What's new

[Complete - Full] [RJ223522] Eileen ~The Curse of Futanari Succubus~ / アイリーン~ふたなり淫魔の呪い~ Translation

ihateb0b

Reputation score
Is there any kind of guide for this game? I keep on getting stuck on nonsensical parts for a very long time. Right now i'm in Tauros's villiage and i need to get a permit and it took me almost 30 minutes to figure out that i need to randomly buy milk from the bar to get a peddler to randomly run by the bar. But now i'm in the ranch area where i obviously need to fight Tauros but i can't find her anywhere, either in the open field or the house with all the succubusses.

Dr Caligari

Lurker
Reputation score
Is there any kind of guide for this game? I keep on getting stuck on nonsensical parts for a very long time. Right now i'm in Tauros's villiage and i need to get a permit and it took me almost 30 minutes to figure out that i need to randomly buy milk from the bar to get a peddler to randomly run by the bar. But now i'm in the ranch area where i obviously need to fight Tauros but i can't find her anywhere, either in the open field or the house with all the succubusses.
I might be missing something, but you need to find the keys to open the doors in the mansion:
In the room to the left, there is a bunch of enemies all sitting at the table. The dead peddler in the lobby has a note with a number hinting which monster drops the key (or kill them all).
The only other potentially questionable one is in one of the unlocked rooms with the sleeping succubus. If you get onto the bed next to her from above, she gives you the key.

iamimpact

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
How do I get to the secret boss? Is the one in dream room that is bottom middle.

123guy

Reputation score
Anyone knows how to get the permit to the dessert?

Frisky

Reputation score
Thank you for the translation. This game is hilarious, too bad it is so short.
I wonder if it was rushed, there are a couple of unused animation assets: アイリーン余り1 and アイリーン腰振り.

---
Some tips considering slightly troublesome or hidden moments:

Anal skill and the Sister scene:
After your second visit to the invaded village, go to the Church. There should be a new guy, he'll give you the Indulgence Notes.
Then on Saturday visit the Church and confess your sins.
You'll know it's Saturday when the weekday-guy (the one in front of the guild) is not around and the Church entrance is blocked.
Anal Skill 2:
Have sex with Natalina in the forest.
Boobjob skill and the Bunny Girl scene:
After the Taros fight, visit the bar again. Get the 3rd item on the menu and talk to now free to access Bunny Girl.
Town of New Zuri, information gathering (after the forest), the permit quest:
In the bar, Natalina has 3 sets of lines, that progress along with your information gathering.
1 - "The forest was terrible... " - go around, talk to people, do some shopping.
2 - "Rimururu doesn't seem to be here..." - talk to the Plump Adventurer, NPCs in the dairy next to the bar, maybe some other NPCs.
3 - "Looks like the person I need to ask is Tauros" - done, go outside and you'll see a running NPCs and his house is now open.
How to get the key (inside the Tauros' mansion)
Loot the downed guy, there's a note with a number (the number is random). Go to the left room and defeat the succubus with that number (count clockwise from the leftmost one). Then just keep going from door to door and interact with NPCs inside.
Note: you can also capture bosses with your cum.

How to get to the final town:
Enter the Desert (enemy infested zone), go left, climb the second stairs and go down, from the bottom right corner go right (jump over via Enter),
Ending A (defeating Rimururu in her hideout):
Enter the Desert (enemy infested zone), go down, then left, get on top of a platform with stairs. Now you can jump one tile from platform to platform (Enter). Go left, up, down (from the right side), climb down and go right, enter the beatdown building.

On the 4th floor, move one of the vases over the left crack on the floor and try touching it again. After it falls down, go to the floor below towards the fallen vase. Fight the Dopp, climb down until you see a big hole, then step on the crack next to it.
Ending B (being a hero):
Go to the demon king's tower, have a normal RPG fights for a change. There are a couple of puzzles, but they're easy and you can backtrack the one with switching floor tiles (all tiles must be lit).
Ending C (best ending):
Go to the inn, talk to Natalina's and agree to wait.
Same as ending B, but now it has sex battles and futas.
How do I get to the secret boss? Is the one in dream room that is bottom middle.
This is Rukorumon, you're going to encounter her in her normal form in ending B, and her futa form in ending C.

Last edited:

Yilin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is there some sort of time limit? When I visited the tower in the desert, it was blocked by flooded water and my first entry into the demon lord's castle already turned into Ending C-style.

jacklejake

Reputation score
How do you battle Rukorumon in ending C? I only get to fight Rimururu

Frisky

Reputation score
Is there some sort of time limit? When I visited the tower in the desert, it was blocked by flooded water and my first entry into the demon lord's castle already turned into Ending C-style.
Not exactly. At some point, the game begins a countdown to the "Arrival date of Rimururu" (リムルル到着日, variable 35). When this variable is 0 or more, her den is blocked and she is gone.
And before you enter the demon king's tower, there's an additional switch for Rimururu's arrival status - リムルル到着, switch 89.
You could try removing the variable 35 via saveeditonline and see what happens, but make a copy of your original save file just in case.

That's ending A.
Ending C is one in the demon king's tower/castle (surrounded with lava). It's impossible to skip Rukorumon in endings B and C.

Last edited:

Yilin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Ending C is one in the demon king's tower/castle (surrounded with lava). It's impossible to skip Rukorumon in endings B and C.
I was speedrunning with cheats on and I somehow skipped that flag. The hero's party and Ruko weren't where they were supposed to be, Natalia's lines were post-Ruko battle, and I could go through the castle and fight Rimu as if I already beat Ruko. I guess it's possible to glitch out and not fight Rukorumon.

jacklejake

Reputation score
I've already seen endings A and B. As far as I can tell I'm in ending C. I talked to Natalina to wait then went into the King's Tower. At the very top of the castle Rimu is waiting and after beating her Eileen becomes the king. In the post fight, Rimu and Ruko are standing next to the Eileen on the throne. Is there something I did wrong?

