What's new

[Complete - Full] [RJ223522] Eileen ~The Curse of Futanari Succubus~ / アイリーン~ふたなり淫魔の呪い~ Translation

Reputation score
Hey,I'm new to all of this and don't know how it exactly works.
1st link is broken and 2nd takes me to a Japanese website that requires money.
Am I doing something wrong here?

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Since the original thread got nuked, how do you progress past ending A?

stealthy_1

Reputation score
Game looks interesting, but current version is 1.06; is this translation compatible?

OP
barraged1

barraged1

Reputation score
Hey,I'm new to all of this and don't know how it exactly works.
1st link is broken and 2nd takes me to a Japanese website that requires money.
Am I doing something wrong here?
Sorry for the late reply. I haven't been keeping up with translation recently due to classes.
The first link was orginally a link to the game discussion thread, but that got deleted.

In order to play the game you need to download the game somewhere or buy it on DLSite.
After that apply the patch in the mega link using this guide, , and look for the parts about RPG Maker MV
Also read the end of this post for more info.

Since the original thread got nuked, how do you progress past ending A?
There is post game after you reach one ending.
The endings are based on how many days in-game days since game start it takes you to defeat Rimururu/Rokorumon and which one you defeat first.
I can explain the endings in more depth if you want.

Game looks interesting, but current version is 1.06; is this translation compatible?
Read below.

Currently I haven't really been working on this so it still at the same translation point that was stated in one of my previous post.
You can try to use the 1.01 translation on the new version as most of the changes were bug fixes.

Last edited:
OP
barraged1

barraged1

Reputation score
Translation complete!

I've updated the links in the main post with the complete translation.
If you encounter any bugs/mistakes or a problem just let me know.

I hope everyone enjoys, sorry it took so long.

Last edited:
Reputation score
I'm getting an error when using the patch with version 1.06, Failed to load: img/system/IconSet.png

Not sure if I'm doing something wrong or not, but the game will load fine if I don't use the patch files.

OP
barraged1

barraged1

Reputation score
I'm getting an error when using the patch with version 1.06, Failed to load: img/system/IconSet.png

Not sure if I'm doing something wrong or not, but the game will load fine if I don't use the patch files.
Sounds like the error you get if you don't decrypt the images in the www folder. You need to use this tool:

R.S.L.

Reputation score
Using pre-patched english version. Right after talk with receptionist enter menu, hints, examine them all then exit.
Screen.png

OP
barraged1

barraged1

Reputation score
Using pre-patched english version. Right after talk with receptionist enter menu, hints, examine them all then exit.
View attachment 18133
Thanks for reminding me, I completely forgot about that bug.
I encountered it immediately after I started translating the game, but it's not a problem I can fix without seriously messing around with the script the game dev made to create the hints section.

That crash shouldn't ever occur if you stay away from the hints menu.
Don't worry about missing much, the hints are pretty useless anyway.
If you really need to see them: save the game, view the hints, crash out, and then load your save and continue to play.

I'll put a warning on the main post of the thread to warn users about the crash.

tft

Reputation score
Help, i have no idea how to solve this puzzle in the demon castle.

Attachments

R.S.L.

Reputation score
Thanks for reminding me, I completely forgot about that bug.
I encountered it immediately after I started translating the game, but it's not a problem I can fix without seriously messing around with the script the game dev made to create the hints section.

That crash shouldn't ever occur if you stay away from the hints menu.
Don't worry about missing much, the hints are pretty useless anyway.
If you really need to see them: save the game, view the hints, crash out, and then load your save and continue to play.

