What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ saboten ] [ サボテン] Pregnenticles: Earth Girls Inseminated / 触孕~地球人孕ませ計画触手編~ (RE113725) (RJ113725)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sigfried

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: Pregnenticles: Earth Girls Inseminated

Now get to the fourth area and help me figure out what to do to get rid of the guy guarding the third floor.

cronosss

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Now get to the fourth area and help me figure out what to do to get rid of the guy guarding the third floor.
I'm not gonna be able to explain everything in details, since I've managed to get further than that by mindlessly talking to everyone and everything, but at one point you will have to talk to the police guy with a hat on the first floor, the one next to the girl behind the counter, and a cleaning girl in red will appear, you will understand it, since she will have a portrait. After that, not sure if it can be done right after that or you will have to talk to someone else, presumably your octopus companion at the ship, you will have to go to the second floor and into the first lower door, with a single police woman inside and click the phone, after that, the girl in red will come to that room and you can now move further, since the guy won't block the 3rd floor.

Bandit224

Demon Girl
Reputation score

After that, in the 3rd floor, there is a locked room that can be accessed by pushing three female police statues onto blue platforms. I can't get the door open though. Talked to everyone and clicked everywhere...

How do you make money in this game? I've spent all of mine, and there is still 100 million worth of junk I still need to purchase.

cmacleod42

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

After that, in the 3rd floor, there is a locked room that can be accessed by pushing three female police statues onto blue platforms. I can't get the door open though. Talked to everyone and clicked everywhere...

How do you make money in this game? I've spent all of mine, and there is still 100 million worth of junk I still need to purchase.
You cannot make money, it seems to be designed that you must play the game multiple times to get everything

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm stuck at the same place. Machine translation babbles about some sort of impression that you need to fit something into. +rep to whoever finds the solution.

asddsasadsda

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm stuck at the same place. Machine translation babbles about some sort of impression that you need to fit something into. +rep to whoever finds the solution.
Go ship Buy Diamond . click room and play Loli

Last edited:

Sigfried

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Wierd. I just pushed all statues onto the blue simbols and was allowed through the door.
If there was anything to do before, I must have done on the way.

Bandit224

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Stuck on the fifth level...
Bomb from police department opens CG for some girl, and 50 mil item from schoolyard gets girl from mouse hole.

How do I continue after telling the little pink dude the number 3?

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

and what good is now full of nothing save for one can see no cg XD

molitar

Lurker
Reputation score

I can't figure out how to get the girl/wife that runs behind the door after sneaking through the hole in the building.

cmacleod42

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I can't figure out how to get the girl/wife that runs behind the door after sneaking through the hole in the building.
go outside and check the door and the panel next to it. Go back inside via the hole in the wall and the door to her room will be open

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

Stuck on the fifth level...
Bomb from police department opens CG for some girl, and 50 mil item from schoolyard gets girl from mouse hole.

How do I continue after telling the little pink dude the number 3?
Should be a pink-haired girl in one of the eastern hallways that has a character portrait when you talk to her, she should be the next one you can get. After that you can get through the door you couldn't earlier. If you're unable to get the girl just make sure you've bought everything you can.

After you've met the security(?) lady with the sunglasses, the guy next to the rockfall'd off staircase will sell you something. Then go talk to people - I think you have to talk to the old dude in one of the eastern rooms, near the two ladies who will let you spy on women for money. After that you should be able to get sunglasses lady.

Last edited:

deathwing25

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

i am stuck at school map!i spyed on the female teacher thats done, and the one of the florrs classroom scene too.But how to get that nun or that blonde that runsto top floor to locked room!pls help!:eek:

devron

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I can't even get past the first real area :( bought everything I can, paid the guy in the alley for a show... walked into the giant parking lot, can't find next way to progress.

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

and what good is now full of nothing save for one can see no cg XD
To get to the CG gallery press X three times on the main screen... It does tell you in game...

Played through as far as I could buying everything, before running out of money. Couldn't be bothered to restart yet... I suppose you need to work out which items are vital, and manage your money so you only buy them.

CDom

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I can't even get past the first real area :( bought everything I can, paid the guy in the alley for a show... walked into the giant parking lot, can't find next way to progress.
Talk to everyone in town, take a look around, notice a dirt clump on the left side of the bottom left most house. Go up to it, face right, and if you've met the conditions you can go inside the house. Once inside you'll scare the crap out of the lady and she'll hide in her room. Go outside, to the front door, ring the bell, head back inside through the hole, and head to her room before the timer runs out and you'll get her. ;)

i am stuck at school map!i spyed on the female teacher thats done, and the one of the florrs classroom scene too.But how to get that nun or that blonde that runsto top floor to locked room!pls help!
When in doubt and you've talked to EVERYONE, try going back to the main hub and talking to the tentacle shop salesman. Just try everything in the second option if I'm not mistaken. Then go back and try it all again! It's more bouncing around than it is actual puzzles.

deathwing25

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Talk to everyone in town, take a look around, notice a dirt clump on the left side of the bottom left most house. Go up to it, face right, and if you've met the conditions you can go inside the house. Once inside you'll scare the crap out of the lady and she'll hide in her room. Go outside, to the front door, ring the bell, head back inside through the hole, and head to her room before the timer runs out and you'll get her. ;)

When in doubt and you've talked to EVERYONE, try going back to the main hub and talking to the tentacle shop salesman. Just try everything in the second option if I'm not mistaken. Then go back and try it all again! It's more bouncing around than it is actual puzzles.
thanks! its solved!

Last edited:

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

what do you do in the first town o.o i talked to everyone D:

no idea what to do after i do that D:

Bandit224

Demon Girl
Reputation score

what do you do in the first town o.o i talked to everyone D:

no idea what to do after i do that D:
Click on the door on the lower left building, and then the patch next to the door. Afterwards, leave the area the way you came in (go back to your ship), and talk to the alien behind the counter. Click through the second and third options, then head back to the lower left building and rape girl inside.

This game has that methodology throughout the game. The third options are missions to scout out a certain girl (usually in a new area). After you've located the girl, you report back, and click through the second options.

The second options are missions to rape that girl, and bring them onto the ship.

Status
Not open for further replies.