What's new

[Complete - Full] [RJ215006] ナイトメアガールズ / Nightmare Girls English Translation

Eggxyy

Reputation score
WARNING: Don't hit the links above. Not only is the poster HIGHLY suspicious, the urls link to 'not secure' sites with ?movies? irrelevant from the thread.

Edit, poster was deleted/removed. Thank you mods.

Last edited:

Toorandomforwords

Reputation score
This translation isnt out yet? o_O Does that mean il finaly get to use that set of torches and pitchforks that i ordered last month?

MintyOne

Reputation score
Hey wouldn't it be funny if OP hadn't actually translated a single line and the whole thread was fake updates while he had a giggle.

Gummiel

Reputation score
Hey wouldn't it be funny if OP hadn't actually translated a single line and the whole thread was fake updates while he had a giggle.
I am pretty sure if that were the case it would lead to a quite quick ban, if something like that were found out

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
This just seems like a poor joke all around. It's not like this is the first translation that has been done by this account, either. I didn't really care for the Eileen game after a bit, but the translation for it was great, and this game, Nightmare Girls, is huge. I'd expect it to take considerable time and effort, and for it to be fully translated in under a year is wild. Since I also consider this to be a really great game itself, I think a quality translation is going to really boost it.

Reputation score
This just seems like a poor joke all around. It's not like this is the first translation that has been done by this account, either. I didn't really care for the Eileen game after a bit, but the translation for it was great, and this game, Nightmare Girls, is huge. I'd expect it to take considerable time and effort, and for it to be fully translated in under a year is wild. Since I also consider this to be a really great game itself, I think a quality translation is going to really boost it.
lmao i didnt knew that (s)he translated that one, Eileen was a good game but sadly a bit too short... but the trasnlation was very good cant complain about that.

OP
barraged1

barraged1

Reputation score
Due to the recent posts I will be stopping the translation indefinitely, read the spoiler below for more information
Just kidding, I'm still working on it. Here's the current status:

Status (9-1-2019)
Story Translation:
100%
Story Editing: 100%
H-Scene Translation: 100%
H-Scene Editing: 65%

I'm really busy IRL right now so I haven't had the time/want to do much recently. I'll continue working on it slowly though.

Gummiel

Reputation score
Due to the recent posts I will be stopping the translation indefinitely, read the spoiler below for more information
Jeez almost gave me a heart attack there, when I read the mail for your reply here xD

Would ofc be a lie to say I almost can't wait for it to be done, but life always comes first, so take the time you need

Oir

Reputation score
You're an absolute beast to be balancing IRL stuff with this kind of thing. Thank you for all your work! Can't wait to see everything!

Kazukiri93

Reputation score

Status (9-1-2019)
Story Translation:
100%

I'm really busy IRL right now so I haven't had the time/want to do much recently. I'll continue working on it slowly though.
You really gave me a scare just then I'll be looking forward to the translation

GoldGame

Reputation score

Status (9-1-2019)
Story Translation:
100%

tyt even if it takes another half a year its fine :)

Nekoryuuha

Reputation score

Status (9-1-2019)
Story Translation:
100%

I'm not gonna lie, with how much you've done I'd take this and be infinitely grateful. Still, I'm happy to know you're going the whole nine yards for this. Can't wait.

refferee

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Status (9-1-2019)
Story Translation:
100%

Wow, and here the translation was partially complete. Pretty sure you're gonna be the barraged1 with 'certain' posts.

This is it. This is our Nightmare Girls (and boys).

PS. Not sure if I should feel ashamed for the puns or no.

Askadar

Demon Girl
Reputation score
No worries, take all the time you need, real life is important, etc. And in the mean time we(a lot of lurkers)'ll just silently support you. And a full-on thank you for the work you've already put in.

And for "certain" posters - chill out guys, this person is doing us a great service by working hard in their free time, free time they could have spent on whatever else taking their fancy, instead trying to make life easier and more comfortable for us.