I'll put a warning on the main post of the thread to warn users about the crash.
After some poking around I figured out that error happens because there is a missing ヒント.png in images folder. So either find original or paste any pic with that name.
While I was at it I also translated options and cg mode, here is where you edit:
StartUpFullScreen.js line 89:
Code:
    var paramStartUpFullScreen = getParamString(['StartUpFullScreen', 'Full Screen']);
plugins.js line 32:
Code:
{"name":"StartUpFullScreen","status":true,"description":"フルスクリーンで起動プラグイン","parameters":{"シャットダウン":"シャットダウン","Full Screen":"Full Screen"}},
plugins.js line 26:
Code:
{"name":"Vitsuno_Difficulty","status":true,"description":"難易度により能力値や報酬倍率を変更できるようになります。","parameters":{"Init Difficulty ID":"2","Use Option":"1","Option Name":"Difficulty","--(Difficulty ID:1)--":"","1 : Name":"Easy","1 : Param Rate":"1,1,0.5,0.5,0.5,0.7,0.5,0.7","1 : Drop Rate":"1.0,1.0,1.0,1.0,1.0","--(ID:2)-------------":"","2 : Name":"Normal","2 : Param Rate":"1.0,0.7,0.7,0.7,0.7,1.0,0.7,0.7","2 : Drop Rate":"1.0,1.0,1.0,1.0,1.0","--(ID:3)-------------":"","3 : Name":"Hard","3 : Param Rate":"1.0,1.0,1.0,1.0,1.0,1.0,1.0,1.0","3 : Drop Rate":"1.2,1.2,1.2,1.2,1.2","--(ID:4)-------------":"","4 : Name":"Very Hard","4 : Param Rate":"1.3,1.3,1.3,1.3,1.3,1.3,1.3,1.3","4 : Drop Rate":"1.4,1.4,1.4,1.4,1.4","--(ID:5)-------------":"","5 : Name":"Mania","5 : Param Rate":"1.9,1.9,1.9,1.9,1.9,1.9,1.9,1.9","5 : Drop Rate":"1.6,1.6,1.6,1.6,1.6","--(ID:6)-------------":"","6 : Name":"","6 : Param Rate":"1.0,1.0,1.0,1.0,1.0,1.0,1.0,1.0","6 : Drop Rate":"1.0,1.0,1.0,1.0,1.0","--(ID:7)-------------":"","7 : Name":"","7 : Param Rate":"1.0,1.0,1.0,1.0,1.0,1.0,1.0,1.0","7 : Drop Rate":"1.0,1.0,1.0,1.0,1.0","--(ID:8)-------------":"","8 : Name":"","8 : Param Rate":"1.0,1.0,1.0,1.0,1.0,1.0,1.0,1.0","8 : Drop Rate":"1.0,1.0,1.0,1.0,1.0"}},
plugins.js line 29:
Code:
{"name":"SceneGlossary","status":true,"description":"SceneGlossaryPlugin","parameters":{"GlossaryInfo":"[\"{\\\"GlossaryType\\\":\\\"1\\\",\\\"CommandName\\\":\\\"Glossary\\\",\\\"UseCategory\\\":\\\"true\\\",\\\"CommandSwitchId\\\":\\\"0\\\",\\\"BackPicture\\\":\\\"\\\",\\\"SelectAction\\\":\\\"0\\\",\\\"SelectSwitchId\\\":\\\"0\\\",\\\"SelectVariableId\\\":\\\"0\\\",\\\"ConfirmMessage\\\":\\\"false\\\",\\\"ConfirmUse\\\":\\\"Use\\\",\\\"ConfirmNoUse\\\":\\\"Stop\\\",\\\"GlossaryHelp\\\":\\\"Select the topic you want to know about.\\\",\\\"CategoryHelp\\\":\\\"Select category.\\\",\\\"ConfirmHelp\\\":\\\"\\\",\\\"UsingHelp\\\":\\\"\\\",\\\"CompleteView\\\":\\\"false\\\",\\\"CompleteMessage\\\":\\\"収集率 \\\\\\\\c[2]%1\\\\\\\\c[0] %\\\",\\\"ShowingItemNumber\\\":\\\"false\\\",\\\"UsableDefault\\\":\\\"true\\\",\\\"UseItemHistory\\\":\\\"false\\\",\\\"GlossaryListWidth\\\":\\\"200\\\"}\"]","Layout":"","FontSize":"22","AutoResizePicture":"true","PicturePosition":"top","PictureAlign":"center","ThroughBackPicture":"false","NewGlossaryColor":"2","PageWrap":"true","AutoAddition":"false","SwitchAutoAdd":"0","VariableAutoAdd":"0","CategoryOrder":"[\"Gameplay\",\"Succubus\",\"Characters\"]","CategoryUnusable":""}},
RecollectionMode.js line 50~52:
Code:
            "str_select_recollection": "Recollection",
            "str_select_cg": "View CG",
            "str_select_back_title": "To Title"
Btw, since images are extracted its safe to delete .rpgmvp files.

