What's new

VN/TEXT Roninsong games(Ai Subeki, Eddy Bear, Candy shop)

Wyrm780

Reputation score
Hoi there candy lovers. I've got some new candy to keep you going through 2020 and some good news for the end of the year. As of August we have 50 candy fusions and to celebrate Ronin is making 3 new girls over the next three months as decided by the Patreons, so look forwards to some tasty and unique treats. As for this season however, we've got a good handful of first time fusions and a couple of encores with the June, July, August lineup.
Featuring 6 New Animations and 9 new cards.

Download Here:

Rar-ed with the following Pass:
ulmf.org

Enjoy

lolopolop

Reputation score
I fixed the site version of roninsong games by adding two missing games (Hot Ball and Honey Pop). :)
Still think this is the best collection (No sound problems. Games are in chronological order).
So if anyone wants here it is
Decrypt: uuDjiK0LtFlnuR2E5mAxjoYpsxcLgQktKWvH2DI4JYo

Wyrm780

Reputation score
Hoi there candy lovers. sorry for the delay but its been a busy few months for me, regardless I'm here with your seasonal dose of candy treats. Our three new community voted girls get cards and two of them even get animations this season. Have a happy holiday with the September, October, & November lineup.

Featuring 6 New Animations and 12 new cards.

Download Here:

ulmf.org

Enjoy

link182x

Reputation score
Hoi there candy lovers. sorry for the delay but its been a busy few months for me, regardless I'm here with your seasonal dose of candy treats. Our three new community voted girls get cards and two of them even get animations this season. Have a happy holiday with the September, October, & November lineup.

Featuring 6 New Animations and 12 new cards.

Download Here:

ulmf.org

Enjoy
Thanks man, you are awesome! I lost my job and I had to drop all my patreons, thank you man

LibraCS

Reputation score
Necro Warning
helloooo just here to bumb this up in case any new update on roninsong candy shop

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
On roninsong's patreon.

MightyActionX2

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
I’ve been waiting for the December, January, & February lineup to be uploaded here since March what’s taking so long???

Fossilizedkobold

Reputation score
Dude, calm down, no one here is OBLIGATED to share them, be thankful for what they have share thus far,

podiwec867

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Does anyone still have the link to the uncensored "Candy Shop Catalog 2014"?

H-man

Reputation score
Anyone have the mega for all of Roninsong's Eddy Bear work? It would be gladly appreciated

AnubisUnrama

Reputation score
Hello there Ronin fans. I've come bearing delightfully delicious gifts from the candy man himself. All the content currently released via his patreon
52 Scrumptious Collectible Candy Girl Cards featuring New candy girl combinations and Variants of your favorite treats.
37 Delectable Candy Girl Animations in stunning 1920x1080 Resolution, all formatted under the standard .GIF file format.
52 Somewhat padded Candy Girl Fact cards and only 18ish of them are completely useless
All wrapped up in a totally legal[SUP]tm [/SUP]Mega link*

#!9bhXjBRI!5scHvm5NGcuknAuy0tJng0Ep5Cyv57l7XB3CEUX_MpU

The Rar file is password protected with: ulmf.org
Remember to support content creators you enjoy when able.

And have a very happy and candy filled Christmahannukwanzadan

*Free account utilized. Accessibility to Candy Emporium not guaranteed. Results may very. Neither Wyrm780 nor ULMF.org are legally responsible for any physical, mental, or social harm as a result of the product. Rar file should be clean, please inform me if any issues occur.

++The red velvet card is missing, does anyone have it?++

MightyActionX2

Reputation score
Is he still active at all?

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Last warning. Stop asking others to upload games for you.