What's new

[Complete - Full] [RJ294780][とらうま商事] Jumble Strikers (English Translation)

OP
candyfloss

candyfloss

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Hellooo~!

Sorry for the late update!
I am still making progress, albeit rather slowly.
My health has been bad for the past week, so the translation is on a short hiatus until I get better.
There's still roughly 2 weeks of translation stuff left to complete.

Since the delay has kinda gone on for long enough, I think I will do something different for the release of this translation patch.
Normally, I don't release translation patches that are that close to being completed, but I will release the translation patch for Jumble Strikers at the end of this month, regardless of rather if it's still only close to completion or not.
Of course, if I can complete it earlier than that, I'll release it earlier. Otherwise I'll release it at the end of the month and work on the remaining stuff over time.

Nick_1357

Reputation score
Hellooo~!

My health has been bad for the past week, so the translation is on a short hiatus until I get better.

Since the delay has kinda gone on for long enough, I think I will do something different for the release of this translation patch.
Normally, I don't release translation patches that are that close to being completed, but I will release the translation patch for Jumble Strikers at the end of this month, regardless of rather if it's still only close to completion or not.
Of course, if I can complete it earlier than that, I'll release it earlier. Otherwise I'll release it at the end of the month and work on the remaining stuff over time.
Hey thanks for the update and your work, remember to keep your health first and good luck on your translation.

Kaien

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Hellooo~!

Good to see that you're still alive. What's another month of waiting. Your health is more important. Take care and thank you for your efforts.

mellowfellow

Reputation score
Hellooo~!

Hope you get better soon, your health is whats most important! We greatly appreciate you working on this translation and are completely alright with waiting! Thanks again for the update and your hard work!

MasterLovesKitty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Hellooo~!

Don't worry about it. You are making it so everyone can play these games. I love what you are doing so take care of your self first, and then worry about the translation.

namedyus

Reputation score
This has become my most anticipated project.
(But you feeling good is better than pressuring you to translate CF!)

OP
candyfloss

candyfloss

Sex Demon
Reputation score
My health is much better now. Thanks everyone.

The translation patch is done! The patch is attached to the first post!

The following are not translated in this patch. I'll continue to work on it and make it a full english patch.

Untranslated
Breast Sucking Leech's combat H dialogues
Climax scenes triggered by Slug, Breast Sucking Leech, Motor while walking.

Everything else should be translated.
Let me know if there are other dialogues I have missed out, or if you encounter any strange bugs in the game after applying the patch (No pun intended).

Many thanks to the developer for making such an awesome game! I was awed when I played Jumble Jokers years ago, and I was awed once again when I played this game!
My thanks to yugifan3 and mayaktheunholy for showing me the ropes on handling a MV game.
Finally, thanks to everyone who supported me on this project!!

Enjoy!!

namedyus

Reputation score
My thanks to yugifan3 and mayaktheunholy for showing me the ropes on handling a MV game.
I miss Yugifan 😭
Thank you for the hard work CF! I'm loving everything so far. Thanks for even TLing the status image and the readme and all that.

MRMR

Reputation score
Some untranslated parts other than what's mentioned that I noticed:
-The capital item shop adventure/erotic bookshelf tips
-All flashbacks after staying at the inn
-Curing the breast throb and slug conditions with the mupi and holy enema
-Inspecting the hole in donaka village after hiring an acquaintance
-Sign in area of maggots and flies

Error
-Restore crystal in goblin lair gives a loading error for img/animations/pollen2.png, game freezes than tries to load it with debug; didn't find that file name under that ext. so maybe renaming error?

I've enjoyed both the jumble games greatly with your translations. These two have been some of my most memorable experiences for h games and one of the few that I got immersed with. Thanks for all your hard work candyfloss!

Last edited:

Kynshin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Maybe its just me but the first sentence looks a bit odd.

1630358558999.png
"The rumored abduction incident at the imperial capital occured in my village!"

So where did it actually happen?

OP
candyfloss

candyfloss

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Some untranslated parts other than what's mentioned that I noticed:
-The capital item shop adventure/erotic bookshelf tips
-All flashbacks after staying at the inn
-Curing the breast throb and slug conditions with the mupi and holy enema
-Inspecting the hole in donaka village after hiring an acquaintance
-Sign in area of maggots and flies

Error
-Restore crystal in goblin lair gives a loading error for img/animations/pollen2.png, game freezes than tries to load it with debug; didn't find that file name under that ext. so maybe renaming error?

I've enjoyed both the jumble games greatly with your translations. These two have been some of my most memorable experiences for h games and one of the few that I got immersed with. Thanks for all your hard work candyfloss!
Thanks~! I'm glad you are enjoying the game!