Last edited:
OP
barraged1

barraged1

Reputation score
After some poking around I figured out that error happens because there is a missing ヒント.png in images folder. So either find original or paste any pic with that name.
While I was at it I also translated options and cg mode, here is where you edit:
StartUpFullScreen.js line 89:
Code:
    var paramStartUpFullScreen = getParamString(['StartUpFullScreen', 'Full Screen']);
plugins.js line 32:
Code:
{"name":"StartUpFullScreen","status":true,"description":"フルスクリーンで起動プラグイン","parameters":{"シャットダウン":"シャットダウン","Full Screen":"Full Screen"}},
plugins.js line 26:
Code:
{"name":"Vitsuno_Difficulty","status":true,"description":"難易度により能力値や報酬倍率を変更できるようになります。","parameters":{"Init Difficulty ID":"2","Use Option":"1","Option Name":"Difficulty","--(Difficulty ID:1)--":"","1 : Name":"Easy","1 : Param Rate":"1,1,0.5,0.5,0.5,0.7,0.5,0.7","1 : Drop Rate":"1.0,1.0,1.0,1.0,1.0","--(ID:2)-------------":"","2 : Name":"Normal","2 : Param Rate":"1.0,0.7,0.7,0.7,0.7,1.0,0.7,0.7","2 : Drop Rate":"1.0,1.0,1.0,1.0,1.0","--(ID:3)-------------":"","3 : Name":"Hard","3 : Param Rate":"1.0,1.0,1.0,1.0,1.0,1.0,1.0,1.0","3 : Drop Rate":"1.2,1.2,1.2,1.2,1.2","--(ID:4)-------------":"","4 : Name":"Very Hard","4 : Param Rate":"1.3,1.3,1.3,1.3,1.3,1.3,1.3,1.3","4 : Drop Rate":"1.4,1.4,1.4,1.4,1.4","--(ID:5)-------------":"","5 : Name":"Mania","5 : Param Rate":"1.9,1.9,1.9,1.9,1.9,1.9,1.9,1.9","5 : Drop Rate":"1.6,1.6,1.6,1.6,1.6","--(ID:6)-------------":"","6 : Name":"","6 : Param Rate":"1.0,1.0,1.0,1.0,1.0,1.0,1.0,1.0","6 : Drop Rate":"1.0,1.0,1.0,1.0,1.0","--(ID:7)-------------":"","7 : Name":"","7 : Param Rate":"1.0,1.0,1.0,1.0,1.0,1.0,1.0,1.0","7 : Drop Rate":"1.0,1.0,1.0,1.0,1.0","--(ID:8)-------------":"","8 : Name":"","8 : Param Rate":"1.0,1.0,1.0,1.0,1.0,1.0,1.0,1.0","8 : Drop Rate":"1.0,1.0,1.0,1.0,1.0"}},
plugins.js line 29:
Code:
{"name":"SceneGlossary","status":true,"description":"SceneGlossaryPlugin","parameters":{"GlossaryInfo":"[\"{\\\"GlossaryType\\\":\\\"1\\\",\\\"CommandName\\\":\\\"Glossary\\\",\\\"UseCategory\\\":\\\"true\\\",\\\"CommandSwitchId\\\":\\\"0\\\",\\\"BackPicture\\\":\\\"\\\",\\\"SelectAction\\\":\\\"0\\\",\\\"SelectSwitchId\\\":\\\"0\\\",\\\"SelectVariableId\\\":\\\"0\\\",\\\"ConfirmMessage\\\":\\\"false\\\",\\\"ConfirmUse\\\":\\\"Use\\\",\\\"ConfirmNoUse\\\":\\\"Stop\\\",\\\"GlossaryHelp\\\":\\\"Select the topic you want to know about.\\\",\\\"CategoryHelp\\\":\\\"Select category.\\\",\\\"ConfirmHelp\\\":\\\"\\\",\\\"UsingHelp\\\":\\\"\\\",\\\"CompleteView\\\":\\\"false\\\",\\\"CompleteMessage\\\":\\\"収集率 \\\\\\\\c[2]%1\\\\\\\\c[0] %\\\",\\\"ShowingItemNumber\\\":\\\"false\\\",\\\"UsableDefault\\\":\\\"true\\\",\\\"UseItemHistory\\\":\\\"false\\\",\\\"GlossaryListWidth\\\":\\\"200\\\"}\"]","Layout":"","FontSize":"22","AutoResizePicture":"true","PicturePosition":"top","PictureAlign":"center","ThroughBackPicture":"false","NewGlossaryColor":"2","PageWrap":"true","AutoAddition":"false","SwitchAutoAdd":"0","VariableAutoAdd":"0","CategoryOrder":"[\"Gameplay\",\"Succubus\",\"Characters\"]","CategoryUnusable":""}},
RecollectionMode.js line 50~52:
Code:
            "str_select_recollection": "Recollection",
            "str_select_cg": "View CG",
            "str_select_back_title": "To Title"
Btw, since images are extracted its safe to delete .rpgmvp files.

Thanks for your help, I've updated the patch and the patched game with your fixes.

VNProtagonist

Reputation score
I was just looking for games with huge breasts. This is just what I wanted! Thanks for translating!

LackAName

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thank you, now i have idea what to do in the next one, looks like i am supossed to move a block but i dont know where to put it.
If it's the room I think it is you need to push the block to bridge the gap between the platform you can climb stairs onto and the platform with the door.

Derringer

Reputation score
In the first battle scene after the succubus orgy, the fight with the Lesser Succubus has all her battle dialogue still in japanese. Is this normal or a bug? Is the battle dialogue untranslated or something?

Attachments