What's new

[Complete - Full] [RJ215006] ナイトメアガールズ / Nightmare Girls English Translation

cordialfellow

Lurker
Reputation score
Hey, how is everything going on on your end? You've been making some pretty good progress (translating 30% over the Christmas/New Year season is nothing to sneeze at!), and I'm curious if you have a date you expect you'll be finished at.

Apologies for the bother!

OP
barraged1

barraged1

Reputation score
Hey, how is everything going on on your end? You've been making some pretty good progress (translating 30% over the Christmas/New Year season is nothing to sneeze at!), and I'm curious if you have a date you expect you'll be finished at.

Apologies for the bother!
Haven't done as much work recently due to slight burnout and the new semester starting, but progress is still being made.

Here is the current status of the project:
Translation: 80%
Editing: 5%
H-Scenes: 20%

cordialfellow

Lurker
Reputation score
Haven't done as much work recently due to slight burnout and the new semester starting, but progress is still being made.

Here is the current status of the project:
Translation: 80%
Editing: 5%
H-Scenes: 20%
Take as much time as you need. Nothing worse than getting burnt out on projects.

GoldGame

Reputation score
your working fast most of the time we gotta wait years if we are lucky enaugh that someone is translating it at all so dont worry about taking a break

Eggxyy

Reputation score
Any news on progress? It's been a month of lurking and no one is saying anything, though I check this thread nearly every day in hopes of someone commenting first.

Keep going! translator-sama - lurker nation

OP
barraged1

barraged1

Reputation score
Any news on progress? It's been a month of lurking and no one is saying anything, though I check this thread nearly every day in hopes of someone commenting first.

Keep going! translator-sama - lurker nation
I took a month break from translating and have just started working on it again a few days ago.

Last edited:

T4ke

Lurker
Reputation score
Do you mind releasing the stuff you already have as a preview?

OP
barraged1

barraged1

Reputation score
Do you mind releasing the stuff you already have as a preview?
Unlike my last translation I'm going about this one a bit differently and it wouldn't be possible to release a patch until I'm completely done.

The reason is that I'm not doing any editing to the translation until I'm completely done with the first pass-through of translating it, so if I were to release a patch now all it would be is 80% of the story translated without any editing or spellchecking, which is not really the level of quality I wish to release.

Eggxyy

Reputation score
Take as many breaks as you need, we're all looking forward to your work. It's just reassuring to have you say something, anything in the thread. Though that applies to everyone because any activity in this thread shows that there is still interest. That can be both uplifting for the translator and reassuring for the players who want this the be completed.

Bandi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I just finished Naedoko's this week so I'm very excited to hear you're back to work on this. Looking forward to what you release, when it's ready!

Derringer

Reputation score
Have you decided what you are going to translate next? Maybe another futa game like the last one?

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Thanks for the update! Editing can be even trickier than the first pass of translation, so it's definitely appreciated.