What's new

[Complete - Full] [RJ294780][とらうま商事] Jumble Strikers (English Translation)

OP
candyfloss

candyfloss

Sex Demon
Reputation score
It appears the latest patch (1.03) has broken Amelia's "Orb of Frigidity (Amelia)" item. It is supposed to reduce pleasure damage by 90%, however I am not getting this anymore when she has this equipped. The amount of pleasure damage she receives is the same with or without it (tested vs Abductor's, slugs & spiders).
I did some testing. It's a bug in the original game as well. Amelia's Orb of Frigidity will not work for her in any situation.
I managed to find the error in the code and corrected it, will include the fixed lines in the next patch.

Last edited:

Shadowen

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I did some testing. It's a bug in the original game as well. Amelia's Orb of Frigidity will not work for her in any situation.
I managed to find the error in the code and corrected it, will include the fixed lines in the next patch.
Well I never. lol. I never even noticed that in my first run through the game. Awesome work that you found the bug and will have it fixed. :)

ADapperlookingguy

Reputation score
Offtopic Discussion - Game discussion in Translation section
Ey yo, I dunno what's the policy like for sharing save files here, but if anyone of you is way too horny and too lazy to play this game, here's a save file of mine(Gallery is in the Town, at that arch looking thingy to the North of Estelle's House) Go downstairs for battle simulator, or go into the Pink Forest area for Erotic attack only bugs.

Place folder in the www folder in your game files(I included the config and global ones just in case it's needed)

Edit:added info about gallery whereabouts
Mod edit: File removed.

Last edited by a moderator:

esteroide

Reputation score
Is it fully completed or there is something remaining?
Anyway, thank you a lot for your hard working :love:

OP
candyfloss

candyfloss

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Is it fully completed or there is something remaining?
Anyway, thank you a lot for your hard working :love:
The stuff below are still untranslated in the latest translation patch.

Untranslated
Climax scenes triggered by Slug, Breast Sucking Leech, Motor while walking.
Recollection room - Breast sucking leech scenes

I'm still polishing the translation and working towards making it a full one. The next patch release should be it.
In the meantime, if you are playing it, feel free to let me know if you still see anything else untranslated.

It is fine if you want to wait a bit more before trying it out too.

OP
candyfloss

candyfloss

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Hellooo~!

The full translation patch is now ready. You can download it at the first post.
Basically, everything that was untranslated are now translated, with a bunch of typo fixes and improvement to the translation.

Once again, thanks everyone for the support and encouragement!

Enjoy~!

Tokita

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
For your walkthrough included with the translation, you should specify that advancing Melfi's H event also requires visiting Estelle's house twice in-between choosing to have dinner at the Inn.

OP
candyfloss

candyfloss

Sex Demon
Reputation score
For your walkthrough included with the translation, you should specify that advancing Melfi's H event also requires visiting Estelle's house twice in-between choosing to have dinner at the Inn.
H events availability are based on story progress! You might have just hit the point where Melfi's scenes can be triggered.

Walkthrough and other info are written by the developer. I merely translate them.

Khunark

Reputation score
@candyfloss
Is the boat too far gone to report untranslated text?
Immediately coming to mind, are the messages when you cultivate Leech disgust/phobia.

Also in the Goblin den where there's a trapped chest, there are four ambushing goblins behind the pillars.
You can just see their character models doing their little walk animation on the spot.
You're meant to talk to them and knock them out one by one, and won't need to fight them.
These messages are untranslated.

There's a lot of commentary and notes in the source files that also could use translating.
Found out that Amelia gets increased Magical Attack for as long as she's pregnant just this last week.

Also for your Jumble Jokers translation, you didn't translate all the dialogue for when you defeat the Tree guarding the portal without getting the Ice Magic.
I did a challenge run where I spent no gold and killed it that way. No real grinding either. Just a bit of ero-juggling Amelia.

I've been putting too many hours into these Jumble games and your translations.
They're by far my favorite games.

OP
candyfloss

candyfloss

Sex Demon
Reputation score
@candyfloss
Is the boat too far gone to report untranslated text?
Immediately coming to mind, are the messages when you cultivate Leech disgust/phobia.

Also in the Goblin den where there's a trapped chest, there are four ambushing goblins behind the pillars.
You can just see their character models doing their little walk animation on the spot.
You're meant to talk to them and knock them out one by one, and won't need to fight them.
These messages are untranslated.

There's a lot of commentary and notes in the source files that also could use translating.
Found out that Amelia gets increased Magical Attack for as long as she's pregnant just this last week.

Also for your Jumble Jokers translation, you didn't translate all the dialogue for when you defeat the Tree guarding the portal without getting the Ice Magic.
I did a challenge run where I spent no gold and killed it that way. No real grinding either. Just a bit of ero-juggling Amelia.

I've been putting too many hours into these Jumble games and your translations.
They're by far my favorite games.
It's ok. I'll still update it when I'm free.

The commentary and notes were already translated - I renamed the file names to english ones in my patch. You can delete the Japanese ones if you want to.
I have translated everything else you mentioned and updated the first post with a link to the latest translation patch (via Mega).

Actually, for Jumble Jokers, the dialogue for beating the Plant without getting Ice Magic was already translated. I have tested it out today.
I'm not sure if you were using an older translation patch, or if I didn't update the file.
Anyway, I have updated the Jumble Jokers translation patch as well. Let me know again if you somehow still see the untranslated dialogues.

Thank you~! I'm glad you are enjoying the games. :giggle: