choice)
  8. 2F talk to 2 researcher
  9. to ice cave, near entrance help man who freeze
  10. next area can get ice orb 氷結, has this + M mode can break fire stone
  11. next area vs boss, win has hscene
  12. upper right has hidden masturbation item 憑き人形 2nd area hidden item.jpg
  13. upper left broken barrel has barrier enemy broken barrel.jpg
  14. ghost inside pot has GoR
  15. upper right ice stone column need click 2x times
  16. NE room, take around then move out can get item around.jpg
  17. middle click stone door can go next floor
  18. right click ice stone can make groundwater fall down, back to upper floor SE has cave, can go to new dungeon for masturbation item 呪詛の淫紋 new dungeon2.jpg
  19. last floor vs boss (GoR), better change weapon to S mode and transform (変身) asap

3rd day :
  1. ower laboratory, 2F talk to doctor
  2. to wetland, S mode can cut plant
  3. near 2nd mechanic has hidden cave new dungeon3.jpg , can go to new dungeon for masturbation item ぬめり觸手
  4. click big tree then upper right vs mini boss
  5. final area right has hole hole.jpg , defeat enemy 3 times can move down, deep can go new dungeon for masturbation item サキュバスの手袋
  6. vs succubus, better S mode and transform (変身) asap
  7. SW to fifth station base, upper left near 2 man has H
  8. inside base, upper left talk to lieutenant

Last edited:

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score
4th day :
  1. SW to fifth station base, upper left near 2 man has H
  2. inside base, upper left talk to lieutenant
  3. to 1st laboratory, entrance has hidden road laboratory outside.jpg , for new dungeon get masturbation item 洗脳ヘッドギア
  4. upper click control device then back to center crossroad, west room get orb 雷光 (this orb not need power up)
  5. back to wetland, M mode + 雷光 can break stone column to new dungeon new orb.jpg , for orb 翠玉, this equip can use to end
  6. back to 1st laboratory, locker maybe has hidden enemy, rubbish bin maybe has hidden item
  7. 2F clcik control device has boss, if dont attack, after get hypnotism (催眠), choice 抵抗 > まさぐり 2 times has H
  8. from 2F middle crossroad go east can get ビスマスチップ, if back to base, lower laboratory 2F talk to researcher can get another stone
  9. 1F west room, defeat 2 enemy near barrier then get shutter door key
  10. 2F click shutter door to 3F to 3F.jpg
  11. 3F click control device, from middle crossroad to west room, click mechanic then enter 0003 or other is 2A x 3B + C - D +3 = 0
  12. 4F NW room talk to 2 enemy and get suck equip
  13. click control device, middle crossroad to lower vs enemy near barrier then get tower key
  14. middle crossroad go west room, broken locker has boss information
  15. 4F south room vs mini boss
  16. 3F east to tower vs boss (GoR then game over)
5th day :
  1. SW to fifth station base, left has merchant
  2. inside base, upper left talk to soldier who using PC
  3. go to the above building and talk to soldier who playing online game
  4. to enemy base, click door then click lower right mechanic
  5. click mirror to opposite world
  6. click curtain has hidden mirror, back to real world
  7. click bookshelf has hidden switch 5day1.jpg
  8. upper kitchen has key
  9. lower room click teapot has hidden switch 5day2.jpg
  10. to opposite world, room near 2 statue left can open, table get item can remove black barrier
  11. upper has hidden mirror and boss 5day3.jpg , inside mirror get masturbation item 踊るパペット
  12. vs boss (GoR)
  13. drop to jail, upper right has hidden mirror jail.jpg , back to real world
  14. right jail has cat sound, inside has hidden road cat sound.jpg , inside has masturbation item パペットストリング
  15. lower mirror to opposite world, upper jail has key
  16. from 2 statue to leftmost room, up to 3F
  17. 3F enemy H enemy.jpg use restrain item to heroine 2 time, then go fifth station base, upper left near man has H (has 2nd time)
  18. upper click mirror back to real world, upper box has fight and boss information boss information2.jpg
  19. conversation room (談話室) click piano has hidden switch, next room get key and click mirror to opposite world
  20. middle meeting room, click mirror back to real world then go bedroom (寢室) get key
  21. to opposite world, north room vs boss (GoR then game over)

Last edited:

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score
6th day :
  1. SW to fifth station base, upper left near 2 man has H to game over
  2. to enemy base again, open upper door
  3. entrance has hidden road enemy bass.jpg , to new dungeon for masturbation item ふたなりナノマシン
  4. store has hidden road store.jpg , click crystal can teleport
  5. middel hall has a lot soldier guard in right, go west control room click control device
  6. big room has robot, middle has room can get masturbation item パルスレコード
  7. if get 12 masturbation item, back to room in base, click PC choice 收蔵庫 set 12 item then can open lower box get 塩酸バイアル
  8. B2 vs mini boss who near barrier
  9. break 2 control device
  10. has monster can change heroine to futa futa.jpg , if back to camp talk to merchant or nurse has H
  11. vs boss, if heroine is futa, win has H
  12. B3 click barrier can pass, left broken locker has enemy and boss information
  13. bs boss (GoR then gave over), if pollution degree (汚染度) over 80, defeat boss to bad end, in fight better alway use Eシールド

7th day :
  1. waterfall talk to master sergeant
  2. upper left has hidden road final dungeon.jpg , if get 塩酸バイアル can get silver key
  3. vs mini boss then vs final boss
  4. if get silver key, can open door in hscene room upper left

Last edited:

swpkmn

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Thanks, I'd never have found that on my own.

edit: what Item do you get after collecting all the sex-toys?
It machine-translated as some sort of acid, but you can't use it by clicking on the case, and I can't find it in my inventory.
Does anyone know what it is or what it does?
etigoya's walk-through touches on this, but you use that item in the Day 7 area (in the room marked in the "Day 7" section's image) to get a key for the locked door in the Recollection Room. (You need to get the "acid" item before you go to that area, and use the "acid" in the proper place before you finish the game. You can then use the key after you beat the final boss.)

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
could someone upload the save before the fight with the dom? i kinda finished the game before the walk through was uploaded

akyryz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
well, to prevent spam of the name of the monsters i added them to "IgnoreRegExtextbloc".

here is a quick guide:
- open the file at: "www\js\plugins\Clipboard_llule.js"
- find the line that starts with "var IgnoreRegExtextbloc" and replace it by the line below:
var IgnoreRegExtextbloc = [/^\d\d:\d\d($|.$|。$)/,/(^([,.\d]+)([,.]\d+)?)(\uFF27($|。$)|G($|。$)|円($|。$)|$|。$)/,/^(\uFF27($|。$)|G($|。$))/,/[\W\w]+。?HP。?\d*MP。?\d*GAIN。?\d*/,/ねばりかづら($|。$)/,/DOS-..($|。$)/,/サーカスドール($|。$)/,/パペットサーカス((右|左)手)($|。$)/,/([\uFF21-\uFF31])($|。$)/];
note: that is not the full list yet.

climhazzard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hmmm I guess my pollution is to high to finish the game, is there any way to lower it? I don't even know how to view it, lol.

akyryz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hmmm I guess my pollution is to high to finish the game, is there any way to lower it? I don't even know how to view it, lol.
open the menu > アイテム > 大事なもの > 汚染度モニター (small pc icon) > 汚染度モニター

you can lower it by going to the 温泉 house, it's right behind of the "SHOP and RESTAURANT".
you can use the side door by the stairs to go there.

xellos49698

Demon Girl
Reputation score
This was a great H game, hope the author does more stuff in the future. [U]etigoya[/U] your walkthrough was a life saver, thanks again.