What's new

Schultz's Ranch (Armacalic) [GMED BY TENTANARIX]

Armacalic

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Schultz's Ranch (Armacalic) [GMED BY TENTANARIX]

The guy grunted at the heavenly sensation in his member, forgetting all about the lamia’s teeth making another set of holes in his shoulder. All he could think of was how the lamia’s pussy was milking him out. He couldn’t resist, nor did he want to.

With the climax of the lamia, he was in the right to fill the girl with his come, and so he did, shooting rope after rope of spunk into her womb, punctuated by his grunts, forgetting for the duration to stop tormenting the lamia’s clit, as he practically mashed it in every conceivable way as he came. Before long, he collapsed on the lamia trying to recover his breath from such an interesting experience.

Last edited:
OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

As both the rancher and lamia climaxed, they were both likely too used up to get out of their position, and do anything else or go anywhere. "Huh......huh...huh..." The serpent lady huffed in post orgasmic bliss and exhaustion, "I conccccede defeat.... You have graduated from mousssse to rabbit. Though if you want my continued sssserviccce you mussst continue to pleasssse me, and not sssshow weaknesssss. But for now, I will ressssign myself to ssserving you assss a partner in thisssss ranch...." She said warily, snuggling up to the young rancher, her coils wrapping around the man possessively and protectively, and so the two would remain as the dusk slowly faded into night, the two sleeping in the literal hole in the wall till the arrival of the rising sun and crow of the cock........

Armacalic

Sex Demon
Reputation score

“That was…” Schultz stirred up from his slumber, feeling quite refreshed after a long night’s sleep. Taking his time to let his brain boot up, he started to notice the stuff around him, namely, the Lamia’s tail that kept him in place still, his head resting on her breasts and his groin still within her.

Hopefully this meant the lamia had taken a liking to him, instead of this being just a whim. In any case, he’d gained her favor if just for the time being. He was still stuck, however, until the girl decided to wake up too. Schultz sighed, unwilling to try and do anything other than enjoy the rather pleasant position he was in.

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

As the sun shone down on them and te rooster crowed, the lamia would stir awake from her slumber, slowly uncoiling her body from Schultz. "Hrmmm~ You proved quite the catch little rabbit. Continue to pleasssse me, and prove dominant and I will continue to remain loyal. For now you have my sssserviccccessss.... Sssso what would you have me do today? Isss there sssome place in particular you wisssh to go, sssomething you need done?" She purred out as stretched her human portion out to get herself woken up fully.

Armacalic

Sex Demon
Reputation score

“I’ll make sure to keep satisfying you, miss serpent. Let’s get working then, I’d like to clean this place up nicely if we’re going to be living here.”

Schultz prepared, clothing himself for the work that was ahead of them, “We’ll clean the place and bring it up to working order, if you don’t mind lending me a hand.” He quickly went about, gathering some of the tools he had brought with himself, after all, expanding and maintaining the ranch was part of the job. The day would be spent like that, as Schultz searched what places they could repair, and what others would need more than just that. But, as if to show his appreciation, Schultz put his efforts into turning the lamia’s room/lair. Preparing in his mind, ways to turn the room from a simple hole into a more welcoming place, fit for the lamia.

“It just crossed my mind, but I don’t believe we’ve actually told each other our names.” Schultz said, as evening loomed above them. “Schultz’s the name.” he said, extending his hand toward the monster girl for a handshake.

Code:
Mamono Training with: None
Sunday: Rest
Monday: Endure
Tuesday: Shoot
Wednesday: Dodge
Thursday: Domino
Friday: Endure
Saturday: Study

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"SSSSSS!" The lamia hissed out at Schultz for a ment before makin a pouty face and thinking for a moment. "Hrmmmm, well you did ssssatissssfy me quite well lassstnight sssssso I will not object to your menial housssework if you insssisst, little rabbit. Though I perssssonally never felt any need or desssire for sssuch trappingsssss. Ssshelter isss sssshelter, after all..." She argued before joining Schultz aroynd the property sprucing it up a little; however it still looked rather ramshackle. As Schultz offered his hand to serpentine Mamono she would slowly extend her own, shaking his hand slowly; "My name is Tsiss'qal'xi'lilana. But you would jusssst butcher it. Ssso you may sssimply call me Lilianna, if you wissssh Usssa-Schultz." She saitd with an impish grin on her face, bearing her fangs a lil'.

