What's new

[Complete - Partial] (RJ270713) [ルさんちまん/Ressentiment] 人妻セレナと魔石のダンジョン / (RE270713) The Married Selena and the Dungeon of the Magic Stone

Reputation score
4. This section is not for game discussion. Use the corresponding H-Games section thread for game discussion.
So, is this game has any actual ntr from a male's perspective? Or the husband exist only as a minor side character?

rdantas

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I have an issue that makes the game freeze, while the hooked text continues to be played in another window when I press the key to advance dialogues. If I use only the ClipLogger or ClipLoger+ITHVNR, it doesn't solve the issue. It's also worth to mention that the issue is frequent at later stages of the game, when I have almost 2 full groups of mercenaries. Can someone help with that?

My game version is 1.02 and I'm using the first patch released.

Does the last patch work with v1.02 of the game?

OP
mayaktheunholy

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Problem: When I start a new game, it crashes. It says it cannot find a particular tileset.
Read the first post of the thread.
You almost certainly applied the patch for the wrong version.

Isn't translating '初期' to 'Initial' bad in Mercenary2.js ?
Possibly, but I haven't noticed any issue when playing from the start.

Does the last patch work with v1.02 of the game?
Read the OP.
1.07 is attached to the OP and it has a link to the post with 1.02 (which I updated with bugfixes). Note they are not compatible.

WaeV

Reputation score
For the problem with the tileset, it seems like the ENG DLSite version of the game uses english file names for the tileset while the tileset.json from the partial uses the japanese names (eg. 屋敷の壁 is yashiki_wall). When copying the partial leave the original tileset.json downloaded from DLSite, it solved the problem for me.

I don't know if there are more differences in file names that might break the game.

Dideldidum

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
4. This section is not for game discussion. Use the corresponding H-Games section thread for game discussion.
So, is this game has any actual ntr from a male's perspective? Or the husband exist only as a minor side character?
the husband is only in the intro and never appears again.

Orion9137

Reputation score
I'm on v1.09 and when trying the 1.07 partial I get the tileset error, also the game bar at the top says 1.02 for some reason. Tried using the 1.02 version and I get character errors (which I didn't get in 1.07). Are you guys planning on updating for 1.09?

OP
mayaktheunholy

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I'm on v1.09 and when trying the 1.07 partial I get the tileset error, also the game bar at the top says 1.02 for some reason. Tried using the 1.02 version and I get character errors (which I didn't get in 1.07). Are you guys planning on updating for 1.09?
Didn't realize it had updated. If I checked the dlsite pages for all the partials I have done every day, I'd not get much translating done. :ROFLMAO:
But yes, I will try to update it when I get ahold of the new version.

As for it saying it's 1.02 for the 1.07 version, that's because the system.json file contains that info and it wasn't necessary to change it for 1.07. The errors could also be differences between the English and Japanese dlsite versions. According to some people in this thread, they have some differences, which would make this already touchy game even more sensitive to minor changes. Honestly it's becoming more trouble than it's worth. But I will try to update it to 1.09.

rdantas

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I heard that this specific circle release their games with a lot of bugs. At least they address these errors with several patches.

OP
mayaktheunholy

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Got ahold of 1.09 finally, so I can update it. Doesn't look like it will be too much work to update, most of the databases did not change. I'll also include a fix for the tilesets issue. Should be done tonight or tomorrow.

OP
mayaktheunholy

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
OP updated with the patch for 1.09. I don't have a lot of time to test it, but I did make sure it launches and the intro + first few scenes went fine.

patsuan

Reputation score
Hello, I don't know if I did things wrong but the english patch doesn't seem to work. Could you verify if you didn't send the wrong folder ?

Xarius

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Does this patch for 1.09 also contain the 1.09 update, or should it not be used on other versions?

