What's new

[Complete - Full] [RJ215006] ナイトメアガールズ / Nightmare Girls English Translation

Eggxyy

Reputation score
That's a very good point, I bet reading everything written already takes a huge chunk of time.
Anyways, appreciate the update!

durrrr

Reputation score
I just beat Naedoko so I'm looking forward to the sequel. Thanks for the work.

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
If the previous rate of work holds, then there's still a fair amount of editing to get through. I'm not part of the translation, though, so I won't speak for them, especially in terms of a number.

OP
barraged1

barraged1

Reputation score
Here's an update on the project (4-19-2019)
Translation: 99%
Editing: 60%
H-Scenes: 45%

I've pretty much finished editing the main story and will now begin to translate H-Scenes. For anyone wondering here is how I'm going
to progress through the remainder of the translation and how much time will be needed for each step:
1. Finish Editing Main Story (3-5 Hours)
2. Begin 2nd play-through of game to check translation flow while translating every H-Scene I come across in order. (50-100 Hours)
3. Once 2nd play-through is complete I will begin editing H-Scenes. (10-15 Hours)
4. Do final overall editing check (5 Hours)
5. Prepare game for Release (1 Hour)

I'll try to work on the project consistently, but as you know translating H-Scenes is quite awful. Don't worry, though, I will complete the translation.

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
As always, thanks for the update! That's quite a jump in editing.

jonny7707

Reputation score
cant wait for the patch to finally play the game. great work so far!

OP
barraged1

barraged1

Reputation score
Here's an update on the project (5-3-2019)
Story Translation: 99%
Story Editing: 95%
H-Scene Translation: 55%
H-Scene Editing: 0%

I've decided to change around the progress categories to makes it easier to see what I'm working on and what's left.
I won't be getting much work done over the next 2-3 weeks as exams are about to start, but after that I'll be back to working on it more.

f4s1k1n

Demon Girl
Reputation score
this have Virus my fuucking Windows Defender detects it with is rarely show warning even thought i have many pirate games
Don't believe someone who posting to the different thread with the same text and link...

Reputation score
2019-05-05.png

2019-05-05 (2).png
So far it okay no error yet, i am translating this using English Translator and i editing it little bit, it should translate all of it but i haven't end the story yet so i still don't know yet, i still see very few text still Japanese so should i share my translate file or your guys just wait for barraged1 version when it released, i go to sleep now so tried

Last edited:

Eggxyy

Reputation score
Thanks for the update and telling us your plans and schedule beforehand!

OP
barraged1

barraged1

Reputation score
So, I don't know where that translation is from and I can't see the post so I assume it was deleted for being sketchy.
Even if it's real, it's probably a full machine TL using Translator++ so it's going to be...less than ideal.

user171

Reputation score
Yeah... I'll just wait for the full non-machine translation. Too many machine-translations lately (that somehow also break the game)

MintyOne

Reputation score
I will never understand the point of releasing a hard-MTL'd copy of a game. Is hooking really that difficult? Regardless I wouldn't touch it, I have faith in OP here.