What's new

[Complete - Full] [RJ223522] Eileen ~The Curse of Futanari Succubus~ / アイリーン~ふたなり淫魔の呪い~ Translation

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I've already seen endings A and B. As far as I can tell I'm in ending C. I talked to Natalina to wait then went into the King's Tower. At the very top of the castle Rimu is waiting and after beating her Eileen becomes the king. In the post fight, Rimu and Ruko are standing next to the Eileen on the throne. Is there something I did wrong?
I also ran into this issue. I discovered that Ruko doesn't show up if you've already beaten the dragon on that save.
However, I was able to load a much earlier save (from before I went for ending B), started the C path and viola. After I beat her on that earlier save, Ruko shows up on my later save (one where she didn't show up because I had already killed the dragon before starting the C path) in the dream room.

Also, for the life of me, I can't recruit the lamia. Has anyone -actually- done it? Are Ruko or either Rimu forms recruitable as well?

edit: well, I recruited Ruko, so that answers that

Last edited:

MajinLuffy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
While i was browsing game folder after finishing game (all 3 endings done), i found a few graphics that i don't remember ever shown. Can someone tell me what they are or when they appears?
-this one is from "battlehud" i don't remember seeing this form with tail:
View attachment 18491,
-"animations" i'm 100% sure haven't seen them:
View attachment 18492, View attachment 18493,
-also "animationt" except maybe i don't have all skills (in pen. (pussy) i have Cervix Slam, Cum, G Spot and Massive Cum), and none of them gives this animation:
View attachment 18494, View attachment 18495.
The last thing bothers me is the thing that every time "Massive Cum" is used it shows basic "Cum" instead.
P.S. Are there any other skills except for the one form Nune, Natalina and Bunny girl that don't come form just leveling?
I was wondering that myself. As far as I know you can't keep the big boobs (I tried beating her with my companion before the timer ran out and nothing new happened) and can't use sexual attacks on that first fight with Tauren. Honestly, the ones I have no clue why aren't used in the game are the ones that are clearly for Cervix Slam and Massive Cum. Also, it seems there are 2 dick sizes. I'm wondering if it's simply that I didn't level enough, or does the MC turns more into a succubus if you wait too much, or maybe getting the Imp and Tauren to join triggers something new? (I didn't get them). Or are they really not used at all? o.o

About Lamia, I just needed a few tries in the desert, it was a bit harder because at that point she's pretty weak and didn't handle more than 2 cumshots so I guess the chances weren't that great. I couldn't use high quality mushroom because the cum skill deals more dmg if you have full TP. Maybe a Massive Cum + high quality mushroom would have made it easier than cumming twice normally.

Btw, can you get them to join in the dream room? Tried battling the imp a few times and nothing, but just wanted to be sure.

EDIT:

Well, I tried a few things and found about some stuff:

- Yes, you can get huge breasts again if you convince Tauros to join you. She has a field skill that gives huge breasts to the MC during the next battle and the massive boobjob skills. And yes, you can convince the ones you missed in the dream room. I still haven't convinced Imp because she's way too weak and can't pull off too many cumshots before defeating her. I guess I'll have to change my equips.

- The internal cumming animations for pussy and ass with higher amounts are in the game but for some reason the animation that should be for Massive Cum is not assigned to it. The one for the ass is assigned to a "Huge Cum" skill, but for some reason it's not on the character's skill learning list nor any event I could see. It's supposed to be an effect of using Massive Cum (Learn skill: Huge Cum), which wouldn't work because the effect is getting applied to the enemy. Considering the animations and the Huge Cum skill are correct in the database, I don't think they were left out on purpose so I switched the animation for the Massive Cum skill and will be adding the Huge Cum skill to the learning list, but no idea what level should be.

- On the other hand, the rest of the animations on the img folder like the cervix penetration, dick rubbing, etc, are not in the game database at all, so yeah, those were left out most likely.

- Looking around in the database for the skills and stuff I found out that characters have a hidden dick size parameter. Funny thing, the MC size is only better than Slime and Alraune. And of course, the demon king's size is HUGE, so there is the reason her skills hit so hard.

