What's new

[Complete - Full] [RJ223522] Eileen ~The Curse of Futanari Succubus~ / アイリーン~ふたなり淫魔の呪い~ Translation

tft

Reputation score
is there a guide for the endings and scenes? i unlocked two endings and i still lack 2 scenes.

jag k

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
alright. i know this is for the English translation...however if there is a patch to remove the censorship i would love to get that please!

OP
barraged1

barraged1

Reputation score
In the first battle scene after the succubus orgy, the fight with the Lesser Succubus has all her battle dialogue still in japanese. Is this normal or a bug? Is the battle dialogue untranslated or something?
Yeah, totally a mistake by me, thanks for finding it. That text was hidden in the troops section of the database.

is there a second scene with the nun?
Nope

Thanks for the translation.

As a side note, I noticed you didn't translate the switches and variable, any reasons why?
I don't think any of them were player facing, so there was really no point to.

is there a guide for the endings and scenes? i unlocked two endings and i still lack 2 scenes.
There's 3 endings
Ending A: Defeat Rimururu before she leaves her hideout, causing Eileen to become stuck as a succubus forever.
Ending B: Defeat Rukorumon before Rimururu has time to defeat her, causing Eileen to group up with Natalina and go search for Rimururu again.
Ending C: Defeat Rimururu after she becomes demon king, causing Eileen to become the new demon king.

tft

Reputation score
Yeah, totally a mistake by me, thanks for finding it. That text was hidden in the troops section of the database.

Nope

I don't think any of them were player facing, so there was really no point to.

There's 3 endings
Ending A: Defeat Rimururu before she leaves her hideout, causing Eileen to become stuck as a succubus forever.
Ending B: Defeat Rukorumon before Rimururu has time to defeat her, causing Eileen to group up with Natalina and go search for Rimururu again.
Ending C: Defeat Rimururu after she becomes demon king, causing Eileen to become the new demon king.
So to unlock ending A i have to start a new game and grind in the succubus village then defeat rimururu there? Thanks a lot

Derringer

Reputation score
How do I get the scene with the nun? And is it possible to get a scene with the prostitute next to the mushroom seller?

OP
barraged1

barraged1

Reputation score
So to unlock ending A i have to start a new game and grind in the succubus village then defeat rimururu there? Thanks a lot
Not in the village, but further into the game during the desert part. Here's what the hideout looks like.

Attachments

OP
barraged1

barraged1

Reputation score
How do I get the scene with the nun? And is it possible to get a scene with the prostitute next to the mushroom seller?
You need to get a Indulgence Note from someone during a normal day of church, then go back on Sunday with the note and enter the confession room.
Also, this can't be done until you've gone on the guild mission.

There is no scene with the prostitute.

Derringer

Reputation score
You need to get a Indulgence Note from someone during a normal day of church, then go back on Sunday with the note and enter the confession room.
Also, this can't be done until you've gone on the guild mission.

There is no scene with the prostitute.
How do I know when it's sunday? I got the indulgence note but whenever I go back and talk to the nun, or go in the confession room, nothing happens.

OP
barraged1

barraged1

Reputation score
How do I know when it's sunday? I got the indulgence note but whenever I go back and talk to the nun, or go in the confession room, nothing happens.
You'll know it's the right day when the priest is blocking the doorway into the church and he will ask for the note.

VNProtagonist

Reputation score
Was the scene directly after the mansion is burned down not translated? The one where the blonde girl runs away. I did fiddle with the files to cut down on size so I might've done something wrong.

OP
barraged1

barraged1

Reputation score
Was the scene directly after the mansion is burned down not translated? The one where the blonde girl runs away. I did fiddle with the files to cut down on size so I might've done something wrong.
Oops, good find. There were 2 squares that activate the same event and I didn't translate one of them. I'll fix it.

Derringer

Reputation score
Just finished the game, thank you so much for the translation. It doesn't seem like there are too many fully translated futa games out there. Are you planning on translating any other games in the future?

OP
barraged1

barraged1

Reputation score
Just finished the game, thank you so much for the translation. It doesn't seem like there are too many fully translated futa games out there. Are you planning on translating any other games in the future?
I'm beginning work on

tft

Reputation score
someone could tell me the path to rimururu hideout i know is trough the desert but i cant find the way.

Derringer

Reputation score
I'm beginning work on
After you're done working on everything you want to, do you think you could consider translating in the future if it interests you at all? It's alright if you don't though, translating is an extremely long process after all.

tft

Reputation score
someone could tell me the path to rimururu hideout i know is trough the desert but i cant find the way.
i figured out i the path is only there after defeating tauros during the next 3 days after that is imposible to reach rimururu hideout.