What's new

VN/TEXT Roninsong games(Ai Subeki, Eddy Bear, Candy shop)

Wyrm780

Reputation score
Hi Anddosx,

I'm trending towards an upload every 3-4 months. It helps keep the number of uploads down, keeps the packs sizeable, as well as helps -if only somewhat- incentivize ronin's patreon.

As an update, ronin released an "unofficial official poll" in regards to merch and, if he were to start selling it, what people would want to see. Stickers/Pins and Clothing got a paltry sum of the votes over the overwhelming majority of "Figures". While certainly not guaranteeing anything, we may indeed start seeing some limited runs of candy girl figures in the future.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Was actual candy girls not an option?

That's what I would've picked...

keith00

Reputation score
I want to be one of ronins patreon I don't about paying monthly

Wyrm780

Reputation score
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all you candy-lovers out there. Doesn't look like there is anything particularly Holiday-Themed about the December wave of Candy Girls so no need to wait. I come bearing the September, October, and November lineup.
Featuring 6 New Animations and 18 new cards.

Download Here:

Rar-ed with the following Pass:
ulmf.org

Enjoy

Wyrm780

Reputation score
Greetings once more candy-lovers. Another fresh batch of tasty candy girls here. Ronin has gone ahead and done a bit of design alterations on the card's backgrounds and text. This is the December, January, and February lineup.
Featuring 6 New Animations and 9 new cards.

Download Here:

ulmf.org

Enjoy

getoi01

Lurker
Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Wyrm780 you are the hero of all heroes! Appreciate all you've done. I'd like to ask anyone whether or not the candy catalog games (exes?) are available for download uncensored? The gifs roninsong makes are good and all, but anyone have the catalogs? I currently have the 2015 version (there's cotton candy for reference dont know what year it is exactly) and its fully working + uncensored. I was wondering if maybe someone could upload the sequels, or better yet, the whole candy shop catalog?

Wyrm780

Reputation score
Hey there Getoi,

Unfortunately I don't have the post 2015 Candy Shop Catalog games. From my understanding there are no cracked / uncensored versions of them given that DLsite has their DRM protection locking it down and no one has really put forth the effort to crack them individually. While there is a universal unlocker for DLsites protection system, I've never really gotten it to work.

The, while not exactly good, but certainly news on the subject is that the Candy Catalogs 1-6 are not new content. Its simply the patreon Gifs set to a soundtrack with some added audio. While some certainly would see added value in this, unfortunately it comes with the added Censor. I don't know of any source for Uncensored catalogs, and while I'm certain someone a bit more inclined could whip something together with the catalog audio and the Gif visuals; it seems like the effort isn't really worth it. The reason for this difference is because the first catalog was produced through the now defunct offbeater; a sort of kickstarter for adult projects. As such it could be delivered completely uncensored. The new catalogs are all delivered through DLsite which as a distributor tends to have much harder censor rules, even on its English side.

If you still want a, unfortunately somewhat low quality, example of how the catalogs look, Coolcat on page 17 provided a video capture of the game. The link is still valid as of time of this writing.

getoi01

Lurker
Reputation score
I see. I suspected that the Catalogs might have been a GIF compilation of sorts, but your explanation definitely cleared up a lot! I might give the link a try, just to see it for myself. Thanks for taking the time to answer and thanks again for posting updates

joeyeroq1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Greetings once more candy-lovers. Another fresh batch of tasty candy girls here. Ronin has gone ahead and done a bit of design alterations on the card's backgrounds and text. This is the December, January, and February lineup.
Featuring 6 New Animations and 9 new cards.

Download Here:

ulmf.org

Enjoy
Thank you for these, do you perhaps have the big versions of:
Bon Bon

Pumpkin Cookie

Wyrm780

Reputation score
We are back candy-lovers. Another batch of sweet treats for your perusal. The list of un-animated girls for this season is running low so new fusions and new candy girls will be hitting the shelves soon. This is the March, April, and May Lineup.
Featuring 6 New Animations and 10 new cards.

You can download it here:

ulmf.org

Enjoy

MrPotato

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Thank you, even if all of this seems so cheap compared to his old releases(games) :(

Fossilizedkobold

Reputation score
I'm just curious, but does anyone know the rules of how to play with the candy trading cards?