What's new

[Complete - Full] [RJ215006] ナイトメアガールズ / Nightmare Girls English Translation

Nekoryuuha

Reputation score
Same here. I've hooked my way through a good bit of the game, so I'd love a non-hard MTL.

Dragonmoth

Reputation score
This may be a dumb question. But does the game also features pregnancy like Naedoko Demon's Ground.

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
This may be a dumb question. But does the game also features pregnancy like Naedoko Demon's Ground.
The translation thread is maybe not the place to ask, but yes. You don't get to keep the monsters like in Dungeon Chronicle, but there are effects and scenes.

ae3o

Reputation score
Maybe he just wanna complete last part of the translation without any minor update. I hope so.

MintyOne

Reputation score
I hope the existence of that shitty MTL nobody asked for didn't discourage him or anything.

OP
barraged1

barraged1

Reputation score
Hello everyone,

Most of everything I have to deal with IRL will be done with this week. After that I'll be able to go back to working on the project.
My current GOAL is to be done with the H-Scenes and hopefully editing by the end of this month.

Reputation score
Hey i hope everything is going alright, im a big fan of Tsukinomizu games and I've been really hyped to play this one for a long time. Good luck!!!

OP
barraged1

barraged1

Reputation score
Hello all,

Here is the current status of the project (7-1-2019)
Story Translation: 95%
Story Editing: 95%
H-Scene Translation: 90%
H-Scene Editing: 0%

I was able to get pretty much every remaining H-Scene done in June, yay!
That was over 7000~ boxes of dialogue done, so pretty much all that's left for H-Scenes is a few misc. shower scenes and some trap dialogue.

I'll finish up the remaining few bits and then move onto editing the 18000~ boxes of total H-Scene dialogue for July.
Sorry it's taking so long, but this game is HUGE and it's quite hard to continuously translate so much. I'll try my best though to make sure it gets done.

Last edited:

MintyOne

Reputation score
Based. I know I'm not the only one looking forward to this, we literally have people above creating accounts just to plead for morsels of status updates.

Gummiel

Reputation score
Keep up the good work, even though I am really looking forward to it, since I really enjoyed both Naedoko Demon Grounds, as well as Lily Knight Saga, do take the time you need as well, noone is paying you for this afterall :)

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Really great to see this going well, barraged1. The fact that you're even doing an editing pass speaks volumes about the quality, so I am eagerly (but patiently) looking forward to seeing this completed. As everyone else has said, take the time you need to do this comfortably, and thanks again for your work.

o0finn0o

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Sooo is there a wip patch link? or is it still cooking in the oven? im confused