What's new

[WIP - Full] [RJ324709] Noelle Will Give Her All!

tentakuru

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
ULMF game thread

I'm taking a break from the 4th Sprite Hills game to work on this.

I wasn't originally intending to make this a full translation, as there is a lot more script here than in other games I've translated, but after starting I've decided to do a proper job and do the whole thing. There are a lot of scenes to get through, and more on the way, but I'll work as quickly as I can.

Progress:

UI: 100%
Items/records: 100%
Greengrocer: 4/4
Inn: 3/3
Photography: 3/3
Hide-and-seek: 2/2
Hypnotist: 2/2
Burglar: 4/4
Stallion: 4/4
Chad: 5/5
Beach house: 3/3
Toy maker: 3/3
Toilet: 7/7
Semen Leak: 18/18
Public masturbation: 6/6
Exposure training: 5/5
Prostitution: 9/9
Shower room: 3/3
Toy: 2/2
Rin: 4/4
Rimuru: 4/4
Lewdness rank: 4/4
Ending events: 5/5
Peeping Tom: 5/5
Massage: 3/3
Shut-in: 3/3
Retirement home: 4/4
Tavern: 5/5
Wall: 4/4
Scientist: 2/2
S&M Club: 4/4
AV shoot: 3/3
Stripclub: 3/3
Goblins: 3/3
Slime: 2/2
Tentacles: 2/2
Orcs: 2/2
Worms: 2/2
Quest events: 3/3

Merging with version 1.2.2...
Error checking...

Last edited:

Thedeadly

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Just heard about this game like 2 days ago maybe. Glad to see you working on it. Good luck!

greg2902

Reputation score
Thank you so much for your hard work! Take your time, stay safe!

OP
tentakuru

tentakuru

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I've decided to make this a full and proper translation. I've translated virtually all of the UI now, including the images with text, the entire opening, most of the items and record entries, and the first couple of days' worth of events. There's still a lot of events left to work through, and a bunch of weird puns I have yet to decipher. According to the developer's Ci-en page, he's hoping to update the game in the near future with some additional content, as if there wasn't enough already!

I've updated the OP with the list of events I've pulled from the recollection room. It looks like a lot, but I've done most of the boring stuff already so I'm hoping my progress should be fairly steady. Here are some very roughly-cropped screenshots to show you how it's going:

Attachments

Last edited:

user321

Reputation score
English discussion only.
como você chega ao segundo dia?

OP
tentakuru

tentakuru

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Quick update, I've now translated all the events up to and including day 4.

Translating blowjob scenes is the worst :( Japanese has so many established sucking and licking onomatopoeia that don't carry well into English.

trkmnr

Reputation score
You're doing God's work my man, keep it up! 🙏 :^)

OP
tentakuru

tentakuru

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
All events up to day 5 now translated.

I'm having trouble deciding on how to translate a few terms, place names especially. Feel free to let me know if you have any opinions on how I should handle these:

JapaneseAnglicized formCurrent translationNotes
ミルムの町Mirumu no machiMilum TownHard to know if this is a pun or not. It's also annoyingly similar to "Rimuru", one of the sisters who runs the shop there.
ココの森Koko no moriCoco ForestI've chosen to name it like "coconut".
サンクライフの町Sankuraifu no machiSan CliveThis has got to be a pun I'm not getting. Phonetically it could sound like "thank life", but it's the name of a coastal town, so I'm thinking the "san" part is like the "San" in San Francisco. Hopefully I'll come up with something better than "Clive" for the other part though.
ルーイ洞窟Rūi dōkutsuRui CaveI'm hoping this reveals itself as another pun as I work through the game's script, but it could just be a nonsense fantasy name.
クエストホウコクンKuesutohoukokunreQuesterThis is a portmanteau of "クエスト" (quest), "報告" (report), and the -kun honorific. It's the item that alerts Noelle when there's a new quest available. I tried to come up with something that combined "quest" and "request" in a cute way.
絶倫おじさんZetsurin ojisanTireless man絶倫 means "peerless" but in this context it refers to sexual stamina. I'm not sure there's an equivalent word in English. "Stallion", maybe?

tienbinh11111

Reputation score
In my opinion, the locations' name should remain the same:
Mirumu no machi -> Mirumu town
Koko no mori -> Koko forest
Sankuraifu no machi -> Sankuraifu town.

i think this will make them sound more natural.

And the last two terms:
Kuesutohoukokun -> Announcer
Zetsurin ojisan -> Pervert uncle. Since it's about a old man love having sex so keep it simple so that everyone can understand.

I hope this may help.

Last edited:

trkmnr

Reputation score
I think going with your own interpretation of things is perfectly fine if you want to give the translation some flavour.
It might help the original message come across better.
The ones you came up with are fine imo.
For the last one, I'd go with Tireless geezer, because that more or less implies he's not young.

Albireo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I think going with your own interpretation of things is perfectly fine if you want to give the translation some flavour.
It might help the original message come across better.
The ones you came up with are fine imo.
For the last one, I'd go with Tireless geezer, because that more or less implies he's not young.
Oh that's good. Geezer is great, but if we are trying to express specifically sexual stamina would not "virile" be a better fit? The "Virile Geezer" is not half bad.

OP
tentakuru

tentakuru

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
All events up to and including day 6 are now translated. After being away from the machine I do my translation work on for a couple of weeks, I should be making more regular progress from now on.

jake44

Reputation score
How many days are there in total? I haven't played the game yet

OP
tentakuru

tentakuru

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
The main part of the story takes place over 10 days, but there's a significant amount of content in the "Extra" days that happen afterwards, if you avoid the bad ending. Given the total number of events, I'd say I'm roughly 50% complete overall.

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
This looks like a cool game. Added it to my DLSite cart, will buy it the moment the translation is complete! Do you plan on posting any WIP patches with the stuff that's currently translated, or are you just going to wait until you've finished it before sharing.
Thanks for taking the time to translate it so we can enjoy it.