Armacalic

Sex Demon
Reputation score

“Ah, Tsiss’qal’xi’lilana, beautiful name indeed.” Schultz replied with a smile of his own, recalling the various times he had had to deal with Lamias and Nagas of equally difficult names. “I’ll stick with Lilianna, then, it is indeed hard to get it sounding right if I try to say it more than once. Anyways, cheers for a job well done, it might not have been much, but if we continue, we will have a home that will bring a smile to your face.” The guy said as he put an arm around the lamia, feeling quite jolly at the meager but fulfilling work they had made that day.

“If you are okay with it, tomorrow Monday we’ll start training a bit, but for now, Let’s enjoy the evening.”

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Lilianna would not argue with Schultz's decision and would simply pluck the rancher back in her arms carry him back off to her hole in wall. Once there she would waste no time disrobing the rancher and laying him down gently before beginning to drag her long serpentine tail up and down his lean chest. Once she had gotten him good and erect, she would gently wrap her pillowy tits around his meat and begin to getnly suckle on his head. Once Schultz would declare himself ready and about to cum, she would lay back down on her back and remove her vaginal pouch once again, awaiting Schultz to repay the favor. The two would go back and forth in the sensual acts until they had both came many times, till finally passing out awaiting the next morning...

That morning she would begin her training. The first thing she would do would be Endurance training, where the trainer would take her out to a stone as a mighty tidal wave would come crashing down towards Lilianna.

"....... I can do thissssss....." She hissed nervously as the tidal wave came bearing down on her. She would last for quite a few seconds before the relentless waves finally swept away several feet onto shore, where Schultz would find coughing and sputtering out water, "Guh, guh, puh! That could have been worssssse....." she said kind of rattled but not discouraged.

((Lilianna gets +6 to Defense))

The next day she would be taken out to a target range where a group of Beezlebub's were buzzing around marking her, "Bzzzz! Couldn't hit the broadside of a barn!" "Bzzz! I've seen Holstaruses more threatening then you!" "NYANYANYANYA! You're just an overgrown worm!" However the fly-girls' taunting would be cut short as Lilliana managed to hit all but two of them with the rocks. "EEEEE! RUN AWAAAAAY!" The flies cried out in fear as they sped away from the serpent, "Feh! Not ssssso hot now......" she hissed out confidently.

((Lilianna gets +7 to Skill))

Wendsday she was taken out to a short track where she was lead to a white line on the ground. Then a group of fairies were released a few feet away from Lilianna, "OKAY! It's time a FAIRY BARRAGE!" The lead fairy cried out as the group sped towards Lilanna. She managed to dodge the first few but a few more managed to hit their mark as they glomped onto the serpent's belly, breasts and face. "PWEH! GET OFF OF MEEEEE!" She hissed out in frustration.

((Lilianna gets +6 to Speed))

The next day she was taken out to a long line of human sized dominos, where the instructor informed she was meant to charge the objects and try to knock over as many as possible, "HAH! CHILD'SSSSS PLAY!~" She hissed defiantly as she charged the dominos....... only to quite literally hit a brick wall, a paintful thud being heard throughout the area, causing Schultz to wince in sympathy. "............ Thisssssss issssss humiliating........." the serpent hissed out miserably.

(( Lilianna failed the training, no stat gain))

The next day, Lilianna was taken back to the Tidal Wave area, where she stood there with a slight tick on her face, "More water........" She said somewhat annoyed as the tidal wave came after her. This time she managed to stay nearly the whole time before the waves finally forced to go flying back a few feet, washing up on dry land. "I need to sssssssun dry......" She said rather soggily.

((Lilianna gets +9 to Defense))

The final day she was taken out back to a dojo where she was greeted by a most beautiful looking Inari, "Well, hello there miss Lamia~ You have a most fetching trainer." "Sssstay away from my prey!" Lilianna hissed out challengingly towards the Inari, "Now now!~ Don't worry, I'm here to instruct you, not steal your man~" She said in defense, "Whatever, let'sss jussst get thisss over with." Lilianna hissed out annyoedly. She would have a fairly easy time with the protocol, mannerism, and etiquette, but the magic stuff would be a bit over head, "I'm not cut out for thisssss mojo jojo......" She said as she closed the magic tome and laid her head down on her desk.......

((Lilianna gets +5 to Intelligence))

Armacalic

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Training sessions started on Monday as scheduled, and Schultz watched intently, this was by far nothing new to him, back in his hometown there were these kind of trainings as well, but actually seeing one into motion for his own mamono was making him slightly anxious, but when she fell to the current, he couldn’t stop it, chuckling as he ran down the river to where her, for some reason he just knew it, she was fine. “That’s the spirit. But for now, on to dry your body.”

