What's new

VN/TEXT Roninsong games(Ai Subeki, Eddy Bear, Candy shop)

Wyrm780

Reputation score
We've got something New and Tasty Candy Lovers. The Last batch of the season, which means all the girls are back on rotation and all the new fusions are up for animation. Along with these wonderful treat are some updates courtesy of the Patreon.

Firstly, The Cammy animation is on pause as the pledge dropped below the goal and ol' ronin had to take up some freelance work to make up for the slack. Once that goal is back up, he'll get back to work on it.

Second, Ronin is working on more merch and trying to find new ideas. Word is teespring is looking at enamel pins and so is ronin. A bit older news, but news none the less; ronin is trying to find someone fluent in 3D modeling to bring some candy girls to life as figurines. Know someone? Feel free to sneakily slide some info his way.

Third, Ronin is back on the flash train. Not for his primary sadly; but he has been busy working on a candy girl flash game. Check out the little teaser he dropped below.

And as always, we have the newest upload!

This is the June, July, and August Lineup.
Featuring 6 New Animations and 9 new cards.

You can download it here:

Rar-ed with the following Pass:
ulmf.org

Enjoy

P.S. For ol' kobby up there. At no point do I remember the rules ever being released or even really discussed. Best we can do is theorize or wait for an official rule-book to emerge.

STUDENT7

Reputation score
I can not get this latest file updates to extract, even with the password. Anyone else having the same problem?

Wyrm780

Reputation score
I can not get this latest file updates to extract, even with the password. Anyone else having the same problem?
Are you just getting an invalid password error? I just extracted to confirm and ulmf.org works for me. What program are you using to extract?

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Dunno what you guys are doing wrong. I was able to extract just fine with winrar and the password.

RooksAreCool

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Being curious, has anyone got a full collection from the old days till now? Please DM me or something

Fossilizedkobold

Reputation score
Thanks for the info Wyrm780

Does it bother anybody else how Roninsong does a lot of futanari variants of his candy girls for his games and gifs, yet not many of the cards into say that they can go futa for the ones he's used so far?

Also wish that he would make a candy girl card that actually showed the futa feature in its art, even if it was just a variant of a existing candy girl

Wyrm780

Reputation score
I hope you're all having happy holidays out there candy lovers. Its that time of the year again and I've got some good ol' classics as well as a few new treats to enjoy with you mug of coco. Its the September, October, and November lineup.

Download Here:

ulmf.org

Enjoy

Wyrm780

Reputation score
Ho there candy lovers. Bit of a late release but I'm back with the newest selections in the candy catalog. Last Year's Christmas treats and a few winter time delights to welcome you into spring. Its the December, January, and February Lineup.

Download Here:

ulmf.org

Enjoy

Roch

Reputation score
any link for roninsong's official "DLSite" page?

Fatman94

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Yo! how you guys doing? ummm i wanted to ask if anyone had a collection from the candy shop games to download? (from mega if is not too much to ask) i kinda lost the track of the story and i wanna catch up sooooo plz if you have it let me know :D

thanks and have a nice day

Wyrm780

Reputation score
I'm back candy lovers. A little computer trouble has delayed my uploads but I've got the newest candy update hot and fresh for your viewing pleasure. Some new sweets and old treats grace us with this March, April, May lineup.

Download Here:

ulmf.org

Enjoy

troglodita94

Reputation score
I'm back candy lovers. A little computer trouble has delayed my uploads but I've got the newest candy update hot and fresh for your viewing pleasure. Some new sweets and old treats grace us with this March, April, May lineup.

Download Here:

ulmf.org

Enjoy
doing the Lord's work 👏👏

mitre27

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I wish he made more candy shop and eddy bear episodes, i liked the professor and her assistant the most more than the candy girls though.