What's new

[WIP - Full] [RJ324709] Noelle Will Give Her All!

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Yea just came here to see if you're going to continue your translation since you've been working on it forr so long. And knowing Kagura it could be years before we get it released. xD

Bryanis

Reputation score
KG's getting into the habit of localizing work with fully finished fan translation or work with fan full translation in progress.....
Just hope they aren't basing their translation on your without your agreement :p

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Kagura probably just sees what's selling and picks up a project regardless of whether or not someone's already doing a fan translation because they're going to be selling it on Steam. They probably don't even check fan communities so I'd say if you're almost done, then finish it.

Like others have said, it could be years before they're done as they always take on more work than they can actually finish in a reasonable amount of time.

rizo

Reputation score
I guess it's a race now.

There's something like 25,000 lines of dialogue in the game, I think I've probably got a while.
You got this! Lol but for real, take your time.

Novakiln

Reputation score
Yeah honestly it doesn't seem fair they end up translating something a fan translates and makes money of it compared to the fan who was most likely doing it for themselves or to make the community happy.

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Odds are that they don't even check to see if fan translators are working on the games they pick because A) it's always hit-or-miss if fan translations will be finished and B) there's a lot of places on the internet they'd have to keep tabs on to check and see if some already picked up the translation in the first place.

Really, it's up to the fan translator to decide if they'd rather cut into Kagura's profits and throw away all the work they've already done or finish their own translation and ignore what Kagura is doing. I highly doubt they obtain the IP or the rights to the games they translate. They probably only just pick a game and then ask for permission to translate it (and then sell it) for a Steam release, and give the original creator a cut of the profits.

rizo

Reputation score
Odds are that they don't even check to see if fan translators are working on the games they pick because A) it's always hit-or-miss if fan translations will be finished and B) there's a lot of places on the internet they'd have to keep tabs on to check and see if some already picked up the translation in the first place.

Really, it's up to the fan translator to decide if they'd rather cut into Kagura's profits and throw away all the work they've already done or finish their own translation and ignore what Kagura is doing. I highly doubt they obtain the IP or the rights to the games they translate. They probably only just pick a game and then ask for permission to translate it (and then sell it) for a Steam release, and give the original creator a cut of the profits.
That's the unfortunate truth. Since OP was working on this for a while now I really hope he finishes it and we get to enjoy it, because knowing Kagura it could be years before they release. I'm still waiting on demon queen after 2 years. xD

flynn0324

Reputation score
I guess it's a race now.

There's something like 25,000 lines of dialogue in the game, I think I've probably got a while.
I believe in you, Ten. Even if Kagura has a team of like 3 or 4 people doing this translation, you are way closer and I'll play yours first.

That's the unfortunate truth. Since OP was working on this for a while now I really hope he finishes it and we get to enjoy it, because knowing Kagura it could be years before they release. I'm still waiting on demon queen after 2 years. xD
They STILL haven't fucking translated Pray Game

trkmnr

Reputation score
Is it just me or have you really picked up the pace since Kagura started working on this?
Btw I'd definitely prefer yours, I think they westernize things a bit too much.
Keep it up bruh :^)

rizo

Reputation score
You're progressing pretty smoothly which is nice to see. I know for a fact it will be done before Kagura since it takes so long for them to release anything worth while. xD
Looking forward to playing this one. Got it in the DLsite cart ready to show my support for the dev. :p Not that they need it I hear it sold really well which is good to know.

rizo

Reputation score
It's almost done!
Well that news made me super happy! I'm super excited for this one! Will check back here daily for the title to change from Wip to complete. Already got it in DLsite basket, the momen the patch is ready that thing is getting bought so fast!:p Keep up the great work. :)

Last edited:

rizo

Reputation score
Oh, only a few more scenes left. Legit super excited for this! Your work is appreciated! I looked at the DLsite againt for screenshots and reminded me how much content there actually is, so it's impressive how fast you're working through it. Love some corruption games like this! Nice work!

sxinya

Reputation score
I've been following the progress since the beginning and it's amazing how fast you're doing this! Thanks for taking your time translating this game, I'm looking forward to play it with your translation!

AntonWR

Reputation score
Hello, I've been following your translation updates for a few months, but I really want to thank you for all the effort and time you dedicated to the project.

rizo

Reputation score
3 more scenes! My excitement is through the roof! This is going to be amazing! Really tentakuru you're a boss!

rizo

Reputation score
Oh! Judging by the OP, all scenes are translated except one ending!. I wonder how long until we get a release. Also, tentakuru I'm legit impressed by how fast you managed to work through this since you're doing it alone. Really can't give you enough credit. The moment the patch releases, I'll be clicking buy on DLsite! Seriously, great work!

(edit: shit didn't notice I double posted, sorry mods)

Yamiyono

Reputation score
Oh damn, one ending scene left ? OP, you're doing pretty much god's work right here !