What's new

[Complete - Full] [RJ294780][とらうま商事] Jumble Strikers (English Translation)

OP
candyfloss

candyfloss

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Hellooo~!

Progress Update for this month

The raw translation is about 98% complete.

There are still bits and pieces left untranslated, but I will clear them out as I do the editing/playtest phase.
Currently, the translation is in its final editing and playtest phase.
I am skimming through the original and the translated text to see if there are any improvements that could be made to the translation.

At the rate I'm going, the translation will probably be completed and released somewhere in June.
It is going to take a while because there is a lot of text in the game, and I want to be meticulous about this final phase.

This is most likely the last progress update before the translation patch completion and release.

Kindthief

Reputation score
Hellooo~!

There are still bits and pieces left untranslated, but I will clear them out as I do the editing/playtest phase.
I am skimming through the original and the translated text to see if there are any improvements that could be made to the translation.

At the rate I'm going, the translation will probably be completed and released somewhere in June.
It is going to take a while because there is a lot of text in the game, and I want to be meticulous about this final phase.

This is most likely the last progress update before the translation patch completion and release.
thank you man! you're awesome :)
wish you all the best and good luck

mellowfellow

Reputation score
Hellooo~!

Excited for the release! Keep up the great work man! Thanks again for doing this translation!

namedyus

Reputation score
Hellooo~!

MY BODY IS READY

Nick_1357

Reputation score
Hellooo~!

Can't wait bro, Excited for this.

noname1201

Reputation score
Any news?
Hellooo~!

Kaien

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Hellooo~!

This is one of my favorite games. Thank you for all of your hard work.
I've been so excited that I've been visiting this thread everyday of June.
With only a week left of June will you bring the good news?

OP
candyfloss

candyfloss

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Hellooo~!

The end of June is approaching.
I know I had aimed to complete the translation patch by this month, but unfortunately, it is not quite ready yet.
Thus, I made an update on the progress instead.

The final playtest/editing phase is going at a much slower pace than I anticipated.
It turns out I had a decent chunk left untranslated, and the overall editing is taking more time than I thought.
Based on what I see, the patch will not be completed until at least close to the end of next month.

This is one of my favorite games. Thank you for all of your hard work.
I've been so excited that I've been visiting this thread everyday of June.
With only a week left of June will you bring the good news?
Thanks!

It is not ready yet. Sorry for the disappointment. <(。_。)>

Kindthief

Reputation score
Hellooo~!

I know I had aimed to complete the translation patch by this month, but unfortunately, it is not quite ready yet.

The final playtest/editing phase is going at a much slower pace than I anticipated.
It turns out I had a decent chunk left untranslated, and the overall editing is taking more time than I thought.
Based on what I see, the patch will not be completed until at least close to the end of next month.

Thanks!

Hey, thanks for the update!
It's pretty unfortunate that you met some problems, but it's pretty nice to see you still active.
I am personally okay with the delay, you're doing great!
Thanks for your kind efforts and hope you won't encounter another hurdle in the future :)

ailse

Reputation score
do you know how to unpack this game?

i wanna see the images

SilverTilarion

Reputation score
Here is all images + facial expressions and other stuff:

Last edited:

Rustygx

Reputation score
Offtopic Discussion - Game discussion in Translation section
Does this game have voice cut-ins?

Thanks for translating candyfloss :)

Kaien

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Hellooo~!

Thanks!

It's almost time, will there be good news? :)

TorrentialTides

Reputation score
Beware that candy did say at least close to the end of the month, implying it could take longer than that. The wait wont be too much longer (At least I think) so just wait a bit more.

noname1201

Reputation score
I think people are more worried if he's ok because in the past he's been pretty good at keeping us updated when he misses or expects to miss his previously set deadline, and now he's gone and isn't saying anything.