What's new

[Complete - Partial] [さーくるてくあ / Circle-tekua] りりすいんないとめあ! / Lilith in Nightmare!

doko56

Reputation score
May someone explain to me what the "Lilith without drain event" file does?
That would be the main translation file for dialogue, H-Scenes and story but needs the latest version of the game. "Menu Final" should be, well, the menus including some stuff the main file is unable to translate such as the options. I recommend using both.

AWACS Thunderhead

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Ah, well...I do think it's a shame that the female protagonist-exclusive lines are being left as machine translation, but hey, I'm grateful to have a translation of this game at all. Thank you for your hard work, and take care not to burn yourself out!

OP
Fatalus

Fatalus

Reputation score
Yeah, going slowly to avoid burning out now, the amount of drain event lines is enormous. (And they are kinda meh to me compared to actual fights).
And sorry, I don't have plans to do female character for now... though fights should be mostly translated regardless. (Except lines that mention that's she's a futa)

AWACS Thunderhead

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Yeah, going slowly to avoid burning out now, the amount of drain event lines is enormous. (And they are kinda meh to me compared to actual fights).
And sorry, I don't have plans to do female character for now... though fights should be mostly translated regardless. (Except lines that mention that's she's a futa)
Mostly translated, huh...well, now I'm curious just how often those non-edited lines even pop up in fights. I thought for H-scenes and the like that the scene would be mostly unedited, or that even if it weren't, it having variations based on gender would leave those variations wholly separate (so even if most of the lines are the same between gender, only the male scene would have those lines edited)...if that explanation makes any sense at all, anyway. Maybe I should just give the female version a whirl regardless...well, either way, yeah, take as much time as you need. This is a hobby, not a job.

OP
Fatalus

Fatalus

Reputation score
I only tried a few fights as female, so no promises about the actual amount of proper translation :(

OP
Fatalus

Fatalus

Reputation score
Yes, slower pace because of trying no to burn out, should have a new version in about a week. This one will contain about 50% of drain events translated.

doko56

Reputation score
I found a chunk of main story that isn't translated. During the big temptation event before the final boss in akasha, most of the lines are untranslated (only the succubus twin's and lilith's are if i'm correct)

OP
Fatalus

Fatalus

Reputation score
Sigh, I guess I forgot to mention that. You are correct, that long temptation gauntlet is mostly untouched, I planned to do it after drain events.
Sorry, this will have to wait for a bit.

doko56

Reputation score
That's no issue, don't worry! I just wasn't sure if it was something you missed or if you simply saved it for later.

yusk

Reputation score
Offtopic Discussion - Game discussion in Translation section
i have a question, what i have to do in the hospital? (world 3) i found one key and i only got a note that says: "the hot patient its a trouble, he is always making the nurses to lose their keys, and he had a talk with the director" if someone knows what i have to do, please tell me, thanks

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
For the translation attempt, can anyone share a save with the last, long temptation guantlet fully unlocked?
How come no reply? Well, that's chapter 12-2, the bulk of the gauntlet is map #154. I was missing a whole lot of the events variants.

Afore ye go, good sir. Thanks again for your work! ;) (and please mind not the shameless cheats/hack).
[EDITED- game thread -> https://ulmf.org/threads/sa_kurutek...-lilith-in-nightmare-rj268129-re268129.13505/
@Fatalus: No rest for you! :devilish: You're welcome.]

Last edited:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
I would imagine it's because people don't understand that providing a save to the translator, when they have asked for it to assist their work, doesn't qualify as offtopic conversation.

OP
Fatalus

Fatalus

Reputation score
How come no reply? Well, that's chapter 12-2, the bulk of the gauntlet is map #154. I was missing a whole lot of the events variants.

Afore ye go, good sir. Thanks again for your work! ;) (and please mind not the shameless cheats/hack).

edit/below: that's why I posted in this section, hoping there would be no confusion...😥
In hindsight, I should have just PM'ed the kind guy. I can send that PM and edit this post if there's an issue. Will edit this anyway once I know Fatalus got the required save.
Thanks a lot, it seems to work. Back to translating I guess, next patch will aim to have the whole guantlet done. After that I'll try to get the rest of drain events.

OP
Fatalus

Fatalus

Reputation score
As promised, the temptation guantlet is done. As bonus for this shortcoming, I also completed Charlotte's drain events.

Slowly approaching the final patch - need to finish items and rest of drain events. At this time, I still have no plans to do the female character part, sorry!

Last edited:
OP
Fatalus

Fatalus

Reputation score
Hello again,
this is most likely the final version. Drain events are ~99% done, weapons are all done, items are probably like 70-80%. (Some really rare are probably missing)

If anyone wants to finish this project, I'm willing to share the .trans file for Trans++. The main reason for not completing the last bits is that I got in touch with the author of Incubus Quest
(This is the thread I believe: https://ulmf.org/threads/sweetraspberry-inkyubasukuesuto-incubus-quest.14200/) and we pretty much decided to co-operate to release the game in English as well.

This however means, that I will NOT share English patches with anyone other than the author, for obvious reasons.

Sooo... you will not hear from me for a while, but I'll still be lurking around. Hope you guys enjoy this "final" version.

Last edited:

Xan2

Reputation score
If anyone wants to finish this project, I'm willing to share the .trans file for Trans++.
I'm not super experienced with such things but I wouldn't mind at least taking a look at the file

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
items are probably like 70-80%
I'll see what I can do for that one. I needed an excuse to replay LiN anyway. If I actually do smtg, don't expect Fatalus-grade quality :LOL:
Incubus Quest
I'm glad for you, but kinda sad it'll be about a game I won't be poking with a 10-foot stick, for... reasons.
In any case, good luck, I'll be looking forward to your next project!