What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ S.Q.D.T.] Succubus Quest (RE026617, RJ026617)

Rubika

Reputation score
Re: [Request] Succubs Quest

Does anyone have the sprites for Loup-Garou? I believe it's the werewolf lookalike from the Beastmen II book.

I've used Strange's Patch and battlers folder but I can't seem to find it, was it included in another patch/mod?

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Does anyone have the sprites for Loup-Garou? I believe it's the werewolf lookalike from the Beastmen II book.

I've used Strange's Patch and battlers folder but I can't seem to find it, was it included in another patch/mod?
Oh, right, I forgot I made a few experiments/additions. Here she is - she comes from the "SQ3" trial.

Actually, that battlers folder didn't come from my mod itself, but from a repository I thought to be all-inclusive (in case someone else wanted to try and be a modder)... So, my bad :(

edit: I get "413" error when I try to attach the file, so: dfiles.eu/files/j2bnj1m80

edit2: and thanks for the feedback ;)

Last edited:

ztztzt39

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Somebody still has the free expansion? Or is it just the demo on DLsite? It's a shame that the group disapeared after 1.5 game, they had a lot of potential.

Also, do you recommend any mod for the game? It seems that SQ apocrypha look good (even if I can't find a download link) ( ; )

Last edited:

uzil

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Somebody still has the free expansion? Or is it just the demo on DLsite? It's a shame that the group disapeared after 1.5 game, they had a lot of potential.

Also, do you recommend any mod for the game? It seems that SQ apocrypha look good (even if I can't find a download link) ( ; )
I linked a couple of mega downloads a few pages back with a mod compilation that you can use. As for the original, you should be able to find a copy without too much trouble. Just search for Succubus and the Blank Book. I'm pretty sure I have a copy somewhere, as well.

ztztzt39

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I linked a couple of mega downloads a few pages back with a mod compilation that you can use. As for the original, you should be able to find a copy without too much trouble. Just search for Succubus and the Blank Book. I'm pretty sure I have a copy somewhere, as well.
This: http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=862051&postcount=185

Also, is the free expansion included in the second game? If it's the case, it's okay, I have it

Yuan

Reputation score
First I apologize for resurrecting such an old topic but I need help

Someone could pass me the translation patch in english Succubus Quest 短 編 EXPANSION - 白 の 史書 と 色 く く 魔物 - also known as Succubus and the Blank Book unfortunately most of the links of these topic are dead or have been deleted... :cry:

Thank you for helping me ;)

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
This thread has been moved to the H-Section for deletion due to a lack of gameplay information. If you wish to preserve this thread, please PM a moderator with an updated OP.

Yuan

Reputation score
This thread has been moved to the H-Section for deletion due to a lack of gameplay information. If you wish to preserve this thread, please PM a moderator with an updated OP.
I'm sorry, I'm new here so I do not know the moderator.

I'll try to contact the Strange since it looks like it was him who made the english patch game

I hope he still has the patch to pass me

Thank you anyway ;)

DarkFire1004

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Noooo! Leave my first Hentai love alone, you evil, evil mods!

Jokes aside, I went and made an OP for the "SQ series" rather than just Succubus Quest. My logic was, SQ2 didn't have a thread, and I'm not sure multiple threads would be worth it.

*RPG* *RPGMAKER* [SQDT]Succubus Quest (series)

Premise/story:
Lars' party is fully prepared for the final battle against Guildenstern, the last boss. However, a new threat looms - against which swords nor magic are of any help.

This game is a traditional, long (20+ hours) RPG with a twist.
As one of the pioneers of the genre, it introduces a complex, full-fledged Battle-Fuck (BF) system: the victor comes through pleasuring the opponent to orgasm.

Controls:
RPG Maker standards
- arrow keys to move
- Z = OK, X = cancel
- A to talk to your companion if any, or items details

Gameplay:
Battles in SQ revolves around EP, TP and the current Mood (displayed by an heart-shaped counter)
- EP (endurance points) indicate how long Lars can last before ejaculation
- TP (tension) is Lars' current momentum. The higher it is, the more options to choose from
- high Mood generates TP. You raise the Mood by rubbing your opponent the right way; keep in mind most options to do so must be unlocked in the main story

Beside the regular experience/level up system, Lars' main asset will be Rovissa.
- Rovissa uses MP to provide various effects to help in battle
- having Rovissa summoned nulls TP generation
- Rovissa learns new skills from different opponents. High mood helps!

Contents:
- a roster of nearly 100 girls (each has clothed/unclothed/aroused battle sprites, with some more for bosses. No animation)
- most of the H is text-based, there is almost no RoL/GoR scenes, and no art for them
- SQ's soundtrack is original, and was composed solely for the game

Sequel/spinoff:
Succubus and the Blank Book (A.K.A. Ayxect's short dream)

Sharing the same universe as SQ. Differences include:
- story takes place in a dream
- mechanics are similar, but different from SQ; progression is much less linear
- randomly generated dungeons (with fixed, non-random encounters)
- multiple partners/allies to unlock
- refined art compared to SQ
- original soundtrack
- more dynamic battles
- more options to customize Ayxect's (the MC) strengths and weaknesses

In the same universe:

a BF-SRPG from SQDT that didn't make it past the trial phase
a text-based slave trainer based on emuera/erakanon

You can check for the current translation progress (updated 31/01/2019 )

Modding(?) / general information dumping(?) thread:
https://ulmf.org/threads/moding-sucubus-quest.6209/

@DarkFire1004
OK I should be done with the edits - sorry about that, something went awry.

Let me know if anything is amiss, missing or plain wrong.

Last edited:

DarkFire1004

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Thread has been moved back. Thanks for the assistance.

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
SQDT is back! and working on a new game also work on 夢の魔物とお伽の騎士団 will resume 2020 as well

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Are you f**ing kidding me? ... Oh, you're not.
Civmit, sion, these are names I've longed to hear from again. If that guy who did these awesome BGM is still around, I can die a happy man (hopefully, after Knights of Dream demons gets released :p).

edit: I miss the old 'piano board' website, it was amazing...

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score
Oooh, so this is why I saw wiz tweeting about SQDT, and seeing some fanart cropping up on my Twitter as well! A real blast from the past here. Curious to see what their new game is going to be...

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
From or their product page, it sounds like they'll play it safe for a (re)start, with a highschool theme BF game.
Some monstergirls will also poke in (SQ without Pixies wouldn't be SQ after all).

I've re-checked the credits, and Cres was this kick-ass BGM composer. I'm ashamed I had forgotten the name...
So, great news!

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
it seems their looking for artist and animators going by the recruit page

OP
B

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Good, their previous games were pretty bare when it comes to that.

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score
The game they -were- working on when they fell apart showed such promise too.. I was kinda hoping they'd re-visit that.