What's new

[Complete - Full] [RJ215006] ナイトメアガールズ / Nightmare Girls English Translation

GoldGame

Reputation score
Sorry everyone, I missed the release date...again...

Real life stuff popped up out of nowhere in the second half of December and I haven't been home much at all so I didn't have time to finish up the last 5% this month.
I'm still only home sporadically now, but I just didn't want to hard ghost everyone, so I wanted to give a heads up. I apologize for the inconvenience.
its fine you take care of your stuff the translation can wait as long as we know your not abandoning it

MasterQ2

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I still don't quite understand why you don't release the -95% translation- since even you don't know if you'll manage to finish it this month.

MasterQ2

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Of course, my "I don't understand" wasn't critical, it was a pure "I can't get the reason why".

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Real life stuff popped up out of nowhere in the second half of December and I haven't been home much at all so I didn't have time to finish up the last 5% this month.
I'm still only home sporadically now, but I just didn't want to hard ghost everyone, so I wanted to give a heads up. I apologize for the inconvenience.
The heads up is greatly appreciated! I'm looking forward to this a lot, but it should be worth the wait.

I still don't quite understand why you don't release the -95% translation- since even you don't know if you'll manage to finish it this month.
Speaking from experience, both my own and that of others, once you release something, motivation to do the final 5% or whatever is left can diminish sharply. No offense to who worked on it, but I'd rather wait than have this end up like asagi where it's never quite finished.

Amberline

Reputation score
Of course, my "I don't understand" wasn't critical, it was a pure "I can't get the reason why".
if you're not at home on a regular basis, it can also be difficult to think about small stuff / remember things, which aren't important to my normal / real life ☺
I feel that, I'm mostly for 2 days at home before i leave for 5 days of work. You rare free time and enjoying it by yourself / with friends / family is getting more priority.
Let's wait ♥

Reputation score

Dont worry dude i hope that everything goes well for you this year. Ill wait as long as it takes, go for it Ganbare beam!

1577993265291.png

T4ke

Lurker
Reputation score
If it's really only 5% left and you need help with that. Write me PM. I can help you with that.

Gummiel

Reputation score

It's fine, real life always comes first, specially when you not even getting paid to do it

Speaking from experience, both my own and that of others, once you release something, motivation to do the final 5% or whatever is left can diminish sharply. No offense to who worked on it, but I'd rather wait than have this end up like asagi where it's never quite finished.
Another thing is that if a 95% is released it can quickly mitigate over the entire internet, and a lot of those then never get updates on the other sites when the full one gets out, and thus you can end up with this almost, but not quite done version circling around for years

ghinan

Reputation score

It's okay dude. Spending time with the family is a bit more important

Oir

Reputation score

Thanks for the update! Stay well and deal with IRL stuff first obviously!

AnonJohn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It's fine, real life always comes first, specially when you not even getting paid to do it

Another thing is that if a 95% is released it can quickly mitigate over the entire internet, and a lot of those then never get updates on the other sites when the full one gets out, and thus you can end up with this almost, but not quite done version circling around for years
Like with ROBF where it's missing about half of the sex scenes and a line or two of random town NPC flavor dialogue near the end.

Morkor

Demon Girl
Reputation score
That graph is accurate for many projects and windows updates. 😛

Gummiel

Reputation score
Yeah think that is about how most software development cycles go

kvier

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
"The first half of the project takes 90% of the time. The second half takes the other 90%"