Tuesday would be more entertaining, The guy watching intently at his mamono, prepared to cheer the moment Liliana hit something, and so she did. “Nice one, remind me not to make you angry!” He joked from the sidelines.

“Come on, you can do it.” Wednesday came, and so did the fairies, Schultz would clap a bit at the lamia’s efforts before she was finally trumped, causing the guy to snicker, covering his face a little as to avoid being so obvious.

Thursday, meaning slabs of rock, while the guy was confident this wouldn’t be that much of a problem, he was proven wrong when the lamia gave a try, wincing also when the poor girl got her body rocked instead. Running to the girl, he extended his hand “Hold on Liliana, I’ll help you up.”

“Keep calm, I’ll get you a nice treat after this!” Friday and more water, Schultz couldn’t help but to smile at the cute twitch his mamono gave, and wondered if she would make it this time. She didn’t, and he helped her. “You did good. Here, let me help.” He said, preparing with a towel to rub her wet figure with.

Saturday, and quite a luscious and pretty instructor would be teaching Liliana. Schultz watched from the sidelines from time to time, although he couldn’t help but to glance once or twice at such exotic mamono either, perhaps one day, when he was experienced he could add one to his ranch. He, however, remained entertained by the two girls as well as the small book he’d been leant for him to read in the meantime.

Quite an exciting and tiring week, Schultz couldn’t help but to feel somewhat proud, and happy too. The lamia was doing as he had asked, he couldn’t beg for anything more from heavens or her. This next week would certainly be something of a break, the girl deserved this much after how hard she worked.

“Liliana,” the guy said, embracing the lamia from behind, giving her a quick peck and a good squeeze on her soft and firm breasts. “Next week is completely training free. We can enjoy ourselves as much as you want.”

“What do you think, want to go on a small trip? Stay here? Don’t just say you’ll leave it on me, I want to hear your opinion.”

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"It'sssss entirely up to me?" she ashed with a slightly surprised face at Schultz's statement for a few seconds before her lips curled up in sly smile, "After a week like the lasssst, I would enjoy a full day of love making~" She said as she slunk her mighty coils around the rancher's body before flicking her long tongue across her lips. "But asss for after that, I am open to mossst thingssss. To be honesssst, I have rarely left thissss housssse, if only for the sssssake of hunting for food..... I guesssss ssssseing ssssomething new would be niccccce one day~ Did you have any ideasssss?~" She asked him as she traced a finger around his lean chest.

Armacalic

Sex Demon
Reputation score

“Any idea… not really, I was just thinking we could go explore around a bit. Enjoy nature, maybe we could find something interesting…” Schultz trailed of, giving the lamia a slightly more painful squeeze in response to her caressing. “For now, it’s only fair, I did promise you a treat after the training was over.” He said with a smile, rubbing the girl’s abdomen as he continued assaulting with a bit more strength on the lamia’s chest. Pulling and twisting to give his masochist partner the pleasure he’d promised.

Last edited:
OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Lilianna hissed out in msaochistic pleasure as Schultz twisted and tigged on her already hardening nipples, as he continued to punish her chest he would rake her claws down his back while biting, licking and suckling his lean chest. After a while she would wind her coils around him fiercely and tightly before nomming on his neck, lapping at his blood. She would then turn the tables by flipping him around and undoing her vaginal flap and mounting his by now hard manhood, looking down on him with a predatory gein before descending down on his shaft letting out a sultry moan as she raked her claws down his chest.

Armacalic

Sex Demon
Reputation score

The rancher smiled, he might not be in control, but that was hardly an issue when mamono where involved, if Liliana felt better like this he would not interfere at all.

He moaned in kind with his partner, feeling his shaft engulfed in her sweet love canal, working his shaft with her lower lips until he was in to the hilt. His abused chest and back were nothing to him as he gave himself for Liliana to enjoy. He went for her breasts again, biting her soft and tender flesh for the express purpose of drawing blood out of her, but he didn't stop there, continuing his manhandling her with his hands and mouth as the lovemaking continued.

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Lilianna would moan out in pleasure as Schultz's manhood would slide in and out of her moist, leaking folds. She would take in sharp breaths as he would begin to bite down on her tender supple bosoms, drawing small thin trickles of crimson flowing down her well endowed milk chocolatey tanned orbs. She would gasp and moan out louder as he would continue nibbling and squeezing her breasts, her life fluid smearing her bosoms now before once again taking the role of the aggressor. She would slam Schultz down on his back and forcibly french kissing him, overtaking his tongue with long serpentine one, twisting it, lassoing it, a long sensual battle ensuing between their oral appendages, as she would occasionally use her fangs to clamp out and jerk on his lower lip.