Frisky

Reputation score
I've already seen endings A and B. As far as I can tell I'm in ending C. I talked to Natalina to wait then went into the King's Tower. At the very top of the castle Rimu is waiting and after beating her Eileen becomes the king. In the post fight, Rimu and Ruko are standing next to the Eileen on the throne. Is there something I did wrong?
Beats me. This is where you supposed to meet her in her futa form:

Attachments

jacklejake

Reputation score
looks like my game bugged then lol. Damn, thanks for helping clear that up!

tft

Reputation score
Thank you for the translation. This game is hilarious, too bad it is so short.
I wonder if it was rushed, there are a couple of unused animation assets: アイリーン余り1 and アイリーン腰振り.

---
Some tips considering slightly troublesome or hidden moments:

Anal skill and the Sister scene:
After your second visit to the invaded village, go to the Church. There should be a new guy, he'll give you the Indulgence Notes.
Then on Saturday visit the Church and confess your sins.
You'll know it's Saturday when the weekday-guy (the one in front of the guild) is not around and the Church entrance is blocked.
Anal Skill 2:
Have sex with Natalina in the forest.
Boobjob skill and the Bunny Girl scene:
After the Taros fight, visit the bar again. Get the 3rd item on the menu and talk to now free to access Bunny Girl.
Town of New Zuri, information gathering (after the forest), the permit quest:
In the bar, Natalina has 3 sets of lines, that progress along with your information gathering.
1 - "The forest was terrible... " - go around, talk to people, do some shopping.
2 - "Rimururu doesn't seem to be here..." - talk to the Plump Adventurer, NPCs in the dairy next to the bar, maybe some other NPCs.
3 - "Looks like the person I need to ask is Tauros" - done, go outside and you'll see a running NPCs and his house is now open.
How to get the key (inside the Tauros' mansion)
Loot the downed guy, there's a note with a number (the number is random). Go to the left room and defeat the succubus with that number (count clockwise from the leftmost one). Then just keep going from door to door and interact with NPCs inside.
Note: you can also capture bosses with your cum.

How to get to the final town:
Enter the Desert (enemy infested zone), go left, climb the second stairs and go down, from the bottom right corner go right (jump over via Enter),
Ending A (defeating Rimururu in her hideout):
Enter the Desert (enemy infested zone), go down, then left, get on top of a platform with stairs. Now you can jump one tile from platform to platform (Enter). Go left, up, down (from the right side), climb down and go right, enter the beatdown building.

On the 4th floor, move one of the vases over the left crack on the floor and try touching it again. After it falls down, go to the floor below towards the fallen vase. Fight the Dopp, climb down until you see a big hole, then step on the crack next to it.
Ending B (being a hero):
Go to the demon king's tower, have a normal RPG fights for a change. There are a couple of puzzles, but they're easy and you can backtrack the one with switching floor tiles (all tiles must be lit).
Ending C (best ending):
Go to the inn, talk to Natalina's and agree to wait.
Same as ending B, but now it has sex battles and futas.

This is Rukorumon, you're going to encounter her in her normal form in ending B, and her futa form in ending C.
Anal Skill 2: when do have to have sex in the forest with natalia? after defeating the lamia?

Hyakky

Reputation score
Can you befriend the bosses? i've been trying to get the lamia to join me but she doesn't join the party

Reputation score
Can you befriend the bosses? i've been trying to get the lamia to join me but she doesn't join the party
I'm pretty sure you can get her to join you after her boss fight, but you have to cum in her more times to up your chances. Easy way to do it is get Eileen's TP to max, penetrate, then use the 30 TP cum move as many times as possible and have your partner use mushrooms on her to restore her TP while doing all of that. Or if that kills her, don't use the mushrooms, as the move gets weaker the less TP you have. If you don't get her, don't worry. She reappears in the desert area as a common enemy. The only missable enemy is Tauros, the cowgirl boss. All other enemies reappear in the final area in ending C.

Last edited:

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Thanks for translating this barraged this game is like a knock off monster girl quest to me, best thing I've seen translated for the past few months. Everything else doesn't fit my taste either has too much loli, a bunch of skinny twigs for characters or reverse rape female character games.

Mirarara

Reputation score
Not in the village, but further into the game during the desert part. Here's what the hideout looks like.
i need help, when i beat the Imp in "My dreams", his lose animation stuck in the middle of the screen big  bug.png

OP
barraged1

barraged1

Reputation score
i need help, when i beat the Imp in "My dreams", his lose animation stuck in the middle of the screen
Unfortunately, that is a bug that was present in the base game and was fixed in a version after the translation had already started on an earlier version.

You could try restarting the game, worst case you're going to have to restart your save and avoid the Imp in the "Dream" section.

Last edited:

Free9k

Reputation score
While i was browsing game folder after finishing game (all 3 endings done), i found a few graphics that i don't remember ever shown. Can someone tell me what they are or when they appears?
-this one is from "battlehud" i don't remember seeing this form with tail:
Face_8.png ,
-"animations" i'm 100% sure haven't seen them:
アイリーン余り1.png , アイリーン腰振り.png ,
-also "animationt" except maybe i don't have all skills (in pen. (pussy) i have Cervix Slam, Cum, G Spot and Massive Cum), and none of them gives this animation:
子宮姦.png , 子宮射精.png .
The last thing bothers me is the thing that every time "Massive Cum" is used it shows basic "Cum" instead.
P.S. Are there any other skills except for the one form Nune, Natalina and Bunny girl that don't come form just leveling?