Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker MV Cheat Menu Plugin

Thanks! I will try it on a game.

rebelphoenix

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone have any idea how to get this working with the Roundscape 1.9 morality and affection? The old save editor can't even access the variables.

OP
emerald

emerald

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone have any idea how to get this working with the Roundscape 1.9 morality and affection? The old save editor can't even access the variables.
I don't have that game so I can't test or see if anything special has to be done to patch it, sorry.

Are there any free versions of the MV version? I can't really tell from the patreon page.

Edit:
If there's no free version, you can try posting a save and I'll have a look at it. What do you mean by "can't even access the variables"?

Last edited:

rebelphoenix

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I figured out how to get to the variables but I am unable to edit them, I even tried using a simple rpgmaker save editor but the edits I make don't actually save. 1.7 and earlier all edit variables just fine but the new one is... Different somehow.

I tried to upload a Zip of the save file but sadly it wouldn't upload to the BBS.

Exsalent

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Let's see if it works this time.
Hmm weird i can't even load this save on Roundscape Adorevia 1.9a version.
But other note i belive that earlier was said that special attributes can't be editet only regular attributes like strg, money, dex and so on are supported.

rebelphoenix

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hmm weird i can't even load this save on Roundscape Adorevia 1.9a version.
But other note i belive that earlier was said that special attributes can't be editet only regular attributes like strg, money, dex and so on are supported.
I think you have to have the config file that goes along with this to get it working, I have two different config files for male and female and I can't cross load the saves when I pull them from their folders.

OP
emerald

emerald

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I figured out how to get to the variables but I am unable to edit them, I even tried using a simple rpgmaker save editor but the edits I make don't actually save. 1.7 and earlier all edit variables just fine but the new one is... Different somehow.

I tried to upload a Zip of the save file but sadly it wouldn't upload to the BBS.
Let's see if it works this time.
Are you comfortable with editing json?

If Froggus' save editor is not working for you you can try , which I was able to get to edit the variables on your save. You just can't see the corresponding name of the variable though as it doesn't load that from the game data. The changes seem to be saved for me (they appear if I reload in this editor), but I don't know if the game has any other checks in it to reset the variables to the correct value.

Editing the variables

Also whats weird is I noticed that you have "god_mode" variables for your actors, so you must have got my plugin to work partially in the past or something?

If my plugin is installed but not loading could you possibly open the "www/js/main.js" and below the line that looks like "PluginManager.setup($plugins);" put "PluginManager._path= 'js/plugins/'; PluginManager.loadScript('Cheat_Menu.js');" to force the game to load my plugin?

Last edited:

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Are you comfortable with editing json?

If Froggus' save editor is not working for you you can try , which I was able to get to edit the variables on your save. You just can't see the corresponding name of the variable though as it doesn't load that from the game data. The changes seem to be saved for me (they appear if I reload in this editor), but I don't know if the game has any other checks in it to reset the variables to the correct value.

Editing the variables

Also whats weird is I noticed that you have "god_mode" variables for your actors, so you must have got my plugin to work partially in the past or something?

If my plugin is installed but not loading could you possibly open the "www/js/main.js" and below the line that looks like "PluginManager.setup($plugins);" put "PluginManager._path= 'js/plugins/'; PluginManager.loadScript('Cheat_Menu.js');" to force the game to load my plugin?
so i managed to get it work in roundscape. so i tried using it in cursed armor. but when i extracted the game and started it, i started the game with no everything in the background working but no characters appearing. i used evb unpacker. any idea what i did wrong?

Mr. Awesome78

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Does anyone know if there is a cheat save for the start of Incest Story 2? I just want infinite cash so I don't have to play those horridly boring mini games the devs puts in his titles.

This guy is the king of 3D animation for me, but my gosh does he make his games a chore to try and play through.

In anyone knows of a save could you let me know please. Would love to see more from the game.

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone know if there is a cheat save for the start of Incest Story 2? I just want infinite cash so I don't have to play those horridly boring mini games the devs puts in his titles.

This guy is the king of 3D animation for me, but my gosh does he make his games a chore to try and play through.

In anyone knows of a save could you let me know please. Would love to see more from the game.
for money you could try a save editor. if irs rpg game

OP
emerald

emerald

Demon Girl
Reputation score

so i managed to get it work in roundscape. so i tried using it in cursed armor. but when i extracted the game and started it, i started the game with no everything in the background working but no characters appearing. i used evb unpacker. any idea what i did wrong?

That's odd, I usually test everything in Cursed Armor.

After you unpacked it, did you copy the www in the original game folder over the one in the extracted game folder? This could be why your not getting any character images, because the images aren't in the packed game.

Edit:
Also if I might ask, what got the it working in roundscape? I'd like to put it in the first post if there is some workaround for some games.

Is it an RPG Maker MV game? If so this plugin will work.

If it's an older version of RPG Maker there are lots of other ways to cheat as well (cheat engine, or editing the game in RPG maker editors). I can't say much else until I look at the game.

