What's new

School Courtyard

OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score
Re: School Courtyard

Art sighs again. "Well so long as you dont get in our way or scar any of the newbies then you can stay,"

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Leo merely watched the exchange, then opened his suitcase back up and quickly drew out a notebook and a pen, writing something down in Italian whilst speaking it "Prepari la cura del veleno del serpente." before realizing he was speaking Italian, looking to make sure no one was staring at him, then closing the notebook and sliding it into his left pocket, along with the pen

OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Isabella merely stood there quietly watching the scene unfold.

Pale

Reputation score

After a time, a dark-robed figure emerges from the school building, glancing suspiciously across the courtyard before beginning the crossing to the small group forming in the center. Not an inch of skin can be seen, from the feet hidden beneath flowing folds of black robes, to the white-gloved hands, eerie against the dark clothing.

A careful onlooker might spot the occasional strand of white hair resting around the edge of the collar, but apart from that, nothing can be seen within the hood's darkness. The ominous figure halts a few feet away from Art, and there is a long pause.

Finally, a girl's voice, seemingly out of place with the spectral figure, echoes from the hood, in a precise and smooth British accent.

" Good evening Art. Are we.. expecting company?"

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Right. I'M gonna scare the students. Did you say anything about... Y'know?"

OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

"Oh hey, Al. Yeah, it's the new students. Slim pickings at the moment though. Hopefully the rest will turn up soon, I've got to help with the dance too."

Art then leans in close to Corax so only he could hear. "I'm still surprised you havent hit on her yet." He then playfully nudges his arm with his elbow.

"And what are you talking about?" Art asks Matt.

Pale

Reputation score

"D-Dance? What dance? Is attendance going to be compulsory..? I wasn't informed of this.."

For once, a rare note of panic creeps into the photophobe's voice, a dance, a social event, not something she was particularly well-prepared for. Class, she could handle.. meals, just about. A dance was a whole new level of things, and not one she wanted to throw herself into.

OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

"Oh no, it's not compulsory. Though you'll be missing out on meeting all the new students. And who'd want to pass up a chance to dance with yours truly?"

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Siphon stood, watching from a fair distance. He chuckled at Matt's antics, and then noticed Coraxus nearby. Debating for a few moments he finally headed over to say hello.

"Good evening folks, Coraxus. Looks like there's a crowd here gathering... wait, tonight's the orientation and tour isn't it?"

Bartnum

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

((It's morning.))

"Good morning, Siphon. Yes, that's right. Art and I have been left to handle things while the Countess is away."

Last edited:

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Siphon nodded. "Ah, I see. Couldn't have placed it in better hands I'd say."

There was a moment of silence and then he frowned slightly. "Interesting, I would have thought Aya would have been present here, she's usually around for when new students arrive, looking to help. Ah well, is there anything I can do for you or Art to be of assistance?"

He nodded politely to Alazais, having seen her around before but not having actually met her personally yet. He didn't know how she'd react if he openly introduced himself to her, so he had kept his distance and not crowded her. He figured if she wanted to say hello and initiate talking that was up to her, he wouldn't force it upon her.

OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

"Nah, I think we've got everything covered here. Well, you could drag this idiot," He points to Matt, "away and leave him somewhere."

DarkFire1004

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Hey now!" Matt exclaimed. "I've done nothing particularly bad right now! Besides, you guys'll probably tell them the wrong things anyway. I know plenty about this school! And besides if you kick me out, I'll start stalking you,"

OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

"You're stalking me now, you creepy bastard. Besides you're more than likely to give them the wrong information not us."

Pale

Reputation score

A white-gloved hand is raised solemnly to Siphon, both acknowledging his presence and refuting any ideas of conversation he might have. Instead, the hood turns back to Art, with a laugh.

"I suppose I'll miss out on a great deal, then.. new students, and dancing with you.. I might turn up just to watch, I suppose. You can't make me dance, I'm thankful for that, small, mercy."

OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

"Heh, well you'll be missing out then. Not like I'll be short of dance partners though." Art looks at the time and then at the students. "Is this all the new students? Wasn't expecting such a low turnout."

DarkFire1004

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"I don't stalk you. I just quietly follow you around, waiting for you to slip up. An-"

Matt overhears the talk of the dance and says, "Whoa whoa whoa. Nobody told me about a dance. Are they expecting me to clean this shit up?"

OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

"I think that pretty much sums up what a stalker does, and you are the janitor so I would've thought it was your job to clean up. You seriously need to read the bulletin board more."

DarkFire1004

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"That's where you wrong," Matt says, waving his finger. "A stalker stalks people. I FOLLOW you. You sure you should be in this school?"

Matt sighs then begins to shudder a little. "Dances... For every mess I see any of you make," he address to everybody, "Expect a sleepless night,"

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Siphon chuckles, slightly amused. "Matt, seriously, relax a bit man. If need be I'll help ya out with the cleaning, how does that sound?"

He turns to Art for a moment then nods. "Alright, well you and Coraxus know how to reach me if you need me for anything, though I doubt you will. Still, you know me, I have to offer, it's a part of my nature."

A smile and he adds, "and yes, I'll be at the dance. A certain someone will have my head if we don't go." This was said lightly, as a joke, and those who knew him well enough would know who exactly he meant with those words.

While he said nothing to Pale after her wave, it was evident within his eyes that he had read her body language correctly and knew she didn't really want to talk. His eyes reflected an understanding of this with nothing else.