Yes, the following are untranslated. Thanks for letting me know. I'll see if I have time to translate them all and put an updated patch later today.

1. The capital item shop adventure/erotic bookshelf tips
2. Curing the breast throb and slug conditions with the mupi and holy enema
3. Inspecting the hole in donaka village after hiring an acquaintance
4. Sign in area of maggots and flies

I am a little puzzled by the error and flashbacks though. I have tested applying my translation patch to an original copy of the game, but...

1. The flashbacks are translated
2. The pollen animation when touching the crystal in goblin's lair played for me. No error there.

Perhaps the translation files got corrupted somehow when you were patching it. Can you try to download the translation patch, apply it again, and see if it fixes the two stuff above?
You might want to double check your system locale and make sure it is in Japanese (Japan) before you unzip the translation file. The wrong locale can cause the above issues too.
I know there are universal locales now, but they do not work for all japanese games.

Maybe its just me but the first sentence looks a bit odd.

View attachment 40847
"The rumored abduction incident at the imperial capital occured in my village!"

So where did it actually happen?
Sorry! It is odd. It started in the capital, and then it occurred in Rin's village.

Try this one
"The rumored abduction incident in the imperial capital started to occur in our village as well!"
"Princess Lucie came to investigate, yet, she left in a hurry."
"Thus, I'm heading to the capital with Princess Melfi to find out where she went!"

I tried too hard to fit the details in one dialogue box, as the original does, and worded it oddly.

Thanks for the feedback, MRMR and Kynshin~!😊

Edited: Fixed the issues pointed out by MRMR and Kynshin.
Updated patch is in the first post!

Last edited:

Shadowen

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Regarding the flashbacks - I have just gotten 1 that was untranslated so far. It started as a conversation between Jeramiah & Minister Lobos (Melfi flashback). All others I have seen have been translated.

Using the latest updated patch as of this post's time.

Edit - if it helps I came across this on a second run. I restarted with all gear/gold but nothing else. All flashbacks I saw in the 1st run were translated (although I did not get this one in that run)
Edit #2 - I forgot to mention, I started with 1.25 with no translation (ie full Japanese, no partial or anything). Dropped the original translation patch on (overwriting files), then dropped the latest patch over that (overwriting files).

Edit #3 - just wanted to add in, thank you Candyfloss for the translation. Even if not 100% complete... it's been an enjoyable experience playing it, and look forward to the final bits getting done :)

Last edited:

MRMR

Reputation score
I used v1.10 that also had a partial applied to it beforehand, I tried using v1.25 with applying patch this time:
-Pollen effect loading is corrected
-Shadowen has a point that I ran through the game with new game+ when I tested everything.

I sped through a vanilla new game to test and those ones are translated; the dream sequences are in fact fully different from new game+.
As opposed to Rin being first in initial play, Rins sequence is last in new game+ with Melfis coming first.

I later attempted a save file from a new game+ and the 4 from that run are not translated.

OP
candyfloss

candyfloss

Sex Demon
Reputation score
You are right. These are completely new flashbacks that I missed!
I have only just seen Melfi's flashback, and I'm excited to know that there's more to the story!

I will work on it. Thanks Shadowen, MRMR~!

Seliph

Reputation score
Can someone help me? I've been trying to patch the English Translation to a fresh unpatched game, the 1.254 version. After copy/pasting the translation files into the JumbleJokers folder, nothing is translated when I load the game up.

jadex

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Can someone help me? I've been trying to patch the English Translation to a fresh unpatched game, the 1.254 version. After copy/pasting the translation files into the JumbleJokers folder, nothing is translated when I load the game up.
Did you make sure the folder you copied into have the same name as the folder you were putting the file into? My game downloaded with the folder "JumbleJokers" but the translation folder was named, "JumbleJokers 1.25". So I had to rename the game folder to actually get the folder to overwrite instead of just having two folders in the game directory.

Seliph

Reputation score
Did you make sure the folder you copied into have the same name as the folder you were putting the file into? My game downloaded with the folder "JumbleJokers" but the translation folder was named, "JumbleJokers 1.25". So I had to rename the game folder to actually get the folder to overwrite instead of just having two folders in the game directory.
Thank you :) It worked

Shadowen

Demon Girl
Reputation score
It appears the latest patch (1.03) has broken Amelia's "Orb of Frigidity (Amelia)" item. It is supposed to reduce pleasure damage by 90%, however I am not getting this anymore when she has this equipped. The amount of pleasure damage she receives is the same with or without it (tested vs Abductor's, slugs & spiders).

The other characters Orb's are working as intended - so they will see 20-40 pleasure damage, while Amelia is seeing 300-600 or so. They all have similar defiled state's and sensitivity stats.

- Again, this is on a a NG+ run if this is relevant.