Edit:
For RPG Maker VX or VX Ace:
I'd recommend using cheat engine yourself to edit your money yourself. (For VX games you need to search for value*2+1)
Or Froggus's Save Editor: thread
Or Maybe this online save editor (I haven't tested this):

Edit2:
Sorry that save is for the first game's demo (Incest story) so I removed it, but the above cheat engine tips or save editors should still work (assuming Incest Story 2 is also RPG Maker VX Ace)
It seems the second one is for Patreons only atm?, so I can't make a save for you.

Edit3:
From the screenshots it actually looks like an MV game? So my plugin should work as well. (or either of the two save editors linked above)

Last edited:

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

That's odd, I usually test everything in Cursed Armor.

After you unpacked it, did you copy the www in the original game folder over the one in the extracted game folder? This could be why your not getting any character images, because the images aren't in the packed game.

Edit:
Also if I might ask, what got the it working in roundscape? I'd like to put it in the first post if there is some workaround for some games.

Is it an RPG Maker MV game? If so this plugin will work.

If it's an older version of RPG Maker there are lots of other ways to cheat as well (cheat engine, or editing the game in RPG maker editors). I can't say much else until I look at the game.

Edit:
For RPG Maker VX or VX Ace:
I'd recommend using cheat engine yourself to edit your money yourself. (For VX games you need to search for value*2+1)
Or Froggus's Save Editor: thread
Or Maybe this online save editor (I haven't tested this):

Edit2:
Sorry that save is for the first game's demo (Incest story) so I removed it, but the above cheat engine tips or save editors should still work (assuming Incest Story 2 is also RPG Maker VX Ace)
It seems the second one is for Patreons only atm?, so I can't make a save for you.

Edit3:
From the screenshots it actually looks like an MV game? So my plugin should work as well. (or either of the two save editors linked above)
for roundscape a just extracted the whole folder in the location with the game and ran the patcher. and voila. it worked. helped me bypass a bug where i talked the snake thingy in the base of prison and i got stuck between two eggs. used the horse to get out and upon exiting was teleported to that place. had to use noclip to get out.... so THANKS! XD it saved me. now someone just has to figure out a way to make rpg mv less laggy and the world would be perfect...
ps- ill try cursed armor thing later and let you know the result

monkeycid

Reputation score

Please help!

I currently have the following in the file:

// Generated by RPG Maker.// Do not edit this file directly.var $plugins =[];{"name":"Cheat_Menu","status":true,"description":"","parameters":{}}

The menu isn't working.

OP
emerald

emerald

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Please help!

I currently have the following in the file:

// Generated by RPG Maker.// Do not edit this file directly.var $plugins =[];{"name":"Cheat_Menu","status":true,"description":"","parameters":{}}

The menu isn't working.
It looks like the game had no plugins to start with? If not could you upload or paste your original plugins.js (if you unpacked the game you can get this by unpacking it again)?

Change it to the following, if there where no plugins in the original:

Code:
// Generated by RPG Maker.
// Do not edit this file directly.
var $plugins =
[
{"name":"Cheat_Menu","status":true,"description":"","parameters":{}}
];
I'll update my patcher to handle 0 or 1 plugin(s) when I get the time, but the above should work for a game with 0 plugins.

If that doesn't work then if you send me the game name and I can try to look into it if I can get a copy.

Edit:
Patcher has been updated along with other fixes and many changes/additions (see commits link in the edit section of the first post)

Last edited:

RE500

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

For some reason my plugin patcher on win 8.1, jap locale says this - your computer doesnt have MSVCP140.dll and crashes. Previous versions worked fine.

Libellule

Cthulhu
Reputation score

For some reason my plugin patcher on win 8.1, jap locale says this - your computer doesnt have MSVCP140.dll and crashes. Previous versions worked fine.
you miss one of microsoft visual c++ redistributable, re-install them ^^ (you can find them on microsoft website or in prety any windows game in a "CommonRedist" folder :p)

OP
emerald

emerald

Demon Girl
Reputation score

you miss one of microsoft visual c++ redistributable, re-install them ^^ (you can find them on microsoft website or in prety any windows game in a "CommonRedist" folder :p)
Yeah that's it. I honesty don't remember which version of the vs c++ redistributable I compiled it with. Probably , but it could be a different version.

I didn't set up the solution to include the needed code which can get rid of the dependency because it makes the executable bigger (and also nobodies mentioned the issue until now).

Edit:
Actually looking back that the configurations it does look like its set up to have the runtime library included, so I don't know why you're having issues (unless its because I compiled for x64 bit)... I'd still recommend installing vc++ redist 2015 though that should be the appropriate fix for that issue.

Last edited:

RE500

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yup. Worked fine. Thanks for fast reply.

Tekimoto

Reputation score
It definitely works in roundscape, but literally the only thing I want to use it for is movement speed (With the save wipes in updates and all, movement speed allows me to replay the game a lot faster), since speedhack in cheat engine causes it to crash very often. However, when setting the movement speed higher, the value resets to 4 as soon as I start to move. Any way to fix this?

Thanks in advance.