Armacalic

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Schultz was certainly feeling it, keeping a tight hold of Liliana’s hips as they fucked, his excitement nearing new heights as she passionately kissed him, leaving him almost no way to defend himself from the intense action she was subjecting him to. Beaten to the punch, he couldn’t do much except let Liliana invade his mouth as she pleased, only embracing her tightly with his arms. The fire in his loins told him he was nearing his high closing, he would have to do better if he wanted to fulfill her before he filled her to the brim again.

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Lilianna would break away from the intense make out session she was currently in with Schultz to check him out. She could see he was clearly reaching his limits again, "Hrmmm..... Thissss will not do..... We will have to get ssssome toyssss.... to ssspice our play up in the future..... And alsssso to help you learn to endure more.... It isssss no good if you pop after sssssuch tame play, my little rabbit~" She hissed out thoughtfully, but would continue to lie back down prone and let Schultz take over, "You may continue the motionssssss until you releasssse. However bear in mind I am not sssssatisssfied with thissss ssssessssion...." She murred out rather disappointedly as she would let Schultz finish his job, "Perhapssss the ccccity will have thingssss with which you can usssse to enccccite me?"

Armacalic

Sex Demon
Reputation score

The guy cursed under his breath as he accepted back the control of the situation, it pained him to no end hearing he was not fulfilling Liliana this time, that was something he has a rancher could simply not allow at all. What would his family think? Unhappy mamono, he wouldn’t be able to face anyone like this…

With his spirit beaten into shape by his own mind, he forced himself to do better, he would fulfill her if that was the last thing he did this day. Pushing into her tight fuckhole with renewed strength, he started again with his attacks, adding a few more things to his repertoire as he thought of them, giving the girl’s pillows a couple of light slaps as a warning before he started wrecking her, still careful not to go overboard with the lamia’s fine body. His other hand, however, moved snake like toward her neck, where he closed his bigger hand around Liliana’s neck, giving no warning to the girl before he started constricting, cutting off her oxygen intake as best he could.

He didn’t wait long, however, releasing her for enough time to take a lungful of air before pressing on her delicate skin again, all the while fucking her wanting sex with his own member.

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Lilianna let out a few sharp cries of surprise as Schultz slapped her generous fun bags with her hands before he began to pound into her with renewed vigor, "Haaa... Aaaah.... Ssssooo it sssseemssss the rabbit needssss sssome coaxing before he ssssharpenssss hissss....... GURK!" She cried out as she suddenly found Schultz's hand around her neck, cuttin off her supply of oxygen, clawin at his hand as he cotinued to fuck her. "Gu-HAAAAH-gurk!" She gasped out as he applied his hand to her neck again cutting her off, causing her to claw at his hand while also unconsioucly bucking against his member with new force. If he relented her throat again, she would close her eyes as she gasped crying, "AH! C-CUMMING! IM ABOUT TO CUM!"

Last edited:

Armacalic

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Schultz took the notice with a smile, having his efforts rewarded with the cries of ecstasy from his lover, he kissed her at the time he clenched his hand on her throat one more time, bringing her slender body closer to him with his other arm as he fucked her relentlessly.

His high followed soon, after feeling the lamia’s tight hole milking him relentlessly, he quickly released his load into her, shooting yet again rope after rope of his come. He finally let her breath after his own climax, and embraced her form lazily as he felt exhaustion getting to him…

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Lilianna would hiss out loudly and desperately, continuing to claw at his hand around her neck even as he continued to fuck her, her bucking becoming more and more powerful and erratic despite the slightly purplish hue her face was becoming from lack of oxygen to until he would finally release her neck, causing her to take in a deep sharp intake of breath and her pussy to clamp his cock even tighter and stronger then before, milking out his cock milk deep into her bowels, before they would both collapse from the intense love making session, the lamia too out of breath, gasping and tired to comment for the time being. When they would wake, the lamia would roll over on top of Schultz with a hand around her neck, feeling the imprints from Schultz's attack, before waking him up by tickling his ear lobe with her long serpentine tongue, "That wassss interessssting, mosssst intenssssse. I was pleasssantly ssssurprissssed.... But if you would not mind, try to warn me before sssstangling me like that next time, unlessss I happen to assssk for it okay?" She would request of him while lazily drawing a circle around his midsection with her finger. "Whenever you are ready to get out of bed, I would like to explore the area. Perhapsssss visiting the town, to sssssseeee if there issss anything interesssssting..... Then perhapsssss we could explore the woodsssssss?"