- Apparently, the brothel was going to be a thing, it has a map and some generic dialogs, I guess it was scrapped. u.u

Last edited:

redpaul94

Reputation score
is it possible to make rimururu, marledick and natalina your ally?

MajinLuffy

Reputation score
Nope. There is no way to fight Marledick, she pretty much appears at the end only for "holy shyet!" factor and maybe to set up something for the next game. And even though you can fight Natalina and Rimururu, they won't join. Funny thing, it may have been a possibility at some point because there are actors and classes for both of them in the database but they are pretty much barebones without skills and there are no join events for them. I certainly would have liked at least to get Rimururu but considering there is nothing else to do after you finish the game and that is not like your companions have any kind of battle animations, it'd also be pointless.

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I can't help but think there was a lot more planned for this game that they just decided to cut. So many named named NPCs with portraits and everything that didn't get scenes.

MajinLuffy

Reputation score
Indeed. The item shop owner at the first town was the only one I could understand not getting any scene, anyone who finished the game knows why, but the rest... many many missed opportunities. The weapon shop girl was one of the heroine choices for the next game at least (Ruko won btw), and the girls from the hero's party seem to be coming back as well, but other than that I haven't seen any mention of the other NPCs without scenes from this game. Would be nice to see Guild Girl and the accessory shop girl from the second town again, with scenes this time around. Speaking about Guild Girl, I was especially expecting something from her since you can give her the Tauros Milk.

jacklejake

Reputation score
I wouldn't worry to much about the missed opportunities and stuff. The creator is in the process of making a sequel. He has been releasing images and animations each week on his patreon.

redpaul94

Reputation score
i reached ending A, can i reach all the others going on with the same save? does the countdown of rimururu leaving her liar go on or did it stop after the first ending?

Spiere

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I might just be being stupid here, but how am I supposed to beat the first lesser succubus you fight near the beginning of the game? Whenever I fight her she pretty much shits all over me and I get a gameover.

Valka

Demon Girl
Reputation score
you can push the pillar at the top right of your image to make a stepping stone to jump across to the middle.

moonlighteas

Reputation score
you can push the pillar at the top right of your image to make a stepping stone to jump across to the middle.
Thanks. I actually tried that before but it wasn't at the exactly right place so I thought I did something wrong. Now it works! just have to push it down one more tile than I did before

NoiRequiem

Reputation score
Seems like the finishing attack does not count towards 'converting' a succubus into your ally.

Game was fun, but endings were kinda rushed and I had hoped to see more interaction with Rimururu and Rukorumon.... Ending C (which is the true ending?) was kinda abrupt :(

EBM98

Reputation score
How do I get endings A and B? I played the game twice and got the ending C (defeat Rimururu and become the new demon king) both times

lmaoyahoo

Reputation score
- The internal cumming animations for pussy and ass with higher amounts are in the game but for some reason the animation that should be for Massive Cum is not assigned to it. The one for the ass is assigned to a "Huge Cum" skill, but for some reason it's not on the character's skill learning list nor any event I could see. It's supposed to be an effect of using Massive Cum (Learn skill: Huge Cum), which wouldn't work because the effect is getting applied to the enemy. Considering the animations and the Huge Cum skill are correct in the database, I don't think they were left out on purpose so I switched the animation for the Massive Cum skill and will be adding the Huge Cum skill to the learning list, but no idea what level should be.
How did you switch the animations and how did you add new skills to the leveling skill list? If possible, could you upload your edited files?

Drakeero

Lurker
Reputation score
Offtopic Discussion - Game discussion in Translation section
I might just be being stupid here, but how am I supposed to beat the first lesser succubus you fight near the beginning of the game? Whenever I fight her she pretty much shits all over me and I get a gameover.
I'm having trouble with this as well. I've tried several different battle variations and even going to sleep just in case it was a fight you're supposed to avoid entirely.

Update: I actually did find a gameplay video on ehentai. The game seems to be bugged in that the battle isn't progressing along its proper script. The lesser succubus moves faster than you, and seems to use pink-texted cutscene attacks that prematurely trigger a game/over loss rather than allowing you the time to properly resist and fail enough to trigger the battle to be interrupted.

Last edited: