What's new

[WIP - Full] [RJ324709] Noelle Will Give Her All!

flynn0324

Reputation score
Hype as fuck. Kagura put it on their planned release list, but that means it could be released in like a year from now, so it's great to see an awesome fan translation of the game to where we can enjoy it before.

cirlex1

Reputation score
oh hey no rush but you should release the version you have as well, update didn't add much imo

Albireo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It's not about the update adding much, its about compatibility. Can you easily find old versions? definitely not legitimately. and applying a translation for an old version to a newer version can cause crashes and numerous other issues. Frequently it just wont launch at all. So yeah, its a big deal, be patient.

cirlex1

Reputation score
It's not about the update adding much, its about compatibility. Can you easily find old versions? definitely not legitimately. and applying a translation for an old version to a newer version can cause crashes and numerous other issues. Frequently it just wont launch at all. So yeah, its a big deal, be patient.
ahh i see

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Okay, let's not start posting memes, the mods will get angry. I think we can all agree we're excited for this so let's give Tentakuru the time to error check etc. Hopefully we get it soon but all we can do is wait and appreciate the time he's putting in. It's going to be great that's for sure!

Le Seen

Reputation score
This thread is for translation discussion only.
Can someone tell me where is the SM clothes? I have no idea.

rizo

Reputation score
Just checking in to see how the progress is going since there has been no update in the op for a while. You still error checking? Hope everything is coming along smoothly.

sxinya

Reputation score
Just be patient, guys.
Error checking can take quite a while, the game is big and he's doing all of this for free. I'm sure he has other things to do too.
And if KG did something, he'd probably say something about it.
Anyway, I'm really excited to play this as soon the TL gets released!

Gfurst

Demon Girl
Reputation score
If Kagura really did snipe it, cutting a deal with him, either to get his translation or to get him to not release his. We probably would never hear about it due to a privacy agreement between the parts, I doubt he would mention anything if threatened with a copyrights or similar reason.
Either way, here is hoping its none of the above, and honestly, its better to just release and let people do their own error checking, no doubt having a bunch of people doing their own play testing will lead to finding a lot more errors than trying to find it all on your own.

jake44

Reputation score
If Kagura really did snipe it, cutting a deal with him, either to get his translation or to get him to not release his. We probably would never hear about it due to a privacy agreement between the parts, I doubt he would mention anything if threatened with a copyrights or similar reason.
Either way, here is hoping its none of the above, and honestly, its better to just release and let people do their own error checking, no doubt having a bunch of people doing their own play testing will lead to finding a lot more errors than trying to find it all on your own.
Yeah, honestly, in all likelihood the scenario you described is the one we are facing. Real bummer

Bryanis

Reputation score
If the translation work was canceled due to agreement with a 3rd party or for legal reason, even with NDA term, the most likely scenario here would be the thread tag being changed to " full translation - abandonned / canceled", the thread quickly locked to avoid flood of angry comment and quite likely a message of the translator saying he (had to) stop the project for some reason (naming 3rd party, legal cause or even just personal reason).

SO far, it seem to me that not having an update is better new than an official cancelled project.