OP
mayaktheunholy

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Hello, I don't know if I did things wrong but the english patch doesn't seem to work. Could you verify if you didn't send the wrong folder ?
Working fine on my end. You do realize this is not a full translation, right?
Steps to apply, in case you aren't familiar or want to make sure you didn't miss something:
1. Extract the game since it's boxed, use enigmaVB unpacker, easy to find with any search engine.
2. Remove the % symbols from the "default folder" it extracts to as they will interfere with file paths
3. Apply the patch by dropping the www folder from the patch into the extracted game folder (saying yes when asked to combine folders and overwrite, if you don't get a message about this, you are putting it in the wrong folder)
4. Run the game from the nw.exe in the extracted folder. (not the original exe)

edit: also might be worth mentioning, some things (such as character names) are stored in your save file, so you won't see them translated if you are continuing from a save with the Japanese names.
Does this patch for 1.09 also contain the 1.09 update, or should it not be used on other versions?
As far as I can tell, no content was added with the updates, just bugfixes. So it should work with any previous version and update it to 1.09. But you might want to back up your data and js folders just in case. (or you could just re-extract it if something breaks, if you kept the original boxed version)

Last edited:

patsuan

Reputation score
Working fine on my end. You do realize this is not a full translation, right?
Steps to apply, in case you aren't familiar or want to make sure you didn't miss something:
1. Extract the game since it's boxed, use enigmaVB unpacker, easy to find with any search engine.
2. Remove the % symbols from the "default folder" it extracts to as they will interfere with file paths
3. Apply the patch by dropping the www folder from the patch into the extracted game folder (saying yes when asked to combine folders and overwrite, if you don't get a message about this, you are putting it in the wrong folder)
4. Run the game from the nw.exe in the extracted folder. (not the original exe)

edit: also might be worth mentioning, some things (such as character names) are stored in your save file, so you won't see them translated if you are continuing from a save with the Japanese names.

As far as I can tell, no content was added with the updates, just bugfixes. So it should work with any previous version and update it to 1.09. But you might want to back up your data and js folders just in case. (or you could just re-extract it if something breaks, if you kept the original boxed version)
Thank you for the reply. Sorry I didn't properly see what was translated. I thought part of the storyline was translated, or a least the intro. I apologize for the trouble.

OP
mayaktheunholy

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Welp, gone and did the thingie.
Here's the v1.00->v1.14 of the partial. Anything new compared to v1.00 partial-wise will not be translated (but this should be... 0, methinks).
Who knows, maybe it will update any v1.00 to a v1.14? ...

Credits go to mayak.
Cheers
Does anyone know to fix this? I am playing v1.02
same
basicaly game is fcked up after you got your daughter in your party
and if you have pregnancy on, its GG
Sorry for the late response.
Did you apply the version 1.09 patch from the OP, or are you using the 1.02 patch from the thread? Use the 1.09 patch if you are not, it should update the game to 1.09.
If you are already using the 1.09 patch, let me know, and I'll try to look into this bug. Also, any more information about the bug would be helpful, if I can't reproduce it, I can't fix it.

Edit: woops, lol. Forum saved a previous quote, didn't mean to quote zipetya. :sleep:

Last edited:

ivaleon

Reputation score
Did you apply the version 1.09 patch from the OP, or are you using the 1.02 patch from the thread? Use the 1.09 patch if you are not, it should update the game to 1.09.
If you are already using the 1.09 patch, let me know, and I'll try to look into this bug. Also, any more information about the bug would be helpful, if I can't reproduce it, I can't fix it.
Thankfuly i got save before event scenes starts with daughter(when she got captured)
I turned off egg brake for all scene's with main H, when she get pregnant with "Uncertainly", it just breaks the game
I think it's event when she get multi banged by traders
After that's i was able to finish the game

I added all my saves, if someone stuck after this event's and cant complete the game, you can continue from save15 and turn off pregnancy for main events
Cheers

Attachments

Last edited:

kain9ixv

Reputation score

Edit: woops, lol. Forum saved a previous quote, didn't mean to quote zipetya. :sleep:
I am using P1.09 and have same problem @@!

Galjap

Reputation score
Anyone have problem with images missing? I got an error in the begining where it says I'm missing this imagem: "mv_mel_3.png"
Did the translator miss something or got something wrong?