What's new

VN/TEXT Roninsong games(Ai Subeki, Eddy Bear, Candy shop)

Wyrm780

Reputation score
I was planning an upload once the March animations are delivered. So expect something between April 7th and 14th

Wyrm780

Reputation score
Greetings Boys & Girls, I come bearing a brand new Candy Update for your viewing pleasure.
Featuring 8 new animations and 13 new cards.
The debut appearance of Milkshake
Now with tentacles

Download Here:

Rar-ed with the following Pass:
ulmf.org

Enjoy

STK

Reputation score
any body can post here the new candy girls ???

MrPotato

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
What are these new releases ? Just single gifs of candy girls, or games ?
Checking 3dfuckhouse twitter it seems he stopped creating swf.

Freyr

Reputation score
Hoi there Candy Lovers, just to inform everyone, I'm planning to release the next batch of girls once this month is fulfilled. So expect something sometime around August 7th.
Wyrm MVP as always, plus my birthday in one week, thanks for the present !

mrbaer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
do you have all the CANDY SHOP games can you please post them thanks (y)

Wyrm780

Reputation score
Greetings all you Candy lovers out there, Just got a fresh batch of Candy in, now with 500% more rock candy (and I mean it).
Another 8 Animations (5 of which feature hard right angles) in gif format and 12 new cards featuring new fusions and new derivative girls.
You can get the Newest Update pack here:

Password, as always is:
ulmf.org

And for those of you like mrbaer up above who don't have the original Candy Game Collection, I've zipped what should be everything up here*:

And Here for the 'Candy Shop Catalog' game release a while back (separated for download ease as its a bit chunky):

Same Passwords.
*please note, some of ronin's later candy shop games (those in the webpage folder) were javascript files and had some issues with sound not working. While fixing the issue is a bit beyond me, some members of this forum did fix a few of the downloads and so the folder does have a few duplicates. Those that start with 'CandyShop' and contain the 'start.html' have sound fixed, those that do not have sound are simply named after the candy and contain '3d fuck house.html'. Regardless you can enjoy either set of the animations simply by opening the webpage and waiting for it to load. In some cases a candy girl may only have the sound version (such as cinnamon bun) or soundless version (such as milk and cookies).

Sorry for the slight delay but Patreon went and did something (prevailing theory is that they changed banks to an EU bank, but I cannot verify this information) which caused a lot of charges to show up as fraud. Luckily I was able to solve things on my end easily, but Ronin went ahead and delayed a few days to make sure everyone was able to get their payments in so they received their rewards.

As for Mrpotato's question, yes and no. Last I checked Ronin still makes animations for 3DFH for their site and patreon, but it seems to be specifically the Eddy Bear series. It looks like Candy shop has been moved wholly to his personal patreon, so at the moment it looks like all his Candy Shop releases will be through gifs rather than flash/js. Though it does still look like Ronin is working on the 6-minute cammy animation that is a stretch goal for Candy Shop Patrons so that may be coming to you some time.

TotalDramaFan2

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thank you so much, again this is awesome. The gifs are great, Rock Candy is now one of my favorites. So thank you!

I hope Roninsong realises he has many fans that are not able to get these things sometimes. I think if he reaches out some more on twitter or any other things he could be really popular among artists.

I also wanted to run an idea on you guys. What about a Candy Shop game sorta like Harvest Moon. Where you farm the ingredients to make Candy Girls.

LibraCS

Reputation score
hay every one here is a link to my MEGA account for the candy shop games however this is some one else that fix this one to act like the 3dfuckhouse site
and it got almost all of the site stuff mines the pics
Link Decrypt (!5gNqQ8JUiTKMo5M6b3T4pw)

Thank you so much, again this is awesome. The gifs are great, Rock Candy is now one of my favorites. So thank you!

I hope Roninsong realises he has many fans that are not able to get these things sometimes. I think if he reaches out some more on twitter or any other things he could be really popular among artists.

I also wanted to run an idea on you guys. What about a Candy Shop game sorta like Harvest Moon. Where you farm the ingredients to make Candy Girls.
I would LOVE to see if he can make a game like Harvest Moon.... now my head is think how would the game act like will it be 3D or 2D or pixels styles 2D/3D

LibraCS

Reputation score
i know that I'm still new to the site but ill ask anyway... would any one tell me if there anything new in 3dfuckhouse site like candy shop stuff

MrPotato

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Greetings all you Candy lovers out there, Just got a fresh batch of Candy in, now with 500% more rock candy (and I mean it).
As for Mrpotato's question, yes and no. Last I checked Ronin still makes animations for 3DFH for their site and patreon, but it seems to be specifically the Eddy Bear series. It looks like Candy shop has been moved wholly to his personal patreon, so at the moment it looks like all his Candy Shop releases will be through gifs rather than flash/js. Though it does still look like Ronin is working on the 6-minute cammy animation that is a stretch goal for Candy Shop Patrons so that may be coming to you some time.
That's really a shame as Candy Shop was nice both for animations/idea and funny text. Eddy Bear was similar in the first 10-15 episodes, later it went down the hill, at least for me.
Hope he'll change his mind.

MrPotato

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Btw any news regarding Ai Subeki Plus ? Hope he'll continue the story as it was really hot.